Best Monitors for Rx 480 – A good graphics card needs a good monitor and vice versa. So, it is very important to choose compatible options that do justice to one another. We hope this guide helped you zero in on the right monitor for your RX 480. If you have further queries, you know what to do .
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.AOC 27G2 27″
- 27" Class (27" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility + Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
Contrast is notably lacking in comparison to comparable VA gaming monitors, an innate shortfall of IPS technology. Also colour saturation, while superb for a speedy, mid-range gaming monitor as mentioned above, is only marginally better than some of the better VA panels we’ve had across our test bench.
That’s far from a negative, but it’s something to consider if you’re weighing up the AOC G2 and a slightly cheaper, well-received, VA model – such as the AOC G1.
If I have a single gripe with the G2 it’s the 1080p resolution – but understandably you can’t have it all at this price. While far from cramped in the 27-inch form factor, it isn’t ideal for productivity.back to menu ↑
Asus’ monitor did an especially great job presenting Batman: Arkham Knight’s stunning aesthetic, from the lifelike facial wrinkles of Batman and Commissioner Gordon to the realistic drips of rain that rolled down the hero’s reflective cape. The game’s balletic combat looked extra-smooth on the MG278Q — even when running at 90 frames per second on max settings.
The MG278Q proved just as capable when adventuring around in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansive forests of planet Tython looked appropriately colorful and lush, and I had no problems spotting enemies and structures in the distance.back to menu ↑
3.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz high refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience. 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Dynamic Accuracy plus technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blurry.
The BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K is an excellent gaming monitor that delivers exceptional motion handling. It has a quick response time and a 240Hz refresh rate that result in clear images in fast-moving scenes, and it has both FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility to reduce screen tearing.
Its 25 inch screen and 1080p resolution should satisfy most people; however, it might feel a bit cramped if you’re using it for work. Its excellent ergonomics let you place the screen at your optimal viewing position, but its TN panel has poor viewing angles, causing images to look inaccurate from the sides. Also, it has a low contrast ratio that makes blacks appear gray, and it doesn’t support HDR.back to menu ↑
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- A stylish design featuring a Black body metallic finish and sleek curves
Low priced and versatile, the Samsung 24-Inch CF396 Curved LED Monitor would be at home in an office, a study, a living room, or a game room. It provides some convenience features that are usually limited to costlier monitors. And our testing showed the panel to be bright, with excellent color coverage for a monitor of its price. The CF396 offers enough value to make it a strong PCMag Editors’ Choice award winner for budget curved monitors.
The glossy black CF396 is lightweight and fairly compact, measuring 16.7 by 21.6 by 8.6 inches (HWD) and weighing 6.8 pounds. All four bezels are chunky, nearly half an inch thick. The monitor rests on a V-shaped base that connects to the cabinet by a shaft that angles upward from the back.back to menu ↑
- Acer XG 27" monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
The Acer XG270HU is one of the cheapest 27″ 1440p 144Hz 1ms gaming monitors, which by itself is already an appealing deal.
What made this monitor particularly compelling is the fact that it was one of the first FreeSync displays to receive certified G-SYNC compatibility, thus providing a variable refresh rate (VRR) for both AMD and NVIDIA compatible graphics cards.
The Acer XG270HU offers smooth performance and certified G-SYNC compatibility for tear-free gameplay while its 1ms response time speed and 144Hz ensure fluid motion clarity.back to menu ↑
Best Monitors for Rx 480 – AMD Radeon RX 480 is a graphics card, capable of delivering the performance needed to enjoy the latest games at reasonable quality settings. AMD Radeon RX 480 is capable of providing very playable 1440p performance in the most recent games which makes it a great graphics card.