Best Gaming Monitors Under 300 – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors under $300 currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews, sorted by price from low to high. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- A stylish design featuring a Black body metallic finish and sleek curves
Low priced and versatile, the Samsung 24-Inch CF396 Curved LED Monitor would be at home in an office, a study, a living room, or a game room. It provides some convenience features that are usually limited to costlier monitors. And our testing showed the panel to be bright, with excellent color coverage for a monitor of its price. The CF396 offers enough value to make it a strong PCMag Editors’ Choice award winner for budget curved monitors.
The glossy black CF396 is lightweight and fairly compact, measuring 16.7 by 21.6 by 8.6 inches (HWD) and weighing 6.8 pounds. All four bezels are chunky, nearly half an inch thick. The monitor rests on a V-shaped base that connects to the cabinet by a shaft that angles upward from the back.back to menu ↑
2.29″ Curved 100Hz LED
- 1200R Curvature: It is more consistent with the curvature of the eyes, making viewing more comprehensive and comfortable.
- Gameplus Mode: It will give you an edge when you’re playing first-person shooting games
29″ Curved 100Hz LED Gaming Monitor Full HD 1080P Ultra Wide HDMI DP Ports with Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready(DP Cable Included).
It is more consistent with the curvature of the eyes, making viewing more comprehensive and comfortable. It will give you an edge when you’re playing first-person shooting gamesback to menu ↑
3.AOC C24G1A 24″
- 24" class, 23.6" viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500R curved monitor wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience. Purchase multiple C24G1As for an even more immersive battle station.
The AOC C24G1A is a 24″ 1080p 165Hz curved gaming monitor with FreeSync, a high contrast ratio, wide color gamut, and ergonomic design!
The AOC C24G1A offers a responsive gaming experience with deep blacks and vibrant colors at a very affordable price. Plus, you get an ergonomic stand and plenty of extra gaming features including FreeSync and MBR.
Alas, some units are affected by the FreeSync brightness flickering issue and there’s some minor black smearing in dark scenes of games.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
Thanks to its IPS panel, the ASUS VA24EHE monitor offers accurate, consistent, and vivid colors. Further, thanks to the wide 178° viewing angles, the colors will stay perfect regardless of the angle you’re looking at the screen.
Now, VA panel monitors have a higher static contrast ratio of ~3,000:1. So, they’ll have much deeper blacks and more vivid details in shadows, but not as consistent colors or wide viewing angles as the IPS models.
VA monitors have other disadvantages at this price range as well, such as a slow pixel response time speed.back to menu ↑
- 165Hz 144Hz refresh rate pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- 1ms playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED.
Since 1080p resolution is not demanding on your PC rig, it will allow you to reach high frame rates and take full advantage of the monitor’s 165Hz refresh rate.
What’s more, it will provide you with a fair amount of screen space and detail clarity thanks to the solid pixel density of roughly 90 pixels per inch.
Note that the Sceptre E255B-1658A 165Hz gaming monitor has DC backlight dimming, meaning that it’s flicker-free, and it has a low blue light filter allowing you to enjoy gaming for hours without straining your eyes.back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Monitors Under 300 – There are great options available if you want to get the best gaming monitor for under $300. There are some very good picks available on a budget, great for dorms or casual gamers. Cheaper monitors are typically less versatile, with smaller screens and slower response times, but you can still expect a decent gaming experience on most of them. However, companies are starting to produce higher-resolution monitors for about $300, so the market for budget monitors is expanding.