Best Monitors for Color Correction – Are monitors only made keeping gamers and movie enthusiasts in mind? Nope. The world of monitors is diverse and fascinating. It has options for working professionals, designers, general browsers, and much more. Whatever your need may be, you can be sure that there’s a computer to fulfill it.
This article is dedicated to those looking for monitors for color Correction. Video editors and designers who are craving for a color correction monitor will rejoice by the end of this article because we are going to list out the best monitors for color grading in 2019. Interested? Let’s begin!
Pros & Cons
- Wide-Gamut LED IPS display with built in color calibration sensor for professional photography, design, print and post production.
- 24.1", 1920x1200 (16:10), 400 cd/m2 Brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 99% Adobe RGB Coverage, 10 ms Response Time, DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Five-year warranty and built to last and remain color accurate.
- 24/7 Tech Support Desk in North America
- Mounting type: VESA mount;
- 60 hertz
The ColorEdge CG2420 24″ 16:10 Hardware Calibration IPS Monitor from Eizo is a professional-grade monitor designed to provide you with the features and specifications required for color-accurate content production. At the top of this display is a built-in calibration sensor that speeds up your workflow as well as eliminates the need for a third party tool.
This display has a 1920 x 1200 16:10 screen resolution for crisp and clear pictures along with a 1,500:1 static contrast ratio and a 400 cd/m² brightness rating for darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Furthermore, it has a 10 ms response time for lag-free content reproduction and supports up to 1.07 billion colors. Additionally, with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) display, you’ll be able to enjoy wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction.
Connect this display to your system via DVI-D, HDMI, or DisplayPort and then tilt, swivel, and adjust the height to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can remove the stand and install an optional mounting arm or stand using the 100 x 100mm VESA mounting holes on the back.
Pros & Cons
- 31. 5" UltraHD 4K2K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen VA Display with AMD Free Sync Technology
- HDR Ready, sRGB & 6-Axis Color Adjustment
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Response Time: 4ms
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (1. 2) & 2 x HDMI 2. 0
- 60 hertz
Based on a VA panel with a 3,000:1 static contrast ratio and a 300-nit peak brightness, the Acer ET322QK display is capable of delivering deep black shades and vivid details in shadows and highlights of the picture.
Now, for HDR (High Dynamic Range) content to really stand out, a display would need a good local dimming system for a higher contrast ratio, a peak brightness of at least 1,000-nits, and a wide color gamut (at least 90% DCI-P3).
Since the Acer ET322QK doesn’t have any of these, enabling HDR for the compatible content won’t make it look necessarily better. Some content may look slightly better, but in most cases, you’d just get either washed out or over-saturated colors.
3.Sceptre IPS 27-Inch
Pros & Cons
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, our display reveals an astonishing brightness and variance in red, green, and blue color across a wide gamut, providing a more defined and naturalistic display of color in every image.
- Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Anti-Flicker: Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically.
Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 75 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 7.12 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Machine Black.
Pros & Cons
- 32” Class QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display (31.5" Screen Size)
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync Compatible
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- Connectivity: DisplayPort, HDMI (x2), Headphone
LG 32QN600-B 32-Inch QHD Monitor class screen provides more than 70% more viewable area compared to a 24 inch monitor (16: 9). The QHD (2560 x 1440) clarity and sRGB 99% Color Gamut reproduction of the IPS panel enhance every project, even when viewed off-angle.
The easy-to-use On-Screen Control optimizes monitor settings for the job at hand, while Reader Mode ensures comfortable viewing for extended work sessions. And the 3-Side virtually borderless design looks great on any desktop.
5.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
We purchased the Acer R240HY Monitor so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. Keep reading for our full product review.
The 23.8-inch Acer R240HY bidx monitor is an affordable LCD monitor from Acer that is a real pleasure to view. The 4ms response time and standard 60hz refresh speed make the R240HY perform smoothly for video editing, streaming, and watching movies. The full HD resolution of 1920 x1080 pixels produces great picture quality in the 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. This, in combination with Acer’s ‘zero-frame’ design and minimal stand, make the R240HY a special consideration for those looking for a space-saving 24-inch monitor.
Best Monitors for Color Correction – Certainly, photographers and videographers who have to edit or enhance the photos, lean on the best monitors for color grading. To build up the tone or mode of the picture aesthetically, the screen becomes your ultimate tool.
Therefore, the recommended displays have been included in this list; look at the ten top monitor choices that will distinguish between similar looking colors and more!