Best Motorola Baby Monitors – Motorola’s high-tech baby monitors have incredible cameras and high-quality audio, along with some less traditional features to help parents keep watch over their resting little ones. If you’re new to the baby monitor market, buckle up for some impressive new tech like night vision or cameras that can tilt and zoom.
If you can’t decide which Motorola baby monitor is right for you, we at BestReviews have put together this shopping guide to help you. It has our best advice for finding a solid deal on a baby monitor with all the right bells and whistles.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.VTech Video Baby Monitor
- ** Plug & Play ** The monitor’s parent unit and the camera are configured for local monitoring right out of the box – no set up is required. The parent unit is intuitive to use and loaded with useful functions.
- ** Long Range ** Stay in touch to your baby from another room or even from the yard. Go about your day with up to 1000 feet of range.
VTech’s best-selling models are low-price, basic models like the VM5271-2, a simple model with two fixed cameras and a five-inch parent monitor. It is a good deal at . It works well with few in the way of bells and whistles.
Unfortunately, parent feedback on VTech video monitors in general is mixed at best. Many parents found that it worked well only for a short time before they had issues with the camera connection to the parent unit, problems with battery indicators not working, poor picture quality and sound that stopped working.back to menu ↑
2.Motorola Halo+ Video Baby Monitor
- ✅ MONITOR FROM ANYWHERE - Our video infant monitor allows you to check on your little one, whether you're at work or just in the kitchen. Simply connect to the Hubble app on your smartphone.
- ✅ CRISP & CLEAR DISPLAY - View a real-time video feed of your little one's room on the parent unit's 4.3" color screen. Its infrared night vision feature gives you a clear video feed at night time.A camera can only be registered to one Parent Unit at any one time
If you’re forever awkwardly balancing your video monitor precariously on a shelf to try to get the best angle of your little one, this monitor is for you. Although even the best models out there can’t provide a completely unimpeded view of what’s going on in your baby’s cot, the Motorola Halo+ Monitor practically stands alone in the video monitor market due to its unique overhead mount design, which provides a complete bird’s-eye view of your baby.
Motorola has developed a reputation for its innovative and cutting-edge smart home tech and this latest offering from the brand doesn’t disappoint. Although the company has a huge array of monitors in various price brackets, the Halo+ is its most premium product. Its nearest rival is the new Nanit Plus – another over-cot design with similar features – which isn’t currently available in the UK.back to menu ↑
3.Nooie Baby Monitor
- ✪ 360 ° MOTION TRACKING: Automatically senses and tracks the action in your home in full 360°. Nooie Cam 360 has 101° field of view -- rotates 355° horizontally and 94° vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie App.
- ✪ 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION: 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
The Nooie Cam 360 is a wi-fi baby monitor that consists of a small and discreet camera and an app that acts as the parent unit on your smartphone. It doesn’t cost much, but have corners been cut to get to that low price? Does it do a good job of monitoring your baby? And is this wi-fi monitor securely protected against hacking attacks? Get all you need to know in our Nooie Cam 360 review.
With the help of this baby monitor, you can keep a close eye on babies, elders, pets, or your home remotely. A great full 1080P HD camera that can rotate horizontally and vertically, helps you track the action in your home full 360 degrees. This camera comes with night vision up to 32 feet in pitch black. There is also a status light available. This baby monitor is easy to install and can be connected with the Nooie mobile app and Alexa without a hassle.back to menu ↑
4.Motorola Comfort75 Monitor
- ✅ FULL VIEW OF BABY'S ROOM - Our wireless baby monitor camera may be remotely panned left to right using the parent unit. It features a 2x digital zoom, which allows you to see the room in detail.
- ✅ CRYSTAL CLEAR DISPLAY - The parent control unit of our wireless infant monitor is fitted with a 5" LCD color screen. The camera uses infrared tech to ensure a clear video feed even after lights out.
The Motorola Comfort75 is an easy-to-use baby monitor with everything you need. Get a clear view of your little one on the large, 5” display screen. Use the remote pan scan and digital tilt, to oversee the entire room and zoom in on baby to get a better view. Always hear what’s going on in the nursery with two-way talk, and speak to your baby, without having to be in the room.
Monitor the nursery’s room temperature, so you can always be sure your little one is comfortable. Hear your little one when they need you with the high sensitivity microphone and choose from 5 preloaded lullabies to soothe your little one and help them sleep.
The cameras of our infant video monitor are fitted with high-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts waking. The Hubble Baby Smart Sleep Assistant feature helps keeps track of your baby’s hours of sleep, as well as the number of feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping sessions.back to menu ↑
- Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz FHSS wireless connectivity - view at home on included monitor or while away on compatible smart devices
- Ergonomic parent unit with 5" diagonal color screen. With a simple press of a button on the included monitor or a touch of the screen on your smartphone you can talk through the device to comfort your child
The Motorola MBP855 has a talk-back function, and it worked really well. I was able to have a conversation with my eldest son when he was on the third floor of our house and I was on the ground with the baby – impressively, there was no interference.
We used the monitor with our home Wi-Fi hub, which is password protected. This means it can only be hacked if the home hub is hacked, so felt very secure.back to menu ↑
Best Motorola Baby Monitors – There’s no way around it. Technology has dramatically changed parenting, and modern parents have access to more childcare accessories that ever before. But of all the baby gear that’s been modernized, there’s one that truly stands out: baby monitors. And Motorola, one of the biggest names in communication devices, has led the charge.