Best Monitors for Rtx 2080 – In this guide, we will show you the best monitors that you can partner with your RTX 2080 / 2080 Ti. All monitors that we’ve listed in this guide contain all the features and capabilities needed to maximize the full potential of your graphics card. However, there are some things you need to consider before buying a monitor.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches. The display size of this average monitor is 23.8 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 144 Hz, and the response time is 1 ms. This is a 1080p Asus monitor and can run at 144 Hz.back to menu ↑
2.Sceptre IPS 27 inch
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance and sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate: Pushing beyond the standard refresh rate, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 751 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We’ve ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We’ve filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now – this Sceptre gaming monitor made our 2021 list.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Sceptre deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.back to menu ↑
- 23. 8" 1920x1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle
- Sleek and slim bezelless design stands out on any desk. A fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustment provides the best in ergonomic comfort, while 100x100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
Samsung S24R650FDN 24-Inch FHD Business Monitor (SR650 Series) utilize enhanced IPS panel technology to preserve color vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen, with up to 178° viewing horizontally and vertically.
The virtually bezel-less screen lets you view more, with almost no gap in a dual monitor setup. And with features, versatile connectivity and a fully adjustable stand, the SR650 Series is an ideal cost-effective monitor for your business.back to menu ↑
4.HP 24mh FHD Monitor
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
The 24mh is a handsome monitor, sporting a silver-gray bottom bezel and nearly invisible side and top bezels, maximizing its screen area and making it a good choice for a multi-monitor setup. The back of the monitor and the stand are matte black; the vertical shaft of the stand emerges from the compact base to connect with the cabinet. This connection permits a surprising range of motion for a monitor of its price.
Like most discount monitors, the 24mh provides tilt control—a user can tilt the top of the monitor up to 5 degrees toward them or up to 25 degrees away. But you can also raise the screen’s height up to 4 inches, and pivot it from landscape to portrait mode and back.back to menu ↑
5.Dell 24 Inch PC Monitor
- Thin bezel
- 1920 x 1080 at 60 hertz full HD maximum resolution
The SE2419HR is an in-plane switching (IPS) panel, with a 1,920-by-1,080-pixel (1080p) native resolution at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. It’s rated for a 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
Its resolution is typical of low-priced monitors. A 1080p 24-inch panel still has a respectable pixel density of 92 pixels per inch (ppi), which is fine for everyday or home use, as long as you’re not a photo enthusiast looking for a screen to edit on in pixel-precise fashion. As is typical of IPS displays, the SE2419HR’s viewing angles are wide (rated at 178 degrees vertical and horizontal), ensuring consistent colors even when your viewing posture may be far from straight-on.back to menu ↑
Best Monitors for Rtx 2080 – The RTX 2080 / 2080 Ti is the new standard for high-end gaming. These graphics cards are so powerful, and will surely give you incredible performance and a new level of gaming realism. If you already got one of these graphics cards, we might assume that you don’t have any plan to settle for anything less when it comes to your gaming performance. However, you might also need to get a good monitor that is capable of handling the power it’s throwing so you will get the best out of your gaming display.