Best Monitors for Multiple Displays – The above display monitors are the best available for multi-monitor setups. Each monitor has been thoroughly investigated and tested to help ensure satisfaction with performance. Whether you are working or playing, you can benefit from a dual monitor setup today.
1.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The Acer R240HY is a 24-inch midrange monitor that uses an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel to deliver good color accuracy and solid gray-scale performance without drawing a lot of power.
It is equipped with three video inputs and features a sleek bezel-free design, but it lacks USB connectivity and ergonomic adjustments, and it won’t give you the same level of detail that you get from its high-resolution sibling and our current Editors’ Choice for midrange monitors, the Acer H257HU
The 1,920-by-1,080-resolution IPS panel has a non-reflective coating and a peak brightness of 250 nits.
2.Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q
Pros & Cons
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency — a 27” 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels — ideal for multiple monitor setup
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels
- Dell HDR combines greater depth of colors, remarkable clarity and a high contrast range of shades to create strikingly realistic images. Colour Support:1.07 billion colours
- Connect up to six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0 through Dell Universal Pairing. Dell Display Manager Compatibility. Operating system supported-Windows 10, 8.1. 7. Tackle multiple tasks at once and stay organized thanks to Easy Arrange, a feature that lets you tile and view applications side by side
- Brightness 350 cd/m².Pixel Pitch:0.1554 mm x 0.1554 mm
The Dell U2718Q is a very good 4k IPS monitor. Like most Dell monitors, it has outstanding ergonomics, so it’s easy to adjust it to an ideal viewing position. It has decent accuracy out of the box and wide viewing angles, great for media creation or for sharing the screen with someone else.
Areas of similar color look amazing, with no noticeable banding in gradients. Unfortunately, although it supports HDR, this doesn’t add very much, as it can’t display a wide color gamut and it has a low contrast ratio, so blacks look gray in a dark room.
Pros & Cons
- 27 inch 4k UHD resolution (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- HDR 10 Compatibility
- Response time 5ms / Refresh rate 60Hz / Contrast ratio 1000:1
- USB Type-C connectivity and sRGB 99% color gamut
- AMD Free sync technology
- 3-Side Virtually borderless design
The LG 27UK850 offers all-around balanced performance for gaming, work and everyday use thanks to its many useful features and stunning image quality.
The LG 27UK850-W monitor is based on an IPS panel, which ensures accurate, consistent and vibrant colors making this display adequate for professional photo-editing tasks.
It supports 10-bit color depth (8-bit + 2-bit FRC), it’s factory-calibrated and it covers 99% of the sRGB color space.
4.ViewSonic VP2768 PRO
Pros & Cons
- PROFESSIONAL MONITOR: 2K WQHD (2560x1440p) 60Hz SuperClear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video editors and more
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E
- FRAMELESS DIGITAL CANVAS: A four-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2768 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1. 4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy Chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, Mini DP to DP Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, and Factory Color Calibration Report
Some of our recent reviews have covered panels capable of a DCI-P3 gamut, and many products still support photography with Adobe RGB. But most video is still mastered in the sRGB/Rec.709 realm. And if that’s all you need, you can save quite a bit of money by going with something like the ViewSonic VP2768. It’s a 27” IPS panel with QHD resolution, 8-bit native color, and calibration options that encompass a huge OSD, or add-on software that automates the process. Let’s take a look.
Back in June, we reviewed ViewSonic’s VP2771 and found it to be a very capable and well priced display for the professional. If you’re on a budget and need to trim a few bucks off the bottom line, the VP2768 delivers most of its stablemate’s accuracy and functionality for about less.
5.Asus MZ27AQ Designo
Pros & Cons
- 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle
- Stereo 6W speakers with 5W subwoofer for 2. 1 Channel Audio co-developed by Harmon Kardon and ASUS Sonic Master for a fully immersive audio experience
- Ultra-slim frameless design and sundial-inspired base with a metallic, icicle gold finish
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
- Full multi-media connectivity with embedded DisplayPort 1. 2 and Dual HDMI 1. 4 inputs
- Industry leading 3 years with rapid replacement
Asus has put some attractive options in the MZ27AQ that would work well for occasional gamers and weekend photographers alike. The Harman Kardon tweaked speakers are especially impressive, give how abysmal monitor audio can often be.
The asking price is a little on the high side. But as we’d expect from Asus, this is a high-quality device. The ASUS Designo MZ27AQ has a highly stylised look, some unique features including a subwoofer. This screen tries to please everyone without falling into the trap of alienating those with specific needs.
Best Monitors for Multiple Displays – Are you interested in expanding your monitor setup to a multi-monitor setup? This guide is where you will find all of the necessary information needed for this transformation.
It will provide you with everything you will need for the before and the after aspects of changing your setup. After exploring this guide, you will be ready to choose the perfect dual monitor setup for your needs.