Best Monitors for Graphic Design – When it came time to provide you with a new listing of the best monitors for creatives, we didn’t want to repeat the same options we provided you above. There are many options out there for you to choose from and what the best is for your needs can change in a heartbeat.
Professional graphic designers should look for a monitor that can give them the best combination of extreme performance, the highest resolution available, and has the latest options available when it comes to connectivity with the other equipment you use – plus be within budget.
1.XP-PEN Artist22R Pro
- [Easy Cable Connection] -The Artist 22R Pro graphics display supports Type-C to Type-C connection, letting you directly connect your iMac/Mac Book Pro and other Windows computers that support Type-C input to the 22R Pro without using a Type-C to HDMI &USB adapter. (The full-features USB-C cable is sold separately).
- [Brilliant QD LCD Screen] -By applying the latest innovation and technology, the XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro Pen Display lets you draw with virtually no parallax and a more precise cursor positioning even at the four corners for an improved drawing experience. The 21.5-inch FHD Display pairs a superb color accuracy of 88% NTSC (sRGB≧120%), adding brilliance to your creation with more exquisite details and vibrant colors.
- [Optimized Workflow] -Two easy-to-control red dial wheels and 20 customizable shortcut keys that are conveniently placed on both sides, making it equally accessible for left and right-handed users. It also comes equipped with the USB Hub that can be used to connect your mouse or other devices. Integrated adjustable stand, you can change your working angle to suit your various needs of creating more easily and quickly.
- [High Performance] -The PA2 battery-free Stylus supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function and provides superior line performance to create the finest sketches and lines. Included with the Artist 22R Pro, the multi-function pen holder keeps your pen and pen nibs safe and doubles as a pen stand or pen holder. The XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro comes with a protective film to help protect your screen and reduce glare while keeping your screen crisp and clear even bright light.
- [Compatability & Application] -The XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro Drawing tablet with screen supports Windows11/10/8/7, Mac OS X10.10 and higher. Compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, GIMP, Krita, Medibang, Fire Alpaca, Blender 3D and more. XP-Pen provides a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays. [Warm Reminder: Artist22R Pro drawing pen display must be used with a computer].
If you’re looking for a pro-level display drawing tablet then the XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro is an incredible investment. The tablet is huge with 22″ display which similar to the Wacom Cintiq 22HD . It’s one of the few larger tablets coupled with a battery-free pen.
If you want a tablet for making high-quality work that’ll stand the test of time then you can’t go wrong with a Artist 22R Pro . It can be a pricey investment for newbies with little art experience. But even as a newbie you can build your skills and grind on this thing for years to come.
I have received the tablet last week via DHL, it arrived quickly and was boxed very well, same as the Deco Pro that I’ve gotten from XP-Pen a while ago. When I recieved it, It was packed in a HUGE box , very neatly packed .
- 1-year direct BenQ warranty
The cabinet is supported by a rectangular stand and mounting arm that provide tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustments, but you can remove the stand and use the four VESA mounting holes with an optional mounting kit to hang the monitor on a wall.
There are six buttons on the right side of the cabinet for accessing the settings menus and turning the power on and off, and there are a handful of I/O ports around back, facing downward. Here, you’ll find two DisplayPort inputs (full size and Mini), an HDMI input, an audio output, and three USB 2.0 ports (one upstream, two downstream). The two embedded 1-watt speakers are adequate for light duty, but lack bass and sound tinny.
3.Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX
- See details in striking clarity. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you'll get 1.77 times more details than full HD
- Your Ultra sharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% RGB Coverage to an accuracy of delta-e less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Power Consumption (On mode):26 W
- 3 year Warranty
- 60 hertz
The U2719D is similar in design to that model, the Editors’ Choice-award-winning Dell 27 USB-C Monitor (P2720DC), as well as to many other Dell business monitors from recent years. That means it is both stylish-looking and utilitarian, as well as feature-rich. Factoring in the stand, the monitor measures 15.4 by 24.1 by 7.1 inches (HWD) and weighs 18.8 pounds.
The 27-inch in-plane switching (IPS) flat panel has a native resolution of 2,560 by 1,440 pixels, known as QHD or 1440p, at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its pixel density of 109 pixels per inch (ppi) is fine for general-purpose use and basic photo editing. (All else being equal, the greater the pixel density, the sharper the image should be.)
4.AOC U2790VQ 27″
- AOC 27” 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 UHD LED monitor
- Ips panel with wide Viewing angles and produces over 1 billion colors for rich details
- 3-Sided frameless design, ideal for seamless setup. Brightness (typical) - 350 cd/m²
- 5ms response time for fast Responses
- Accurate colors with over 99% sRGB & 90% NTSC color gamut coverage
- DisplayPort 1. 2, HDMI 2. 0, HDMI 1. 4 Connectivity (HDMI, & DisplayPort cables included)
- 20, 000, 000: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for more details
- AOC low Blue mode protects your eyes from harmful Blue light spectrum
- Wall mountable with quick-remove stand (VESA compatible)
The AOC U2790PQU is a 4K monitor with smart design and a broad range of features – which means that it’s equally at home in the office or at home.
The 27in diagonal means this screen is crisp and detailed without being overly large, and its surprisingly low price makes this one of the most affordable 4K panels on the market.
The AOC U2790PQU looks smart and stylish. Its base is a minimalist circle of sandblasted metal, and the stand and the thicker bottom bezel have the same attractive finish. The other three bezels are slim, which makes multi-monitor setups easier to handle.
5.ViewSonic VP3268-4K PRO
- Professional monitor: 4K UHD (3840x2160) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte c, Rec. 709, and dicom sim color spaces, Delta e
- Frameless digital canvas: A four sided ultra thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- Hardware calibration: quick and Easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- Flexible connectivity: The VP3268 4K supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, USB, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Industry leading warranty: 3 year coverage with access to our US based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, Mini DP to DP cable, HDMI 2.0 cable, USB 3.0 cable, and audio cable
The net result is that desktop monitors can’t hold a candle to the best portable devices when it comes to pixel density, and thus display crispness and detail. The mitigating factor, of course, is that Windows, and indeed the Internet at large, still doesn’t do a great job of supporting high DPI displays.
That’s part of the context for ViewSonic’s new 32-incher, the VP3268-4K. It threads the needle between smaller 4K panels (that throw up issues in Windows when running the scaling above 100 percent in order to maintain legibility) and larger 40-inch-plus 4K panels (that remain legible at 100 percent scaling, but suffer from relatively fat, ugly pixels); 32 inches at 4K is something of a sweet spot.
Best Monitors for Graphic Design – Are you looking for the best monitor for your graphic design needs? We’ve got you covered.
To provide your clients the best possible work that you can produce, making sure that the technology you are using meets those standards as well is important. Especially the monitor you’re using in your design work.