Best Monitors for Dual Monitors Setup – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors for a dual setup that are currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.HP P244 23.8 Inch
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On brightness this monitor scored a 5.0/5, thickness 4.9/5, sheerness 4.8/5, picture quality 4.7/5, value for money 4.6/5 and on for gaming 4.2/5. That makes an aggregate score of 94%.
For more options, PCGameBenchmark also track 60 other HP monitors.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: Razor-sharp clarity and detail with Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution
- TWO MONITORS: Sold as a dual pack without monitor stands for easy dual-screen installation
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: A 3-sided thin bezel IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VA2456-MHD supports laptops, PCs, Macs, and POS systems with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: 2x LCD Display, 2x Power Cable, 1x HDMI Cable, 1 x Display Port Cable, 2x Audio Cable, 2x Quick Start Guide
With a SuperClear IPS (In-Plane Switching) Panel, the VA2456-MHD 24″ 16:9 IPS Monitor from ViewSonic offers an enhanced viewing experience with true color representation and 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
The IPS panel found on the monitor features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 250 cd/m² brightness rating, and supports up to 16.7 million colors. Setup has also been greatly simplified thanks to a variety of available inputs including VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort connections. In addition to video inputs, the ViewSonic monitor also comes equipped with 3.5mm audio in and out jacks as well as dual built-in speakers for a complete multimedia viewing experience.
3.Sceptre IPS 24-Inch
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Sceptre deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this above average monitor is 24 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 75 Hz. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 75 Hz.
4.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
Measuring 15.1 by 19.6 by 8.3 inches (HWD), and weighing 5.5 pounds, the SB220Q is both lightweight and very compact. Its dimensions don’t tell the whole story, as the figure for the depth or thickness of the monitor includes its base.
And while the bottom third of the cabinet is more than an inch thick, the top two thirds of the screen is just under a quarter of an inch thick, making it one of the thinnest monitors we have reviewed. Its narrow bezels on the top and side help keep the monitor’s dimensions small for its screen size.
5.Acer Aspire TC-895-UA91
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 21. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free Sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using HDMI port
You can tell at a glance that this desktop is about the basics, and for this category and at this price, that’s perfectly okay. From its relatively compact size to its modest look, there’s nothing about the design that screams “powerhouse” or “flair.” The look is inoffensive, and unless an all-black device clashes with your décor, it will blend in fine with your office or bedroom setup.
It won’t take up much space on your desk or floor for a traditional tower, either, at 13.4 by 6.4 by 13.8 inches (HWD). The competing HP Slim Desktop (10.6 by 3.7 by 11.9 inches) and Lenovo IdeaCentre 3 (11.8 by 3.9 by 10.6 inches) are even more compact, but that’s fair enough when they’re even less expensive (and less powerful), especially when one has “slim” right in the name. (These machines, as alluded to above, are based on lesser-powered laptop processors.)
Best Monitors for Dual Monitors Setup – The best dual monitor setups provide a great deal of freedom, make it much easier to multitask, and provide a more immersive gaming experience. When shopping for monitors for a dual setup, the selection criteria are a bit different. Most people look for thinner bezels, so there’s less space between the displays. Dual monitor setups can either be VESA mounted or simply displayed side-by-side on the same desk, in which case great ergonomics are a must.