Best Monitors for Ps4 Pro – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors for PS4 currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Acer Predator XB271HU
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5° to 35°. Swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5.91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1.4) & 1 x Display port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting type: VESA compatibility mountable 100 x 100 millimeter
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
This is a great gaming monitor. The Acer Predator XB271HU’s 144Hz refresh rate, G-SYNC support, and excellent low input lag provide a great gaming experience. Unfortunately, it delivers only average picture quality, which is mostly an issue for darker viewing environments due to the low contrast ratio and poor black uniformity.
The Acer Predator XB271HU Bmiprz is a good 1440p monitor with a fast refresh rate, wide viewing angles, and outstanding low input lag. The stand has impressive ergonomics, so it’s easy to place it in an ideal viewing position or turn the screen to share it with someone else. Although it’s a great gaming monitor overall, the response time is a bit slower than most similar monitors. Unfortunately, it has a low contrast ratio, so blacks appear gray in a dark room, but this is typical for IPS monitors.back to menu ↑
2.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
Looking for the best gaming monitor under low price Look no more, because we present to you the Acer SB220Q, which features an IPS panel for vibrant colors, Full HD resolution for clear image quality, and AMD FreeSync up to 75Hz for flawless performance.
Furthermore, the monitor boasts a slim design with ultra-thin bezels and offers additional exclusive gaming features. All of that under low price! You may also see this monitor labeled as ‘Acer SB220Q bi’.
The Acer SB220Q monitor is based on an IPS panel which delivers accurate, consistent, and intense colors that will breathe life into games, movies, and everything else you’re watching, when compared to the usual monitors with TN panels you can find at this price point.back to menu ↑
3.Acer R221Q Bbix
- 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms VRB | Refresh Rate: 75Hz - Using HDMI Port | Brightness: 250nits
- Elegant Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge!
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 15°
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA (includes VGA Cable)
The Acer R’s 21.5 ”IPS widescreen clearly displays every detail without chromatic aberration from every angle. The zero frame design has no restrictions on your viewing pleasure, and the brushed and polished back can adapt to anywhere.
With AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the frame rate of the game is determined by your graphics card, not the constant refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a huge competitive advantage. Full HD Resolution and 100 Million High Contrast: 1. Easily get detailed images to view photos, browse the web, and view documents side by side. It also supports HDMI and VGA inputs, so you can easily download them from your smartphone for longer use or enjoyment, or your tablet device has a full HD screen.back to menu ↑
4.Dell 27 LED Backlit
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 60 Hz. This is a 1080p Dell monitor and can run at 60 Hz.
This gaming monitor weighs 9.35 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
PCGameBenchmark ratings are built up from the scores of the Amazon community, to show the most important aspects of a PC gaming monitor. We merge those scores to create a percentage rating. On brightness this monitor scored a 4.7/5, picture quality 4.6/5, value for money 4.6/5, durability 4.4/5 and on for gaming 4.2/5. That makes an aggregate score of 90%.back to menu ↑
5.SAMSUNG Business S22R350FHN
- 21. 8" 1920x1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle
- A sleek ultra-slim bezel design stands out on any desk. Monitor includes a tilt-adjust stand, while 75x75 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
- Flexible connectivity options including HDMI, and legacy VGA
- Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours.
- 1-Year business with extended warranties available for purchase
This monitor is for those who are conscious with both quality and price. The Samsung Business 22″ S22R350FHN Monitor offers Full HD resolution in near bezel-less, ultra-thin form factors. They’re ideal for virtually seamless dual-monitor setups. IPS panel technology ensures bright, vivid colors and 178 degrees viewing angles.
Presenting monitors for those who are both budget-conscious and quality-conscious. The Samsung SR350 series desktop monitors offer Full HD resolution in near bezel-less, ultra-thin form factors. They’re ideal for virtually seamless dual-monitor setups.
Best Pc Monitors for Ps4
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- VESA MOUNTING — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100m VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- CONNECTIVITY — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. INCLUDES: AC power cord and HDMI cable
- COMPATIBILITY — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (NOTE: USB-C, Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- RESPONSIBLY MADE — Save your wallet with an ENERGY STAR certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- WARRANTY — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
Best Computer Monitors for Ps4
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Refresh Rate: 75Hz | Brightness: 250nits
- Zero Frame Design: Provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- HDMI Cable Included
OUR TAKEback to menu ↑
Best Monitors for Ps4 Pro – Whether you’re in a dorm or have a small space, monitors are a great alternative to large TVs for console gaming. Monitors are usually a lot cheaper, they look great close up, and they take up a lot less space. Many high-end gaming monitors also offer better motion performance and lower input lag than any TV on the market, which is great if you’re a competitive online gamer.