Best Monitors for Rx 480 – A good graphics card needs a good monitor and vice versa. So, it is very important to choose compatible options that do justice to one another. We hope this guide helped you zero in on the right monitor for your RX 480. If you have further queries, you know what to do .
1.AOC 27G2 27″
- 27" AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility + Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with IPS panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors
- Height adjustable stand AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Re-spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 2x HDMI 1.4 1x VGA inputs (1x HDMI & 1x DP cables included)
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- Power Source:100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Contrast is notably lacking in comparison to comparable VA gaming monitors, an innate shortfall of IPS technology. Also colour saturation, while superb for a speedy, mid-range gaming monitor as mentioned above, is only marginally better than some of the better VA panels we’ve had across our test bench.
That’s far from a negative, but it’s something to consider if you’re weighing up the AOC G2 and a slightly cheaper, well-received, VA model – such as the AOC G1.
If I have a single gripe with the G2 it’s the 1080p resolution – but understandably you can’t have it all at this price. While far from cramped in the 27-inch form factor, it isn’t ideal for productivity.
Asus’ monitor did an especially great job presenting Batman: Arkham Knight’s stunning aesthetic, from the lifelike facial wrinkles of Batman and Commissioner Gordon to the realistic drips of rain that rolled down the hero’s reflective cape. The game’s balletic combat looked extra-smooth on the MG278Q — even when running at 90 frames per second on max settings.
The MG278Q proved just as capable when adventuring around in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansive forests of planet Tython looked appropriately colorful and lush, and I had no problems spotting enemies and structures in the distance.
3.BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K
- Lightning-fast 240 Hz high refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience. 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox Series X
- Dynamic Accuracy plus technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blurry.
- The redesigned base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provide more flexibility based on your personal preference.
- Share your setting easily via XL Setting to Share; Customizable Quick access menu
- The redesigned S-switch remote control allows 4-way scrolling; new Shield for easy assembling with screwless design.
- Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings.
- Warranty: 3 year
The BenQ ZOWIE XL2546K is an excellent gaming monitor that delivers exceptional motion handling. It has a quick response time and a 240Hz refresh rate that result in clear images in fast-moving scenes, and it has both FreeSync support and G-SYNC compatibility to reduce screen tearing.
Its 25 inch screen and 1080p resolution should satisfy most people; however, it might feel a bit cramped if you’re using it for work. Its excellent ergonomics let you place the screen at your optimal viewing position, but its TN panel has poor viewing angles, causing images to look inaccurate from the sides. Also, it has a low contrast ratio that makes blacks appear gray, and it doesn’t support HDR.
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1800R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play at home or the office
- Super Slim Design: Make a stylish statement with its ultra-slim and sleek profile; Monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick and the simple circular stand adds a modern look to your space
- Advanced Gaming w/ AMD FreeSync: This technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes; It minimizes input latency, dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter
- Fast 4ms Response Time: With its 4ms response rate, you'll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less blur, judder, and ghosting, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level
- Eye Saver Mode: Optimize your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button; Read documents, play games, watch movies and edit photos for longer periods without worrying about eye strain or fatigue
- Brilliant Picture Quality: Experience vibrant, vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology; The excellent 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites so you can see clearly even in the darkest or brightest scenes
- Eco-Saving Plus: This feature reduces screen brightness to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly—reducing energy use even more
- Connectivity technology: HDMI
Low priced and versatile, the Samsung 24-Inch CF396 Curved LED Monitor would be at home in an office, a study, a living room, or a game room. It provides some convenience features that are usually limited to costlier monitors. And our testing showed the panel to be bright, with excellent color coverage for a monitor of its price. The CF396 offers enough value to make it a strong PCMag Editors’ Choice award winner for budget curved monitors.
The glossy black CF396 is lightweight and fairly compact, measuring 16.7 by 21.6 by 8.6 inches (HWD) and weighing 6.8 pounds. All four bezels are chunky, nearly half an inch thick. The monitor rests on a V-shaped base that connects to the cabinet by a shaft that angles upward from the back.
- Acer XG 27" monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
The Acer XG270HU is one of the cheapest 27″ 1440p 144Hz 1ms gaming monitors, which by itself is already an appealing deal.
What made this monitor particularly compelling is the fact that it was one of the first FreeSync displays to receive certified G-SYNC compatibility, thus providing a variable refresh rate (VRR) for both AMD and NVIDIA compatible graphics cards.
The Acer XG270HU offers smooth performance and certified G-SYNC compatibility for tear-free gameplay while its 1ms response time speed and 144Hz ensure fluid motion clarity.
Best Monitors for Rx 480 – AMD Radeon RX 480 is a graphics card, capable of delivering the performance needed to enjoy the latest games at reasonable quality settings. AMD Radeon RX 480 is capable of providing very playable 1440p performance in the most recent games which makes it a great graphics card.