Best Gaming Monitors for Xbox One X – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for Xbox One currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
- 23.6" Lcd panel LED backlight (1920 x 1080 Full HD)
- 1ms response time - no more blurry images
- 1800R curve panel design – most suitable for human eye
- True Color - NTSC 85%, sRGB 110%
- Wide view Angle - 178° visible
The MSI Optix MPG27CQ has a great design. It’s well-built, with an all-metal stand that supports the display extremely well, with no noticeable wobble. It appears to be made with premium materials throughout. It features two RGB lighting systems: a complex light pattern along the back for bias lighting, and a strip of LEDs along the front bottom bezel.
It can be VESA mounted and has a quick release for the stand, but requires spacer screws (included) to attach the mount.
The MPG27CQ has a decent height adjustment, and a very good tilt and swivel range. It can’t rotate to a portrait orientation, but this wouldn’t make sense with a curved monitor anyway.
2.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz high refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience. 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Dynamic Accuracy plus technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blurry.
- The redesigned base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provide more flexibility based on your personal preference.
- Share your setting easily via XL Setting to Share; Customizable Quick access menu
- The redesigned S-switch remote control allows 4-way scrolling; new Shield for easy assembling with screwless design.
- Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings.
- Warranty: 3 year
The BenQ Zowie XL2546K is the company’s latest attempt at a purely pro-gamer-focused panel. The brand has been making moves in this sector for a considerable amount of time, and it clearly has the knowledge and experience to make some of the best gaming monitors around, but this addition to the Zowie line chooses to focus on one thing above all else: speed.
It’s been a mantra that’s rung out in the halls of esports venues for as long as the term, and sport has existed. Everyone knows that if you want to win games, a high refresh rate and low response time are essential keys to attaining victory, but is this enough to let this monitor reign supreme?
3.Acer Predator XB271
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. Swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5.91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1.4) and 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting type: VESA compatibility mountable 100 x 100 millimeter
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Like the Predator 17 laptop and Predator X34 wide-screen monitor, Acer hasn’t pulled any punches on the “extreme gamer chique” stylings of the Predator xb271hu. That said, the XB1 looks right at home as a part of the Predator family, with red-accented wings that flare off the base and a sturdy, highly-configurable stand that allows the user to raise and lower the screen between 14″ of height and pivot left and right 45 degrees.
As I’ve mentioned in previous reviews (namely in our test of the Dell XPS 13), I’m a big fan of the move that many manufacturers have made in recent years toward truly “bezel-less” screens. The Predator XB1 takes this challenge on better than any other device I’ve seen thus far, and while the edges of the screen housing are still visible, they’re so slim (just 2mm across) that unless you’re actively looking for them, you’ll barely notice they’re even there.
4.Sceptre Curved 27″
- 1500R Curved Display: The 1500R degree curved design immerses you completely into the gaming landscape, allowing you to spot all threats and opportunities before all of your competitors.
- 98% sRGB: With 98% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI and one VGA port each accelerate refresh rate up to 75Hz, providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits.
- Adaptive Sync: Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card's and the monitor's refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- Tiltable Display: A display that tilts 15° backward and 5° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
- 30+ years of Experience: Founded in City of Industry, CA over 30 years ago, Sceptre Inc. made a promise to create & deliver superior products for remarkably affordable prices, a rare tradition that continues today.
As a wide-screen entertainment monitor, the Sceptre C275W-1920RN packs a gorgeous 27-inch curved screen that’s a thing of beauty – even when the display itself is turned off. True to its name, the C275W-1920RN’s In-Plance Switching (IPS) panel is housed in an elegantly, thin, gently curving frame. You don’t pay a price for such slimness, though; but the monitor has meager port selection (only HDMI and VGA, no USB), and its stand only offers tilt adjustment.
This monitor’s native resolution is on the low side for its screen size (1920 x 1080), but it stands out as unspectacular pick for office work on a roomy screen. Although it can’t match the Editors’ Choice Samsung C27HG70 on picture quality, it still sports a sleek design and cost half as much.
5.Acer 23.8″ Nitro XF243Y
- AMD FreeSync Premium
- (Full HD)1920 x 1080@144 Hz
- Limited 165 Hz Refresh Rate with overclock
- DisplayPort Input
- 250 cd/m² Brightness
The Acer Nitro XF243Y Pbmiiprx is an excellent budget gaming monitor. It delivers amazingly smooth and responsive gameplay due to its low input lag, fast response time, and 165Hz refresh rate. It has an IPS panel with wide viewing angles, and its excellent ergonomics include a full 360-degree swivel range, making it great for sharing content and playing co-op games.
It has both native FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility to reduce screen tearing. Its 24 inch screen should be big enough for most gamers, but it might feel a bit cramped for work, especially if you like having multiple windows opened side-by-side. Unfortunately, it has a low contrast ratio that makes blacks look gray, which isn’t ideal for dark rooms. Also, it can’t deliver a good HDR experience because it can’t display a wide color gamut and doesn’t get bright enough to make highlights stand out the way they should.
Best Computer Monitors for Xbox One
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Please refer user manual before use
Best Gaming Monitors for Xbox One X – Whether you’re in a dorm or simply don’t have space for a big TV, console gaming on a monitor is a great alternative. Like any technology, not all monitors are created equal, and there are very different requirements depending on your usage. Luckily, the Xbox One can take advantage of many of the recent PC gaming technologies, including FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR), and some games support a 1440p resolution, so many of the best monitors for PC gaming are also great for gaming on the Xbox One.