Best Monitors Under 400 – In this article we talked about some of the best gaming monitors under 400 USD. We selected these monitors based on their features, performance as well as customer reviews.
We learned here that you can get fairly advanced monitors in this price range. The monitors here are most certainly well suited for professional level gaming.
As far as our recommendations go, if you are looking for the highest response time possible, then we recommend the Alienware AW2518Hf that features a whopping 240 Hz refresh rate.
The display size of this large monitor is 27 inches. Check our compare monitors page to see other monitors this size at a larger range of prices.
When it comes to the all important specs the max screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. This is a 1080p Dell monitor.
This gaming monitor weighs 11.4 lbs – important to know if you’re taking it to live events or college. The color of this monitor is Black.
2.Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx
- 24.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor
- Mad FreeSync and G-Sync compatible
- 240 hertz using display port or HDMI 2.0 port
- Zero frame design; 1ms response time; 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x display 1.2 port, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Backlight: LED,VESA compatible: Yes 100 x 100 millimeter
- 240 hertz
The Acer XF250Q is the most affordable 240Hz gaming monitor. In addition to 240Hz, it offers low input lag and quick response time for a flawless competitive gaming experience. It’s the perfect display for hardcore players on a budget.
Whether you want to upgrade your old 144Hz monitor to a faster model or you’re new to fast-paced competitive gaming and want to go for 240Hz straight away, the Acer XF250Q is the most affordable 240Hz display you’ll find yet it will provide you with an incredibly responsive gaming experience.
Note that the full model name of the unit we’re reviewing is the Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx.
The Acer XF250Q Abmiidprzx (XF250QA) is the same monitor with an extra DVI port, a quad-USB 3.0 hub, and a Motion Blur Reduction technology.
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
The LG 27GL83A-B is a very good monitor with a 27 inch, 1440p IPS screen. It delivers a great gaming experience with extremely low input lag, an outstanding response time, and a few great gaming features. It supports AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology (VRR), but it’s also certified by NVIDIA to support VRR from recent NVIDIA graphics cards.
It has wide viewing angles, good reflection handling, and very good peak brightness, so glare shouldn’t be an issue. As a more budget-oriented model, it has a pretty basic stand, with limited ergonomics and no RGB lighting. Although it supports HDR, this doesn’t really add much, as it can’t get bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience and has a low contrast ratio.
- Please be attention that screen protector is flexible plastic film, Not Tempered Glass.
- IMPORTANT: Your devices’ screen brightness will be reduced when this protector is in use. Please adjust the brightness appropriately according to personal needs.
- 4H Hardness can effectively resist daily scratches.
- Self-healing properties enable the film to recover from minor scratches and keep your screen brand new.
- Dust-free,bubble free,one-push super easily installation.
Protects your device from hard hardness, abrasion, scratches, damage such as dropping, and collision. Using a silicone adhesive that is easy to come off, airless processing eliminates air bubbles, and adsorption proceeds naturally.
The surface has a fingerprint-resistant oil-repellent coating, so you can wipe it off quickly with a light wipe.
It does not affect the thin, soft touch feeling, touch operation and sensitivity. A self-healing coat film with excellent scratch repairability and moldability. It has excellent self-healing properties, is resistant to minute scratches on the surface, if it is scratched to a certain depth .
- LIGHTNING FAST GAMING — Elevate your pixel performance with the WQHD monitor resolution boosted by a lightning-fast 144Hz monitor refresh rate. Flicker-free video with zero dropped frames. Perfect for PC gaming, video conferencing.
- SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY — Bring your movies, shows and favorite gaming titles to life with the absolute best VA panel widescreen monitor display on the market. Vibrant and accurate colors at every angle, with 96% sRGB gamut and 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- FREESYNC WITH LFC — AMD FreeSync monitors help smooth out fast-paced games, squashing motion blur and image ghosting. But the slower scenes need help too. With low-framerate compensation, motion maintains fluidity even if the framerate drops as low as 48Hz.
- YOUR NEW COMMAND HUB — Your space, your rules. With three HDMI ports, a DisplayPort and a 3.5mm audio out, you have the flexibility to connect to all the devices you need. Use the 75x75 VESA monitor mount to attach it to the wall for space-saving utility.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by an American company.
If you’re looking for an affordable 27″ 1440p 144Hz gaming monitor and don’t want narrow viewing angles and washed out colors of TN panels, the Viotek GN27DB is the display for you.
Many users find 27″ 1440p 144Hz monitors to offer the perfect gaming experience as they offer the optimal screen size, resolution, and refresh rate ratio.
Naturally, displays with such specifications aren’t cheap, but Viotek managed to bring them to a budget-friendly level while not sacrificing vital features, performance, or image quality.
Meet the Viotek GN27D models: the Viotek GN27DB (black design) and the Viotek GN27DW (white design).
Best Monitors Under 400 – Got a budget of $300-$400 for a new gaming monitor?
In this guide, you will find all the available combinations of display specifications you can find in this price range as well as the best gaming monitor under 400 USD currently available.