VBest Monitors for Trading – When it comes to trading stocks, purchasing a good monitor setup is one of the best investments you can make.
A good monitor setup can give you insight into different asset classes, a deeper understanding of pricing history, and the ability to make more informed decisions when you buy, trade, or sell.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please feel free to visit our workplace solutions page where you’ll find more articles and insights into workplace optimization.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Professional monitor: full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte c, Rec. 709, dicom sim color uniformity, Delta e
There are five function buttons and a Power switch on right side of the rear-cabinet panel. The function buttons are used to access and navigate the on-screen menus, where you can adjust basic settings, including Brightness, Contrast, Color Temperature, Gamma, and Color Format (RGB and YUV). The VP2468 offers advanced color settings, such as RGB Gain and Offset settings, as well as RGBCMY Hue and Saturation settings, which allow for hardware-based calibrations using an optional colorimeter/software solution.
Once calibrated, you can save the profile in one of three Color Calibration emulation presets. There’s also a Color Calibration Notice feature that you can set to remind you when it’s time to recalibrate the panel. Other emulation presets include sRGB, Native, EBU (European broadcast), SMPTE-C (American broadcast), REC709 (HDTV), and DICOM SIM (medical imaging).back to menu ↑
- Philips e-line 27" Led monitor with ultra clear 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution with 10-bit IPS panel producing 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- Elegant, slim design with narrow Border Display for a seamless appearance
The Philips 276E8VJSB monitor is based on an IPS panel with dithered 10-bit color depth (8-bit + 2-bit FRC) and ~109% sRGB color gamut.
The slightly extended sRGB gamut provides you with more saturated colors (not over-saturated, which is good), which makes them look more lifelike.
If you need to do some color-critical work, you can limit the gamut to the sRGB space for less vibrant, but more accurate color reproduction.
Overall, the colors are accurate, consistent, and vibrant, as expected from a 4K IPS monitor. Further, the 178-degree wide viewing angles ensure that the image won’t shift in color, contrast, or brightness when you look at the screen at an angle.back to menu ↑
- AOC 27” 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 UHD LED monitor
- Ips panel with wide Viewing angles and produces over 1 billion colors for rich details
This is an above-average IPS panel aimed at the office with productivity in mind and as such, it promises accurate colors with over 100% sRGB, reasonable connectivity, and crucially, native 4K resolution. Boasting 3,840 x 2,160 pixels, the U2790PQU sits above the otherwise identical Q2790PQU in AOC’s product tree.
It’s also worth noting that there’s a considerable design flair and sturdy build quality evident here, and all in all, the pricing of this monitor seems surprisingly low. 4K IPS panels with 10-bit color depth and 60Hz refresh rates tend to cost more than this. For example, we recommended the similarly specified BenQ PD2700U at the beginning of the year – and AOC has managed to undercut that price by a quarter.back to menu ↑
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
The Asus VP28UGQ is so easy to put together that you won’t even need a tool belt, nevermind a tool box. You simply insert the panel into the thick stem sticking out of the circular base, paying attention to alignment. A screw with a handle makes it easy to tighten by hand. I used a screwdriver to make sure things were as tight as possible.
Sick of screens eating away at bezels? Well, with the Asus VP28UGQ you won’t be. Many (often pricier) monitors are moving toward slimmer bezels. But the VP28UGQ’s black, matte plastic border is a proud 0.75 inch (19.05mm) thick. That’s enough space for a shiny Asus logo and, unnecessarily, HDMI and DisplayPort ones. (Sure, brag about the brand, but are we really so proud of our ports?)back to menu ↑
5.Dell 27 LED
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
The U2719D is similar in design to that model, the Editors’ Choice-award-winning Dell 27 USB-C Monitor (P2720DC), as well as to many other Dell business monitors from recent years. That means it is both stylish-looking and utilitarian, as well as feature-rich.
Factoring in the stand, the monitor measures 15.4 by 24.1 by 7.1 inches (HWD) and weighs 18.8 pounds. The 27-inch in-plane switching (IPS) flat panel has a native resolution of 2,560 by 1,440 pixels, known as QHD or 1440p, at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its pixel density of 109 pixels per inch (ppi) is fine for general-purpose use and basic photo editing. (All else being equal, the greater the pixel density, the sharper the image should be.)back to menu ↑
Best Monitors for Trading – Having extra monitors saves you time and gives you deeper insight into pricing fluctuations, market data, and other critical information. With extra monitors, you can view key indicators such as MACD, RSI, and OBV simultaneously.
Keep reading for a breakdown of the best monitors for trading, what features to look for in a trading monitor, and our top picks for monitors to help you successfully day-trade. Or visit our workplace solutions page for further insights into optimizing the way you work.