Best Large Touch Screen Monitors – Searching for the best and brightest large touch screen monitor for your office? Sounds like someone got an increase in their A/V budget. We’re not surprised, seeing as employee experience and self-service tech is a hot topic these days, with a 2017 Deloitte study stating that almost 80 percent of executives believe it’s important to very important.
1.Elo 1515L Touchscreen LCD Monitor
Pros & Cons
- IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave (SAW) touch technology with an anti-glare display and Dual/Serial USB ready for any retail or hospitality environment
- Flexible mounting - wall- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand
- Commercial grade with rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Touchscreen sealed against dirt, dust and liquids
There’s plenty to like about the Elo 2201L with its sleek aesthetic and nifty cable organizing system, but the fixed upright arm mount means that it’s difficult to adjust the screen into a comfortable position, especially because of the limited 35 degree tilt range. Sadly this flaw keeps the Elo 2201L out of our best touch screen monitors rankings.
While a forward tilt is a helpful way to combat glare or maximize your viewing angle on a standard monitor, it’s an unhelpful feature for a touch display. Touchscreen monitors need to recline as much as possible so you can avoid gorilla arm syndrome – a problem that occurs when you repeatedly lift your arms to interact with a display – and you also need to be able to easily type and keyboard directly on the display.
2.Planar/Leyard – 997-9252-00
Pros & Cons
- 4K UHD Resolution
- Dual Built-In 10W Speakers
- Digital-Signage Capable
- Landscape or Portrait Orientation
The Planar® EP6524K display offers best-in-class 24×7 reliability with the stunning image quality of 4K resolution. The Ultra HD 65″ display has multi-source viewing capability, supports 4K@60Hz through both HDMI and DisplayPort, is HDCP 2.2 compliant and can be oriented in landscape or portrait.
It comes fully loaded with advanced features that matter most to digital signage and other commercial applications, such as an expansion slot supporting Intel’s Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and built-in speakers. The Planar EP6524K delivers superior performance and reliability for demanding public venue, corporate and control room operations.
3.LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa
Pros & Cons
- LG OLED TV: Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture. TV Tuner-ATSC, Clear QAM
- PIXEL LEVEL DIMMING: Millions of pixels emit their own light. Only OLED can turn pixels off completely and independently. See stunning picture, perfect black, infinite contrast and over a billion rich colors.
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
- α9 GEN 3 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Everything you see and hear is automatically made better, clearer, smoother, and more dynamic with our a9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K. You don’t have to do a thing. Our most advanced 4K processor does it for you with AI Picture Pro, AI Sound Pro, AI 4K Upscaling, and the ability to help your TV to evolve over time.
- GAMING: LG OLED TV is built for gaming. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, like NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
The LG OLED65CXPUA (LG CX, 2020) now offers impressive picture complimented with robust sound options, and a design that keeps other 65-inch 4K sets gazing at the brilliance, and even quantum dot TVs can’t really match.
It’s hard not to lust over OLED technology. And the LG OLED65CXPUA is part of the 2020 line of panels that deliver intense highlights and inky blacks, but at a premium price. Top in its list of features, the LG CX boasts a crispness that leaves LCD and quantum dot sets struggling to catch up.
For starters, unlike typical LCDs, OLED (organic light-emitting diode) displays don’t require a separate back light to project the picture. Its organic pixels emit light on their own when activated. The benefit of emitting on light is that each pixel can be completely turned on or off separately; meaning you don’t have blurred images resulting from leaky backlights in LCD and quantum dot sets. The result is gorgeous picture that continues to turn heads.
Pros & Cons
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2452MH supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DVI Cable, VGA Cable, and Audio Cable
Off to the right, beneath the bezel, are four function buttons and a power switch. The familiar ViewSonic Gouldian Finches are perched in the upper-left corner. The 24-inch twisted nematic (TN) panel has a maximum resolution of 1,920-by-1,080, a brightness rating of 300 cd/m2, and an anti-glare coating.
The 7.6-pound cabinet is 2.1 inches thick and is supported by a round base with a 20-degree tilt range. Height, swivel, and pivot adjustments are not supported with this model, but you can remove the base and hang the cabinet on a wall using the four VESA-compliant mounting holes. At the rear of the cabinet are VGA, DVI, and HDMI ports, as well as two audio jacks (input and output). You won’t find any USB ports on this monitor, nor is there a DisplayPort input. However, you do get a pair of 2-watt speakers that are moderately loud, but a bit tinny.
5.Acer Chromebase AIO
Pros & Cons
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 23.8" Full HD Widescreen LED Back-lit Touch Screen
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 128GB M.2 SSD and Micro SD Card Reader
- 802.11ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 1 - USB Type-C port, 4 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 1 - HDMI Port and 1 - Ethernet RJ-45 Port
- USB Keyboard and Mouse and Chrome OS
Chrome-based PCs are becoming increasingly popular these days as they bridge the gap between an Android device and a PC. Check out Acer Chromebase CA241 AIO review and best offer price.
This is helpful in most cases but is not free of problems. We have reviewed such a PC namely the Acer Chromebase 24, which is also an All-in-One desktop.
So, it is a Chrome OS and space-saving PC at the same time. With the Intel Celeron processor and 4 GB of RAM, your daily tasks like surfing online, reading or watching movies would be joyous.
Best Large Touch Screen Monitors – One way to improve employee experience is with transparency and visibility. Large-format touch screen displays showing interactive office maps in your lobby, kitchen, and elevator bay, for example, accomplish just that.