Best Graphic Design Monitors – These reviews have surely been a confusing affair of specs, stats, comparisons and numbers, but you should have a pretty good idea by now, regardless of where you’re headed. Be sure to refer to our buyer’s guide when choosing your final product, and we’d recommend always checking out a YouTube video or two before making your final purchase.
We hope you can find the perfect monitor for you, and would love it if you shared any of your latest creations on your new monitor for our community to check out!
1.ASUS Designo Curve MX38VC
- 37.5” 21: 9 ultra-wide Quad HD (3840 x 1600) Curved monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle featuring 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and USB Type-C
- Award-winning frameless design and transparent sundial base Pair with hidden, down-firing inputs and a 5-way navigation key to blend elegance and performance
- Stereo 10W Harman Kardon speakers and ASUS SonicMaster technology provide rich, spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- Embedded wireless 15W Qi charging pad with status-monitoring lighting
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
Super-wide PC monitors with 21:9 aspect ratios are nothing new. Ditto super-wide screens with curved panels. But while we’ve seen scores of such monitors measuring 29 inches, 34 inches and 35 inches across, Asus is going for the more novel 38-inch niche with its latest high-end monitor, the Designo Curve MX38VC.
This isn’t actually the first time a 38-inch 21:9 monitor with a 3,840 by 1,600 pixel native resolution has hit the market. LG has that honor with the 38UC99 which debuted in 2016 but didn’t become widely available until 2017. But 38-inch 21:9 monitors like this remain both unusual and relatively exotic.
2.ASUS ROG Swift
- 24.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS panel and the world’s first 360Hz gaming monitor
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1 ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC processor provides smooth, tear-free gaming at refresh rates up to 360Hz
- An intelligent cooling system featuring a custom heatsink to provide more surface area for heat exchange, ensuring efficient cooling during marathon gaming sessions
- HDR10 compatible to enhance bright and dark areas, delivering a lifelike gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand featuring tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Robust connectivity with HDMI (v2.0), DisplayPort (1.4) and USB ports
- What’s in the box: DisplayPort cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, power adapter, power cord, quick start guide, warranty card, input/output port cover, color calibration report, ROG Welcome card with envelope, ROG sticker
From the front, you’ll never guess the PG27UQ is different from any other Asus ROG monitor. The bezel is fairly wide at 20mm on the top and bottom and 16mm on the sides. The anti-glare layer is set back a bit and rejects reflections effectively without causing resolution-robbing grain in the image.
The picture is super-clear, stunning in fact, thanks to a tight 163ppi pixel density and the amazing contrast possible when the Variable Backlight feature is on (more on that on page four).
You control the on-screen display (OSD) via three keys and a joystick, which brings up the full OSD if pressed. The fourth button in the photo is a power toggle, and yes, you might push it accidentally sometimes.
3.ASUS TUF Gaming
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT), eliminating ghosting for sharp gaming visuals
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- G-SYNC Compatible processing, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt, pivot and height adjustments
- Rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2 x1 HDMI (v1.4) x2 and compatible with VESA mount (100 x 100mm)
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, Power cord & adapter, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
The new Asus TUF A15 is one of the most versatile gaming laptops you can buy right now. That’s all down to its affordable combination of brand new, top-end AMD Ryzen APU mixed with a healthy dollop of Nvidia’s Turing graphics silicon.
This isn’t some thin-and-light notebook, nor a hulking great workstation machine, but as well as some genuinely impressive gaming chops the Asus F506IV—or TUF Gaming A15 to its close friends—is capable of so much more.
- Wide-Gamut LED IPS display with built in color calibration sensor for professional photography, design, print and post production.
- 24.1", 1920x1200 (16:10), 400 cd/m2 Brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 99% Adobe RGB Coverage, 10 ms Response Time, DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Five-year warranty and built to last and remain color accurate.
- 24/7 Tech Support Desk in North America
- Mounting type: VESA mount;
- 60 hertz
To quickly introduce this new Eizo display, the “mid-range” of the ColorEdge series that replaces the CX241, we can say that it is a 24-inch (1920 x 1200 – pitch 0,27 – 94 ppi) with a new generation matte panel – new anti-reflective coating and upwards contrast – which is intended for photographers and other graphic designers but also for videographers, with IPS (white LED) technology, 16-bit LUT table and wide gamut, thus covering a gamut very close to Adobe RGB but also 98% of DCI P3 and 100% REC 709.
It therefore falls into the category of so-called “Graphic Arts” screens.
5.Asus ProArt PA329C
- 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution display with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (V2.0) x3, USB Type-C
- 100% Adobe RGB and 100% RGB true Color reproduction, factory pre calibrated for outstanding color accuracy (Delta). supports 98% DCI-P3 and 84% rec. 2020 color standards
- Asus ProArt calibration technology with 14-bit look-up table (LUT) and uniformity Compensation capability
- Compatible with major hardware calibrators such as X-Rite i1 Display Pro and data color spider 5 Series, with the ability to save color parameter profiles directly to the monitor (accessible via hotkey)
- Ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment stand with Asus Eye Care flicker-free and low Blue light technologies
Designed for professional use, the ASUS ProArt PA329C 32″ 16:9 4K HDR IPS Display features wide and accurate color coverage and an expansive 32″ screen for multitasking. Moreover, it’s built with an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, which has a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution along with wide 178° viewing angles. A VESA DisplayHDR certification also ensures a peak brightness of 600 cd/m² for viewing HDR content.
Connectivity option include HDMI, DisplayPort, USB Type-C, and it has a built-in USB hub for your convenience. Once it’s connected, users can adjust its versatile stand to best fit their viewing preferences, or install and optional VESA compatible mount, stand, or arm if needed.
Best Graphic Design Monitors – We’ve put together this list of the ten best monitors for graphic design, to help you find the perfect colours, display size and functionality to help improve your work, and remove as many hiccups as possible in the process. We’ve gone in-depth with each review, listing all relevant specs and information you might need, as well as including a handy buyer’s guide at the end of the article to help you understand some of the more confusing tech used in the latest models of computer monitors.