Best Gaming Monitors for Xbox One – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for Xbox One currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Acer Nitro XV282K
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C
- Video Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1*
- *HDMI 2.1, supports PS5, XBOX Series X and PC Gaming
- *HDMI 2.1 - PS5: 4K UHD@120Hz, XBOX Series X: 4K UHD@120Hz & FHD@120Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable and PC Gaming 4K UHD@144Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable
back to menu ↑
2.SAMSUNG Odyssey G5
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action | Operating Temperature: 10~40 ℃
- EXPRESS 144Hz REFRESH RATE: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5. With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Effortlessly smooth gameplay. AMD FreeSync Premium features adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency. Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
- AWE-INSPIRING GRAPHICS WITH HDR10: A kaleidoscope of shades brings game scenes to life more vibrantly than ever before. Uncover the secrets hiding in the shadows with deep dark blacks, luminous whites, and outstandingly detailed resolution
back to menu ↑
- 27 inches QHD (2560 X 1440) Nano IPS display
- NVidia G SYNC compatible. Dimension with stand (W x H x D): (614.2 x 574.8 x 274.4) millimeter; Dimension without stand (W x H x D): (614.2x 364.8 x 56.3) millimeter
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- Ultra-thin bezel and tilt, height, pivot adjustable
back to menu ↑
4.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
back to menu ↑
5.Sceptre Curved 30″
- 30" 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolution
- Dp up to 85Hz refresh rate/ HDMI up to 85Hz refresh rate.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m²
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- With 1ms moving picture response time (MPRT), ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the monitor with clarity and precision.
- Edgeless design edgeless design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous Scenery that 1080P resolution and 85Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- Luminous back cover lights a colorful LED light illuminates the back cover of the curved monitor, delivering a uniquely modern design.
- Tiltable Display a Display that tilts 10° backward and 3° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
- Vesa wall mountable the VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Monitors for Xbox One – If you want a monitor with a bigger screen than the Dell UltraSharp U2720Q, then you’re better off with a TV like the LG OLED48CXPUB. It has an amazingly low input lag, a near-instantaneous response time, and a Black Frame Insertion feature that further improves motion clarity. It supports FreeSync, is compatible with G-SYNC, and has HDMI 2.1 inputs, which means it supports 4k @ 120Hz gaming. Like all OLEDs, it can produce perfect blacks due to its infinite contrast ratio, making it a fantastic choice for gaming in the dark. The downside is the risk of permanent burn-in, which can happen when static content remains on the screen for an extended period. However, we don’t expect it to be an issue for most people. Also, since this is a TV, there are no ergonomic adjustments, so you might not be able to get the best viewing position.