Best Monitors under 200 – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best monitors under $200. They’re adapted to be valid for most people. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer the make your own decision, here is the list of all our reviews of monitors under $200. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.Acer R240HY bidx
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The Acer R240HY is a gorgeous thin-bezel monitor with 1080p resolution, great image quality, and outstanding performance – all that at a reasonable price makes it one of the best selling monitors.
The Acer R240HY offers a stunning picture quality considering its price thanks to its rich colors and Full HD resolution.
The IPS panel will leave a powerful impression on you, especially if you’re coming from a TN monitor. The accuracy and consistency of colors will significantly improve your viewing experience; even the common everyday computer use will become more pleasant.
Furthermore, if you are an entry-level aspiring photographer or designer, the Acer R240HY IPS monitor is a brilliant choice for you at this price range.
2.HP M27ha FHD Monitor
- OPTIMIZED SCREEN – Get high-quality pictures on a full HD display with an IPS panel and 27-inches of ultra-wide viewing angles (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- EASY ON THE EYES – Work long into the night without any eye strain with HP Low Blue Light software designed for greater eye comfort
- ADJUSTABLE VIEWING – Find your best view as the 3-sided micro-edge bezel display gives you unlimited sightlines, 100mm of height adjustment, and 90° pivot rotation
- FULLY INTEGRATED AUDIO – Enjoy all your multimedia with a monitor that has convenient stereo audio right on the display
- VESA COMPATIBILITY – The 100mm VESA pattern gives you plenty of options for mounting your monitor on whatever wall or desk suits your fancy
- PORTS-A-PLENTY – Link up all your devices for a seamless multi-display setup with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports as well as an audio input
- WARRANTY – Enjoy a one-year limited warranty
As mentioned, the HP M27ha goes beyond the typical budget display’s complement of inputs by adding a DisplayPort connector to the usual HDMI and VGA ports. This monitor, which has a built-in pair of 2-watt speakers, also has an audio-in jack, the same arrangement as the Editors’ Choice-winning HP 24mh.
The Philips 272E1CA, which also has built-in speakers, has the same set of ports and adds a headphone jack. For more money, you can get a wider range of ports. The Dell 27 USB-C Monitor, for instance, adds USB-C, a second DisplayPort connector, and a USB hub.
All of the M27ha’s ports are downward-facing in back, which would normally make them hard to reach, but thanks to the flexible stand, you need only pivot the screen from landscape to portrait position to access the hidden ports
3.Dell 27 LED Backlit
- Device Type - LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27", Aspect Ratio -16:9, Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Panel Type - IPS, Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, Response Time - 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
- Input Connectors - HDMI, VGA
- Does NOT have VESA Mount
- Easily tilt the monitor to get just the right viewing angle
Dell 27 Monitor (P2719H) is a capable, moderately priced business display. Its ergonomically friendly stand lets you adjust the panel for maximum comfort. Connectivity abounds; you get a plethora of ports in the DisplayPort, HDMI, USB, and VGA families.
The panel has a rated brightness of 300 cd/m2 (nits), although it came in at only 169 nits when I tested it using a Murideo SIX-G signal generator, a Klein K10-A colorimeter, and SpectraCal CalMAN 5 software. Its rated contrast is 1,000:1, typical of an in-plane switching (IPS) monitor.
This monitor’s native resolution is on the low side for its screen size, and its color accuracy is middling, but it should be fine for general office use. In short, this is a solid but unspectacular pick for office work on a roomy screen.
- GREAT FOR HOME AND OFFICE: An ideal all-around 24 inch display for desktop, or laptop
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: Razor-sharp clarity and detail with Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: A slim bezel MVA panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- NO IMAGE TEARING: VESA Adaptive Sync technology automatically calibrates frame rates so you can enjoy ultra-smooth gameplay
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VA2447-MH supports a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray, laptops, PCs and digital cameras with HDMI and VGA inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, and Quick Start Guide
ViewSonic VA2447-MH 24 Inch Full HD 1080p Monitor Ultra-thin Frame Sync Adaptive 60Hz VESA HDMI HDMI VGA Input for Home and Office
With flexible connectivity, wide-angle display, and impressive screen performance, the ViewSonic VA2447-MH delivers robust multimedia functionality, sleek design, and great value for money. Thanks to frameless MVA panel technology, the VA2447-MH delivers stunning brightness and contrast at almost any viewing angle.
The minimalist design, edge-to-edge display, and bezel-less display make it the perfect display for nearly seamless multi-display setup. Whether you work in the office or enjoy entertainment at home, the VA2447-MH has an HDMI port and an HDMI cable that can flexibly connect to computers, laptops, and game consoles
5.Samsung Business S24R650FDN
- 23. 8" 1920x1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle. Color Support : 16.7M.
- Sleek and slim bezelless design stands out on any desk. A fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel, height, and pivot adjustment provides the best in ergonomic comfort, while 100x100 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
- Flexible connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA, along with a built-in USB hub featuring 2 USB 2. 0 ports and 2 USB 3. 0 ports making it easy to connect all your peripherals without having to reach under your desk or behind your computer
- Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours.
- 3-Year business with extended warranties available for purchase
The IPS panel preserves color vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen. The height-adjustable monitor swivels, tilts, and pivots for you to see your work any way you want, and is VESA-compliant for easy installation. Smart Eco Saving technology achieves power consumption reductions of up to 10% while still maintaining picture quality. Fresh Eyes Achieve More Protected eye strain for heightened concentration and greater productivity.
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 751 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We’ve ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We’ve filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now – this Samsung gaming monitor made our 2021 list.
Best Monitors under 200 – The best monitor under $200 with a 1080p resolution that we’ve tested is the Acer Nitro XF243Y Pbmiiprx. It’s an IPS model well-suited for a wide variety of uses. It has amazing ergonomics, including a full 360-degree swivel, and the viewing angles are excellent, making it a great choice for sharing content and playing co-op games. Visibility in bright rooms is good, but like most IPS monitors, it isn’t ideal for dark rooms due to its low contrast ratio, making blacks appear closer to gray.