Best Monitors for Multiple Displays – The above display monitors are the best available for multi-monitor setups. Each monitor has been thoroughly investigated and tested to help ensure satisfaction with performance. Whether you are working or playing, you can benefit from a dual monitor setup today.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Acer R240HY bidx
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
The Acer R240HY is a 24-inch midrange monitor that uses an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel to deliver good color accuracy and solid gray-scale performance without drawing a lot of power.
It is equipped with three video inputs and features a sleek bezel-free design, but it lacks USB connectivity and ergonomic adjustments, and it won’t give you the same level of detail that you get from its high-resolution sibling and our current Editors’ Choice for midrange monitors, the Acer H257HU
The 1,920-by-1,080-resolution IPS panel has a non-reflective coating and a peak brightness of 250 nits.back to menu ↑
2.Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency — a 27” 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels — ideal for multiple monitor setup
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels
The Dell U2718Q is a very good 4k IPS monitor. Like most Dell monitors, it has outstanding ergonomics, so it’s easy to adjust it to an ideal viewing position. It has decent accuracy out of the box and wide viewing angles, great for media creation or for sharing the screen with someone else.
Areas of similar color look amazing, with no noticeable banding in gradients. Unfortunately, although it supports HDR, this doesn’t add very much, as it can’t display a wide color gamut and it has a low contrast ratio, so blacks look gray in a dark room.back to menu ↑
- 27 inch 4k UHD resolution (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- HDR 10 Compatibility
The LG 27UK850 offers all-around balanced performance for gaming, work and everyday use thanks to its many useful features and stunning image quality.
The LG 27UK850-W monitor is based on an IPS panel, which ensures accurate, consistent and vibrant colors making this display adequate for professional photo-editing tasks.
It supports 10-bit color depth (8-bit + 2-bit FRC), it’s factory-calibrated and it covers 99% of the sRGB color space.back to menu ↑
4.ViewSonic VP2768 PRO
- PROFESSIONAL MONITOR: 2K WQHD (2560x1440p) 60Hz SuperClear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video editors and more
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E
Some of our recent reviews have covered panels capable of a DCI-P3 gamut, and many products still support photography with Adobe RGB. But most video is still mastered in the sRGB/Rec.709 realm. And if that’s all you need, you can save quite a bit of money by going with something like the ViewSonic VP2768. It’s a 27” IPS panel with QHD resolution, 8-bit native color, and calibration options that encompass a huge OSD, or add-on software that automates the process. Let’s take a look.
Back in June, we reviewed ViewSonic’s VP2771 and found it to be a very capable and well priced display for the professional. If you’re on a budget and need to trim a few bucks off the bottom line, the VP2768 delivers most of its stablemate’s accuracy and functionality for about less.back to menu ↑
5.Asus MZ27AQ Designo
- 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle
- Stereo 6W speakers with 5W subwoofer for 2. 1 Channel Audio co-developed by Harmon Kardon and ASUS Sonic Master for a fully immersive audio experience
Asus has put some attractive options in the MZ27AQ that would work well for occasional gamers and weekend photographers alike. The Harman Kardon tweaked speakers are especially impressive, give how abysmal monitor audio can often be.
The asking price is a little on the high side. But as we’d expect from Asus, this is a high-quality device. The ASUS Designo MZ27AQ has a highly stylised look, some unique features including a subwoofer. This screen tries to please everyone without falling into the trap of alienating those with specific needs.back to menu ↑
Best Monitors for Multiple Displays – Are you interested in expanding your monitor setup to a multi-monitor setup? This guide is where you will find all of the necessary information needed for this transformation.
It will provide you with everything you will need for the before and the after aspects of changing your setup. After exploring this guide, you will be ready to choose the perfect dual monitor setup for your needs.