Best Monitors for Adobe Illustrator – These were our picks for the Best Monitor for Adobe Illustrator. If you have tested a monitor and want to share feedback, we would love to take its feedback from you. For any other doubts and queries, please contact us here.
1.ASUS ProArt Display 27”
- 27-inch 4K HDR UHD (3840 x 2160) LED backlight display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- International color standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide color gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibrated for excellent Delta E < 2 color accuracy
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort over USB-C with 65W Power Delivery, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.1 hub
- Adaptive-Sync technology (40~60Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
- ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable color parameters
- ASUS Eye Care technology features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- What’s in the Box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, and USB C-C 1.5m, Calibration report, Power Cord, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide
The ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV is a very good budget-friendly monitor that’s intended for creative professionals. Its superb ergonomics, high peak brightness, and wide viewing angles make it a good fit for nearly any type of workspace. It comes with good color accuracy out-of-the-box and it has an excellent SDR color gamut; however, it can’t display a wide color gamut and doesn’t support HDR.
It has impressive gaming performance despite its professional-looking design, as it has a fast response time, Adaptive Sync support, and a 75Hz refresh rate that makes fast motion look just a bit more fluid. Unfortunately, it has a low contrast ratio and mediocre black uniformity, which is expected of most IPS panels. On the bright side, it provides a generous number of USB ports and even has a pair of built-in speakers.
2.ASUS TUF Gaming 27″
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
The ASUS TUF VG27AQ is a great monitor for most uses. This monitor has great resolution and size, a very low input lag, fantastic response time, wide viewing angles, and excellent ergonomics. It’s a good choice if you often share your screen either for work or for a co-op gaming session. It’s more suitable for an average-lit room as it can’t get very bright and can’t display deep blacks in a dark room.
It also supports FreeSync variable refresh rate technology to reduce screen tearing. Unfortunately, even though it supports HDR, it doesn’t display a wide color gamut for HDR content and can’t get bright enough to bring out highlights.
3.ASUS VP28UQG 28″
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V). HDCP : Yes
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service. Tilt : -5 degree Plus-20 degree. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
The Asus VP28UGQ is so easy to put together that you won’t even need a tool belt, nevermind a tool box. You simply insert the panel into the thick stem sticking out of the circular base, paying attention to alignment. A screw with a handle makes it easy to tighten by hand. I used a screwdriver to make sure things were as tight as possible.
Sick of screens eating away at bezels? Well, with the Asus VP28UGQ you won’t be. Many (often pricier) monitors are moving toward slimmer bezels. But the VP28UGQ’s black, matte plastic border is a proud 0.75 inch (19.05mm) thick.
4.Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX
- See details in striking clarity. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you'll get 1.77 times more details than full HD
- Your Ultra sharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% RGB Coverage to an accuracy of delta-e less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Power Consumption (On mode):26 W
- 3 year Warranty
- 60 hertz
However, a monitor is such a utilitarian device that the purchase of one seems like drudgery, and many of us tend to shy away from spending as much on it as we would on flashier gadgets. It might surprise you to learn that there is a monitor that not only offers great image quality but is, in fact, an exciting tech purchase.
We tested the Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX, a monitor that’s beautiful enough that it might make you change how you view your display. The Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX is a jack of all trades—for creators and businesses, this is the screen to beat. The only people who might be advised to look elsewhere are hardcore gamers, who will probably prefer a screen that prioritizes refresh rate and response time over other factors.
5.Philips 343E2E 34″
- Philips E-Line 34" LCD Monitor with UltraWide Full HD 2560x1080 resolution for an expanded workspace compared to regular Full HD monitors
- STUNNING COLORS: IPS panel with Philips Ultra Wide-Color technology displaying up to 123% sRGB and 109% NTSC color gamut for life-like images and accurate color reproduction
- ULTRA-SMOOTH GAMING: Ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response times and a speedy 75Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: Philips MultiView technology allowing Picture-by-Picture or Picture-in-Picture (Up to 2 devices) for maximum productivity
- PEACE OF MIND: Philips monitors come with 4-Year Advance Replacement Warranty in the United States, minimizing downtime
- MULTIPLE PORTS: 1x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI (one HDMI cable included), 1x USB-C input for high-resolution, and audio-out connectivity
- WALL MOUNTABLE: Monitor is VESA mount compatible for more mounting options via 3rd party monitor arms and comes with a height-adjustable stand for a more ergonomic setup and is easily removable with a quick connect button
- TIDY WORKSPACE: Cable slot in stand for easy cable management and routing for a cleaner look and tidier workspace
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR WELL-BEING: LowBlue and EasyRead modes for easy on-the-eyes productivity and reading experience, as well as Flicker-free technology to reduce eye fatigue
- SUSTAINABILITY: RoHS compliant, Lead-free, Mercury-free, and 100% recyclable packing material
The Philips 343E2E is the cheapest ultrawide monitor with USB-C that supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode and Power Delivery of 65W.
While it’s not perfect due to the somewhat low pixel density, it offers exceptional value for the price thanks to its wide color gamut, FreeSync up to 75Hz, and height-adjustable stand.
If you have a laptop that supports DP Alt Mode and Power Delivery over USB-C, the Philips 343E2E is an excellent budget ultrawide monitor for you! It offers vibrant colors, smooth performance, and plenty of features.
Best Monitors for Adobe Illustrator – Running a software program such as Adobe Illustrator requires better equipment and instrumentation of your monitor. If you are looking for a monitor that supports Adobe Illustrator and can let you work freely with your graphic-intensive tasks then you would require a monitor with good screen size, colossal storage, and optimum connectivity choices.