Best Gaming Monitors Under 300 – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors under $300 currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews, sorted by price from low to high. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
Pros & Cons
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1800R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play at home or the office
- Super Slim Design: Make a stylish statement with its ultra-slim and sleek profile; Monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick and the simple circular stand adds a modern look to your space
- Advanced Gaming w/ AMD FreeSync: This technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes; It minimizes input latency, dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter
- Fast 4ms Response Time: With its 4ms response rate, you'll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less blur, judder, and ghosting, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level
- Eye Saver Mode: Optimize your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button; Read documents, play games, watch movies and edit photos for longer periods without worrying about eye strain or fatigue
- Brilliant Picture Quality: Experience vibrant, vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology; The excellent 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites so you can see clearly even in the darkest or brightest scenes
- Eco-Saving Plus: This feature reduces screen brightness to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly—reducing energy use even more
- Connectivity technology: HDMI
Low priced and versatile, the Samsung 24-Inch CF396 Curved LED Monitor would be at home in an office, a study, a living room, or a game room. It provides some convenience features that are usually limited to costlier monitors. And our testing showed the panel to be bright, with excellent color coverage for a monitor of its price. The CF396 offers enough value to make it a strong PCMag Editors’ Choice award winner for budget curved monitors.
The glossy black CF396 is lightweight and fairly compact, measuring 16.7 by 21.6 by 8.6 inches (HWD) and weighing 6.8 pounds. All four bezels are chunky, nearly half an inch thick. The monitor rests on a V-shaped base that connects to the cabinet by a shaft that angles upward from the back.
2.29″ Curved 100Hz LED
Pros & Cons
- 100Hz Refresh Rate: With 100Hz refresh rate and Adaptive Sync, you have more frames displayed on screen every second compared to a 60Hz or 75Hz screen, eliminating lag and motion blur for exhilarating gameplay with ultra-smooth action
- 21:9 Ultra Wide Screen: Designed to give discriminating office users, content creators, and gamers a more spacious, immersive view, delivering eye-popping visuals or simply extra room to work with more productivity
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1500R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play at home or the office
- Eye Care: Optimize your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers, play games, watch movies and edit photos for longer periods without worrying about eye strain or fatigue
- Thin Bezel & Tilting: Ultra-thin bezel for optimal screen visibility from edge to edge. 20° Backward and 5° forward tilt angles for ideal viewing. Slim design allows for versatile placement in homes or offices
- Multiple Ports Support: 2*HDMI, 1*DP and 1*Audio Output
- Gameplus Mode: It will give you an edge when you’re playing first-person shooting games
29″ Curved 100Hz LED Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080P Ultra Wide HDMI DP Ports with Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready(DP Cable Included).
It is more consistent with the curvature of the eyes, making viewing more comprehensive and comfortable. It will give you an edge when you’re playing first-person shooting games
3.AOC C24G1A 24″
Pros & Cons
- 24" class, 23.6" viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500R curved monitor wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience. Purchase multiple C24G1As for an even more immersive battle station.
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and now with 165Hz (via DP 1.2 port) refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay (48-165Hz LFC supported via DP)
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand with swivel, tilt, and quick release for optimum ergonomics | VESA mounting compatible wall/desk mounting options
- RE-SPAWNED : 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 119.76% sRGB and 88.29% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage for accurate color reproduction and lifelike images
- DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, VGA inputs with audio line-out for convenience
- AOC Low Input Lag Mode to reduce input lag for faster reaction time when it matters the most
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
The AOC C24G1A is a 24″ 1080p 165Hz curved gaming monitor with FreeSync, a high contrast ratio, wide color gamut, and ergonomic design!
The AOC C24G1A offers a responsive gaming experience with deep blacks and vibrant colors at a very affordable price. Plus, you get an ergonomic stand and plenty of extra gaming features including FreeSync and MBR.
Alas, some units are affected by the FreeSync brightness flickering issue and there’s some minor black smearing in dark scenes of games.
4.ASUS 24″ 1080P
Pros & Cons
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
Thanks to its IPS panel, the ASUS VA24EHE monitor offers accurate, consistent, and vivid colors. Further, thanks to the wide 178° viewing angles, the colors will stay perfect regardless of the angle you’re looking at the screen.
Now, VA panel monitors have a higher static contrast ratio of ~3,000:1. So, they’ll have much deeper blacks and more vivid details in shadows, but not as consistent colors or wide viewing angles as the IPS models.
VA monitors have other disadvantages at this price range as well, such as a slow pixel response time speed.
Pros & Cons
- 165Hz 144Hz refresh rate pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- 1ms playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED.
- AMD FreeSync with FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
- Anti-flicker provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically. Power Range (V, A, Hz) - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.1A (Max.). Power Consumption (Typical) - 27W. Maximum - 30W. Standby -
- Displayport has rapidly become the most versatile display connection, Easily delivering video and audio.
- Vesa wall mount ready
- Build-in speakers
- RTS FPS
- 165 hertz
Since 1080p resolution is not demanding on your PC rig, it will allow you to reach high frame rates and take full advantage of the monitor’s 165Hz refresh rate.
What’s more, it will provide you with a fair amount of screen space and detail clarity thanks to the solid pixel density of roughly 90 pixels per inch.
Note that the Sceptre E255B-1658A 165Hz gaming monitor has DC backlight dimming, meaning that it’s flicker-free, and it has a low blue light filter allowing you to enjoy gaming for hours without straining your eyes.
Best Gaming Monitors Under 300 – There are great options available if you want to get the best gaming monitor for under $300. There are some very good picks available on a budget, great for dorms or casual gamers. Cheaper monitors are typically less versatile, with smaller screens and slower response times, but you can still expect a decent gaming experience on most of them. However, companies are starting to produce higher-resolution monitors for about $300, so the market for budget monitors is expanding.