Best Ips Monitors Under 200 – IPS monitors have amazing color consistency and accuracy, ultra-wide viewing angles, and faster response times than other models. You might think you have to spend tons of money to get all these high-performance characteristics, but that’s just not true anymore. Like all tech, they’re becoming more and more affordable every day and we’re here to help you find the best IPS monitor under $200.
1.HP 24mh FHD Monitor
Pros & Cons
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
The HP 24mh is an affordable 24″ 1080p IPS monitor with accurate colors and a crisp image quality. Further, it features diverse connectivity options and an ergonomic stand, but it’s missing some gaming features usually available at this price range, such as AMD FreeSync.
Besides the standard image adjustment tools such as brightness, sharpness, contrast, and color temperature settings, you’ll find a feature called ‘Black Stretch’ that improves visibility in darker scenes by manipulating the gamma curvature.
You’ll also find several pre-calibrated picture presets, such as Low Blue Light, Reading, and Night for a more comfortable reading experience at night.
2.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The Acer R240HY is a high-quality low-budget monitor that delivers flawless image quality with rich and vivid colors. It is also known by its longer product name, the Acer R240HY bidx.
The monitor’s frame is very thin and barely noticeable, making it an ideal option for a multi-display setup for gaming or office work.
It’s also missing a DisplayPort input. Picture settings are basic and include Brightness, Contrast, and Blue Light adjustments, along with the usual analog (Position, Focus, and Clock) settings. You won’t find any advanced settings, such as the 6-Axis-Color and Gamma settings that you get with the Acer H257HU. Picture presets include User, ECO, Standard, Graphics, and Movie modes.
3.Dell 27 LED Backlit LCD
Pros & Cons
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178° vertical / 178° horizontal; Brightness (Typ.) is 300cd/㎡
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
The P2419H’s panel is housed in a matte-black frame affixed to a stand set in a rectangular base. While the lower bezel is wide (0.8 inch), the top and side bezels are very thin (0.23 inch). The stand supports height, tilt, swivel, and pivot control.
With the stand in place, the P2719H is reasonably compact for its screen size, measuring 15.5 by 24 by 7.3 inches (HWD), and it weighs 19.9 pounds. The stand has a small footprint (9.5 by 7.5 inches), and it feels sturdy enough. You can thread cables through the circular hole in the stand’s column to keep them in check.
The panel has a rated brightness of 300 cd/m2 (nits), although it came in at only 169 nits when I tested it using a Murideo SIX-G signal generator, a Klein K10-A colorimeter, and SpectraCal CalMAN 5 software. Its rated contrast is 1,000:1, typical of an in-plane switching (IPS) monitor.
4.Sceptre IPS 24-Inch
Pros & Cons
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
- 99% sRGB: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- FPS-RTS Game Modes: FPS and RTS are Sceptre's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
Sceptre may not be the household name that HP, Samsung or other heavy hitters are when it comes to business and gaming monitors. But, with the Sceptre E248W-FPT monitor, we’re certain that they’re worthy of being included in short list of anyone searching for a new productivity monitor. Of course, Sceptre offers some of the best budget gaming monitor around, but its business line of monitors checks all boxes for budget shoppers.
The screen isn’t the best around, with a few drawbacks, which we’ll discuss below, but it offers a fantastic screen and an edgeless design included to sweeten the deal. Not only that but Sceptre has built into the monitor some interesting features that most value hunters will surely find useful.
5.Acer Nitro VG240Y
Pros & Cons
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frame design
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
The Acer VG240YP is the first 1080p 144Hz IPS gaming monitor to be available as a 24″ variant. Previously, only 27″ models were available, which many users avoided due to the lower pixel density.
The full model name of this monitor is Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip, which is shortened to VG240YP or VG240Y P in order not to confuse it with the Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix which is a similar monitor, but with a 75Hz refresh rate.
All in all, the Acer VG240Y P is the perfect budget monitor for mixed-use, including fast-paced gaming, entry-level content creation and everything in-between.
Best Ips Monitors Under 200 – We think you’ll be surprised at what that amount of money can buy these days. Graphic designers professional photographers, and video editors need this color and clarity, but the rest of us want it too!!! And now you can get one for less. Check out the list below and figure out which will fit your budget.