Best Monitors for 3 Monitors Setup – Triple monitor setups became widespread in the 2010s after Nvidia launched its Surround Technology that spans the PC’s output via three similar screens. The ability to play and work on a 5760 x 1080 seemed exciting when it first appeared, as it gave users great visibility and a limitless workspace. Nowadays, most monitor brands develop ultrawide screens to replace triple options with one item for convenience and usability.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ASUS TUF Gaming
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
It doesn’t come packed with the top-of-the-line flagship components that power the best gaming PCs. And, it’s not outfitted with the kind of flashiness that you would find in Asus’ Zephyrus gaming laptops, which are also plenty powerful in their own right. In fact, the Asus TUF A15 is a pretty standard looking gaming laptop.
The Asus TUF A15 (also known as the Asus F506IV) sets itself apart by offering great performance, powered by the solid Nvidia RTX 2060 GPU and the AMD Ryzen 4000 mobile CPUs that have seriously impressed us, in a gaming laptop whose quality of performance is matched by a very reasonable price tag.back to menu ↑
- 24" Class (23.8" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
The AOC 24G2 is excellent for gaming. It has a low input lag, a high refresh rate, and an exceptional response time to deliver a smooth gaming experience. The 1080p screen isn’t very immersive, but it makes it easier to see the whole screen at once, and the lower resolution puts a lighter load on the graphics card, achieving higher frame rates. While its contrast is quite good for an IPS panel, blacks still look gray in the dark.
The AOC 24G2 is the best budget gaming monitor available. It offers smooth performance, a great image quality, plenty of useful features, and excellent design quality. All that for a very appealing price.back to menu ↑
3.MSI RGB LED
- Curved gaming display (1800R) – the best gameplay immersion
- Mystic light – the ultimate gaming finish
At 1.2 by 15.1 by 10.2 inches (HWD), the MSI GE63 Raider RGB reminds me of the slightly trimmer Asus ROG Strix Hero II . It’s thicker than some Max-Q laptops, but well thinner than the 1.5-inch-thick Acer Predator Helios 500. Likewise, the MSI GE63 Raider RGB weighs 5.5 pounds, making it heavier than the 4.63-pound Razer Blade and the 3.9-pound MSI GS65 Stealth Thin.
While we’re accounting for size, it’s worth noting that the GE63 Raider RGB is accompanied by a 2-pound power brick. If you plan on carrying this laptop around with you, be prepared for 7.5 pounds total added to your luggage. And you’ll need that charger, as this is not a machine that will fare all that well without it. (More on that when we get to performance testing.)back to menu ↑
4.Sceptre 24″ Curved 75Hz
- 1800R curve monitor the curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in depth, immersive experience
- Hdmi, VGA & PC audio in ports
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Sceptre deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 75 Hz.back to menu ↑
5.Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX
- See details in striking clarity. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you'll get 1.77 times more details than full HD
- Your Ultra sharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% RGB Coverage to an accuracy of delta-e less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
We spend so much time in front of screens, for both work and leisure, that it is essential that we invest proportionally in our portals to the digital world.
However, a monitor is such a utilitarian device that the purchase of one seems like drudgery, and many of us tend to shy away from spending as much on it as we would on flashier gadgets. It might surprise you to learn that there is a monitor that not only offers great image quality but is, in fact, an exciting tech purchase.
We tested the Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX, a monitor that’s beautiful enough that it might make you change how you view your display.back to menu ↑
Best Monitors for 3 Monitors Setup – If you have a triple monitor setup, you will be more productive. People who tend to work on one screen, claim that switching between windows to perform a simple research task is not convenient at all.
In this article, we will try to refute this statement and describe the best budget displays that can make up a triple monitor setup.