Best Ips 4k Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best Ips 4k monitors currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our 4k monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
The ASUS VP249QGR is yet another popular 24-inch budget oriented monitor featuring a retail price of just about 11,200 Pesos.
Among the other similar 23.8 inch panda IPS panels we’ve tested, this is the only model with a restricted ergonomics or err… stand design. On this review, we are exactly going to check out how it will fair against the rest of the gang.
The ASUS VP249QGR features a facade similar to the VZ239H. Build quality is about the same but with a lesser stand design to boot. Branding is minimal so it will fit on most desks without standing out on its own. Perfect for a classy gaming setup.
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- Response Time 1ms MPRT: With 1ms MPRT, motion blur is eliminated and exceptionally crisp imagery is visible in the midst of chaotic combat.
- 320 Brightness: Remarkably vivid colors illuminate the screen like never before with 320 cd/m² brightness.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
Are you yearning for a high-quality monitor capable of taking your gaming experience to the next level? See if it betters these under $200 gaming alternatives and under 400 bucks options we reviewed, too. Or, do you want a monitor that will stream your favorite movie in high resolution to relax your mind?
If you want to get a multi-purpose monitor that ensures you enjoy the best viewing experience, you should consider a Sceptre monitor. Sceptre is a reputable brand that offers some of the best monitors in the market. And it’s not like you can’t find them among top under 200 dollars displays on offer and budget 144Hz monitors, as reviewed here.
3.ASUS 24″ 1080P
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz, and the response time is 0.5 ms. This is a 1080p Asus monitor and can run at 165 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 11.5 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
- 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display
- Radeon FreeSync Technology
- On Screen Control / Screen Split
- Multiple Inputs (DisPlay Port x 1, mDP x 1, HDMI x 2)
32QK500-C 31.5″ 16:9 FreeSync IPS Monitor from LG, which delivers a native resolution of 2560 x 1440 Hz at 75 Hz and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Also featured AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, which virtually eliminates all tearing and stuttering by syncing the refresh rate of the display to that of the graphics card.
Additional integrated functionality includes In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, support for 1.07 billion colors, an anti-glare coating with a 3H hardness rating, a typical contrast ratio of 1000:1 (700:1 minimum), a typical brightness level of 300 cd/m2 (250 cd/m2 minimum), a 5 ms (GtG) response time, and support for 72% of the NTSC (CIE 1931) color gamut. Using the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, it is possible to watch content from virtually any position.
This display has two HDMI inputs, one DisplayPort input, one Mini DisplayPort input, and one 3.5mm headphone output. To further help improve viewing and accessibility, this display allows for adjustments in its tilt and may be mounted to a wall using thanks to 100 x 100mm VESA mount compatibility.
5.Acer CB282K smiiprx
- 28" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 7" | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut | Brightness: 300nits
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels, and the response time is 4 ms.. This gaming monitor weighs 20.8 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On picture quality this monitor scored a 4.4/5, brightness 4.4/5, value for money 3.8/5 and on for gaming 3.7/5. That makes an aggregate score of 81%.
Best Ips 4k Monitors – Although 4k TVs are now the norm, 4k monitors are just starting to grow in popularity. Whether you’re looking for a better multitasking experience for work or want a more immersive gaming experience, 4k monitors have a lot to offer. Although they used to be very expensive, they have recently started to drop in price as 4k becomes more popular and more devices support it, and as computers and graphics cards have improved.