Best Monitors Under 100 – Most web surfers and office workers don’t need to spend loads of money on a monitor. In fact, photography, video production, and gaming are likely where you’ll see the big investment given the need for higher resolutions, higher refresh rates, and immersive curved screens. If all you need is a decent monitor that gets the job done, you can get a great one for under or around $100.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
Designed for everyday tasks like web surfing, reading mail and watching online videos, the Sceptre E248W-19203R is a sleek-looking 24-inch monitor that uses Twisted-Nematic (TN) panel technology to deliver a sharp FHD picture with wide viewing angles and acceptable grayscale reproduction.
For the price, it’s a good deal for a medium-screen display, but the HP VH240a offers better performance including an IPS panel, ergonomic adjustments (height, tilt and pivot), and more features for around the same money. With its slim-bezel borders and silver metallic cabinet, the Sceptre E248W-19203R will look good on any desktop.
In fact, it’s the second monitor we’re seeing at this price range sporting a metallic design, some costing almost double still ring the dated plastics. The cabinet is supported by a stand consisting of stabilized round-shaped baseback to menu ↑
2.Acer SB220Q 21.5inch
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- A Full HD (1920 x 1080) display keeps you captivated for your viewing pleasure.
The Acer SB220Q monitor is based on an IPS panel which delivers accurate, consistent, and intense colors that will breathe life into games, movies, and everything else you’re watching, when compared to the usual monitors with TN panels you can find at this price point.
Another thing that makes the IPS panel superior to TN and VA panels is the viewing angles of 178 degrees, both horizontally and vertically, which ensure that the picture won’t shift in color and contrast when it’s viewed from skewed angles.back to menu ↑
- The Planar PLL2450MW offers enough screen real estate to view multi-page documents or watch videos, but its smaller footprint is ideal for space-constrained desktops
- The Planar PLL2450MW offers wide viewing angles and excellent color balance while maintaining a quick refresh rate. Blue light reduction pre-sets help lower eye fatigue and maintain visual comfort
Planar PLL2450MW is an affordable, high-definition 24 ” desktop with wide viewing angles, true speakers, and VGA and HDMI video inputs. Due to its compact size, Planar PLL2450MW can be installed in a multi screen mount for use in the home, office or healthcare sector. The flatbed PLL2450MW provides enough screen space to display multi-page documents or videos.
However, the small space is ideal for desktops with limited space. PLL2450MW provides wide viewing angles and excellent color balance while improving the effect of rapid refresh. Reduces eye strain and maintains visual comfort. PLL2450MW is VESA 100mm compatible and can be easily mounted on a wall or arm. Ideal for flat accessories such as dual monitor stands, triple monitor stands, quad monitor stands, universal height adjustment stands and single-arm desk standsback to menu ↑
- Slim Design 21.5 inch Full HD Wide Screen LED display and Quick 5 ms response time delivering smooth video display; Pixel Pitch 0.248mm; Viewing Angle (CR≧10):170°(H)/160°(V)
- Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among full and 4:3 for true to life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion
This Asus Full HD LED monitor is one of the best external monitors in the market. This is thanks to its compact 22 inch screen size, and its quick 5ms response time that ensures a lot less ghosting and a better image quality. One of the unique features that the monitor has is its Splendid Video Intelligence Technology. It works to enhance image fidelity by fine-tuning sharpness, color, contrast and brightness.
Viewing angles on the Asus VS228H-P are also a lot better than what you’ll get from other monitors thanks to its Smart View Technology. This allows users to adjust the color parameters so that the picture looks good from whichever angle you’re viewing at. If you’re looking for a bit of an upgrade, read about how Samsung unveils top line, quantum dot monitors.back to menu ↑
5.HP Pavilion 22cwa
- Resolution & panel — 21.5-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels)
- Response time — 7ms with overdrive and vivid color scheme for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
The HP Pavilion 22CWA is only okay for mixed usage. It’s a relatively small size monitor with FHD resolution that is not very suitable for those seeking more screen area and good detail to work. On the other hand, it’s very portable, has a low input lag, and will please most gamers.
It has wide viewing angles, which helps the image to remain uniform when viewed from up close. Blacks appear gray in a dark room, but in a bright room, the monitor can overcome some glare due to the good reflection handling and decent brightness. Motion handling is only decent but is limited by the 60Hz refresh rate and the mediocre response time.back to menu ↑
Best Monitors Under 100 – Just a handful of years ago you would have been hard-pressed to find a 1080P monitor for under $100. Now, there are a ton of cheap 1080P monitors available.