Best Monitors for Rx 580 – The AMD Radeon RX 580 is an excellent graphics card for gamers. You will love playing a variety of games on this and immerse in an amazing experience. However, just getting a graphics card is not enough. You need a supporting monitor that can do justice to all the features your graphics card brings with it.
1.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
The SB220Q employs a 21.5-inch (measured diagonally) in-plane switching (IPS) panel with a full HD native resolution (aka 1080p, or 1,920 by 1,080 pixels), at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Pixel density is 102 pixels per inch (ppi), which is more than enough for everyday use.
At a given resolution, the smaller the screen size and the higher the pixel density should mean (in theory, at least) the sharper the image. For a 27-inch 1080p monitor, such as the Philips 272E1CA Curved Frameless Monitor, the pixel density is already down to 82ppi. You wouldn’t want to go any larger than 27 inches with a 1080p monitor.
2.HP 24mh FHD Monitor
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
As for the mixture of ports, most discount monitors include two video inputs: HDMI and VGA. The latter, which supports analog video, was once ubiquitous on PCs but is seldom seen on new systems. A monitor’s VGA port is handy for connecting to older computers that may lack HDMI; some business laptops also provide the port as a legacy connector. The 24mh ups the ante by adding a DisplayPort connector, a welcome addition for a budget panel. Finally, there is an audio-in jack.
By going to the side of the HP 24mh and rotating the monitor upward into portrait position, what is normally the bottom of the monitor—and all the ports—end up facing you. Then you can add or remove cables with ease, and return the panel to landscape mode.
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
The LG 27GL83A-B is a very good monitor with a 27 inch, 1440p IPS screen. It delivers a great gaming experience with extremely low input lag, an outstanding response time, and a few great gaming features. It supports AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology (VRR), but it’s also certified by NVIDIA to support VRR from recent NVIDIA graphics cards.
It has wide viewing angles, good reflection handling, and very good peak brightness, so glare shouldn’t be an issue. As a more budget-oriented model, it has a pretty basic stand, with limited ergonomics and no RGB lighting. Although it supports HDR, this doesn’t really add much, as it can’t get bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience and has a low contrast ratio.
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, our display reveals an astonishing brightness and variance in red, green, and blue color across a wide gamut, providing a more defined and naturalistic display of color in every image.
- Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Anti-Flicker: Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself. The size of a screen is the length of its diagonal, which is the distance between opposite corners, usually in inches.
The display size of this above average monitor is 24 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels, the refresh rate is 165 Hz. This is a 1080p Sceptre monitor and can run at 165 Hz.
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
The 24-inch TN panel has a resolution of 1920 by 1080 and a 16:9 aspect ratio, which means it can display a full HD (1080p) video. Other features include a 5-microsecond gray-to-gray (G-to-G) Response Time, 250 cd/m2 peak brightness, 75Hz refresh rate and a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio; all of which are at par with most budget monitors.
On the back, there are five small function buttons. Including the power switch which look like small white dots, located near the right bezel when looked at from the front side. The lack of labeling makes the buttons hard to identify, but you’ll have a hard time using them when the monitor is mounted on a wall using the VESA mount. The stand doesn’t allow for height or swivel adjustment, nor can you pivot it for portrait mode viewing.
Best Monitors for Rx 580 – Dynamic refresh rate, size, response time, etc. are all very important while picking the monitor. This is why we recommend FreeSync models. This technology helps the graphics card to stay connected with your monitor and maintain the refresh rate. The RX 580 supports dynamic refresh rate too but a stable rate is always preferable.