Best Monitors for Gtx 970 – Buying a reliable monitor for the NVIDIA GTX 970 graphics is not such an easy task. But the list above will help you to choose the perfect display according to your needs and budget. Any of the above screens you get, you will have an enhanced experience of the NVIDIA Gsync technology which offers smooth and precise picture quality.
Many of the sites suggest that the 60Hz refresh rate is enough for the gaming needs, and our eyes cannot identify the difference between the higher refresh rates. But, according to the tests performed by the experts, it is clear that the 144Hz is outperforming the lower refresh rates when it comes to gaming, and the user eyes can notice the difference as well.
Pros & Cons
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- Thin Bezel-Less Frame — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
The VH240a employs a 23.8-inch (measured diagonally) in-plane switching (IPS) screen, with full HD/1080p resolution (1,920 by 1,080 pixels) and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The panel has a respectable pixel density of 92 pixels per inch (ppi), which is more than enough for typical home or office use, though photo or video enthusiasts will likely want a screen with a higher pixel density.
As is typical of IPS displays, the VH240a has very wide viewing angles, rated at 178 degrees for both vertical and horizontal. I saw a minimum of color distortion or posterization, even when I viewed the screen from the most extreme off-center angles.
2.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The R240HY’s good looks come by way of a bezel-free, glossy-black cabinet that is only a half-inch thick at its thinnest point. It is supported by a matching ring-shaped base that provides 20 degrees of tilt adjustability, but has no height, pivot, or swivel adjustment. It also lacks VESA-mounting capabilities. The 1,920-by-1,080-resolution IPS panel has a non-reflective coating and a peak brightness of 250 nits.
Along the bottom edge of the panel is a strip of glossy-black trim that holds five function buttons and a Power switch, and around back are an HDMI port, a DVI port, and a VGA port, as well as a headphone jack. As with many midrange monitors, the R240HY lacks USB ports and speakers.
3.StarTech.com Dual Monitor
Pros & Cons
Mount two monitors on the dual articulating monitor arms, and adjust your displays for optimum viewing with a wide range of motion. The free-standing base gives you flexibility in placing your setup within your workspace.
Work more efficiently with a dual-monitor setup. The horizontal dual-monitor stand lets you mount two VESA mount (75×75, 100×100 mm) monitors, up to 32″, with a maximum weight capacity of up to 17.6 lb./8 kg per display.
Mounting your displays on a dual-monitor stand above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles for an ergonomic workspace. The swiveling arms provide maximum viewing flexibility, letting you work in comfort.
4.Sceptre 20″ 1600×900
Pros & Cons
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Fast response time 5ms. Dimensions - With Stand (Inches)- 18.01 x 7.02 x13.57 .Without Stand (inches)- 18.01 x 1.32 x 10.43
- Vesa wall mount ready. Contrast Ratio : 3,000:1.
- Built in speakers
- Mounting Type: VESA wall mount hole pattern 75mm x 75mm
The Sceptre E205W-16003R is a matte-black monitor that measures 18.35 x 7.17 x 13.58 inches and weighs 5.84 pounds. The panel has an average size bezel, not too large or too slim as high-end monitors. It measures roughly half an inch maximizes screen area and combined with the panel’s thinness gives the monitor an overall modern sleek feel.
While the Sceptre E205W-16003R has a tilt-only stand (-5°/15°), it is VESA mount compatible with a 75x75mm pattern. Sceptre throws in complimentary spacers just in case you need to mount the monitor to a wall. Speaking of complimentary, there is a screwdriver included to secure the two screws into the joints. It only takes a couple of minutes to assemble.
5.Dell 27 LED
Pros & Cons
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178° vertical / 178° horizontal; Brightness (Typ.) is 300cd/㎡
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
The U2719D is similar in design to that model, the Editors’ Choice-award-winning Dell 27 USB-C Monitor (P2720DC), as well as to many other Dell business monitors from recent years. That means it is both stylish-looking and utilitarian, as well as feature-rich. Factoring in the stand, the monitor measures 15.4 by 24.1 by 7.1 inches (HWD) and weighs 18.8 pounds.
The 27-inch in-plane switching (IPS) flat panel has a native resolution of 2,560 by 1,440 pixels, known as QHD or 1440p, at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its pixel density of 109 pixels per inch (ppi) is fine for general-purpose use and basic photo editing. (All else being equal, the greater the pixel density, the sharper the image should be.)
Best Monitors for Gtx 970 – The GTX 970 is a dedicated gaming graphics card from NVIDIA GeForce. It will help you to get an astounding gaming experience through its class-leading graphics properties. It supports the Gsync adaptive synchronization technology. The Gsync reduces the screen tearing and stuttering which ultimately minimizes the eye strain. With the cutting-edge features, it delivers ultimate power efficiency. It works perfectly with the 165Hz or 144Hz monitors (in some games, even the 60Hz monitor can do the best) at the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. But, most of the Gsync displays those are compatible with the GeForce GTX PCs will provide you the desired result on your GTX 970.