Best Mini Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors for a Mac Mini or a Mac that are currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 15.6 inch Full HD portable USB powered monitor with a single USB 3.0 cable for power and data transmission
- World’s slimmest and lightest USB monitor with a sleek and metallic finishIt needs just 1 USB cable for both its video signal and power to deliver up to a Full HD resolution
- Auto rotating display bundled with the ASUS Smart Case a 2 way adjustable stand and protective sleeve
- Minimum System Requirement : Windows 7 with 14 Gigahertz Core 2 Duo, 1 Gigabytes RAM, Mac OS X 1083 (not compatible with MacBook and MacBook Pro) Recommended Requirement : Windows 7 with 24 Gigahertz Core 2 Duo or above, 2 Gigabytes RAM
- Blue Light Filter blue light filter minimizes blue light to reduce eyestrain Please refer the User Manual before use ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty
back to menu ↑
- Bring a thin and light second screen with you so you never lose productivity.
- AOC 16-inch class (15.6” viewable) USB-C portable monitor with IPS screen and full HD 1080P (1920x1080) resolution
- ***USB-C DP Alt Mode on your device is required, there is NO HDMI input on this monitor*** Please check with your device manufacturer whether the USB-C port supports Display Alternative Mode.
- Simplify your connectivity with one single USB-C cable that powers and delivers video signal to the monitor (Note: This product does not operate with USB 2. 0 and 3. 0 adapters. USB-C Alt Mode required on your device)
- Extremely slim (only 0.35 inches) and lightweight (under 1.8 pounds) making it easy to carry, incredibly portable. Power Consumption On - 8 watt. Power Consumption Standy - 0.5 watt
- Comes with smart cover that protects the display when not in use, and turns into a flexible screen holder in portrait or landscape orientation
- Auto-Pivot detects orientation of the monitor and pivots the display when orientation is changed (DisplayLink driver installation required)
- Low-blue light mode that protects your eyes from potentially harmful blue spectrum of lights from the display
back to menu ↑
- PORTABLE MONITOR: 15. 6", 1080P Full HD, IPS monitor with HDMI, VGA, USB inputs
- LIGHTWEIGHT: monitor weights only 798g with 1. 1cm in thickness
- REAR DOCK PORT EXPANSION: provides you the connectivity on the back side of monitor and keep your total solution simpler
- WIDE ANGLE: 170 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angle, LED Backlight Exquisite Brightness
- VARIOUS APPLICATION: laptop, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mini PC, computer stick, HDMI wireless display adapter
back to menu ↑
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- VESA MOUNTING — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100m VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- CONNECTIVITY — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. INCLUDES: AC power cord and HDMI cable
- COMPATIBILITY — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (NOTE: USB-C, Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- RESPONSIBLY MADE — Save your wallet with an ENERGY STAR certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- WARRANTY — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
back to menu ↑
- 1. 【13.3" Monitor】Elecrow 13.3-inch portable monitor features an IPS screen with a resolution of 1920x1080, brings clear and beautiful color images, and a wide viewing angle. It is extremely lightweight at only 1.41 lbs and with durable aluminum material design.
- 2. 【Compatible Multiple Devices】This HDMI portable monitor can work is compatible with most devices that has an HDMI output like Windows PC, Raspberry Pi, game console.
- 3. 【Plug & Play】Simply connect your devices to this portable monitor Mini HDMI port and power it through power adapter or USB port.
- 4. 【Dual speakers】Equiped with built-in high-quality loudspeakers and a 3.5mm stereo-out jack which can be connected to external speakers or headphones.
- 5. 【You will get】 This portable computer display comes with 13.3 inch HDMI monitor x 1, 5V/2A Power adapter x 1, HDMI to Mini HDMI cable x 1, Metal Rack x 1. If there is any problem when using it, please feel free to contact us by email.
back to menu ↑
Best Mini Monitors – So, if you are frustrated working on the go (even if you have a great travel laptop) then you are in for a treat. I have spent a few hours or looking for the best portable monitors for your laptop to make your life and work on the go oh so much easier. (You’ll love it when you can fit it in your luggage!)
First, I’ll show you what makes a good portable monitor, and then we’ll check out the best ones that are currently available. Whether you use it as your primary monitor or a handy secondary portable monitor is up to you.