Best Pet Monitors – You can use your in-home security or a baby camera, but a dedicated pet camera can be a game-changer and the answer to many pet-related issues. One of the hardest things to do for pet owners is to leave their pets alone. Whether you want to help with separation anxiety or see what your new puppy is up to while you’re away, pet cameras can give you peace of mind and keep your furry friends entertained. You can ensure your pet is safe (and not chewing your furniture) while you’re gone. Additionally, pet cameras with certain features like laser toys, treat dispensers, and two-way audio, let you train your pet, tell them to stop barking, and even toss treats without being present.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Furbo Dog Camera
- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a 160-degree wide-angle view, day & night.
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR detects when your dog is barking. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
Owning a pitbull is kind of like having a home security system: If someone’s at the door, my boy Bradley will always let me know. With the Furbo Dog Camera, I have an extra line of defense. It lets me use my phone to keep tabs on Brad, and my house, from wherever I am.
The Furbo is essentially an indoor home security camera and dog nanny in one, offering clear 1080p video even in the dark, plus barking alerts and two-way audio so you can hear and talk to your pupper. Perhaps best of all, it lets you toss treats to your pup when you’re out and about. The Furbo Dog Camera is indeed pricey, especially compared with traditional security cameras, but it’s as useful as it is fun, and gives you peace of mind that your dog and home are safe. For that it earns our Editors’ Choice for pet cameras.back to menu ↑
2.WOpet Smart Pet Camera
- FUN TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free wopet iOS/ wopet smart Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Full HD Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet with a wide-angle view,that functions even in pitch black, without disturbing those being monitored. It also features an intelligent system to ensure clear and high-quality images day and night.
Ours pets are like our children. It hurts to leave them behind all day when you’re at work. That’s why pet cameras are becoming so popular. Products like the WOpet Smart Pet Camera give you the ability to see and talk to your pet when you’re away from home.
Cameras like this work with your home’s WiFi connection. The camera unit connects to the WiFi, and you can use an app on your smartphone or tablet to connect to the camera whenever you leave the house. Of course, the downside is that you need to have access to WiFi at home and a smartphone or other compatible device.back to menu ↑
3.Vmotal Pet Camera
- 【24/7 ULTIMATE PET MONITORING】With Vmotal Wi-Fi pet camera, monitor your pet anywhere and anytime form your phone with FULL HD video with super wide angle view and night vision.
- 【FEED YOUR PET REMOTELY】Toss treats at a distance or schedule automatic treat dispenser via the free app,also support manual feed. Fill it with your pet‘s favorite treats & play a game of catch. Play with your pet using a red Light-projector on the left full screen video of your phone! The red dot can move up and down, as well as left to right.
Share your account with friends, support multi-user log in Read more Interactive Light-projector Cat Toy Light-projector pet toy is an interactive toy that provides hours of fun for you & your feline friend. Place the Pet feeder on the floor or other flat surface. Open the APP, find the Red dot button, you can click the Red dot button to move Red dot around. Watch your cat pounce, chase, and play. Night vision The night vision mode helps you clearly see your pet in the low light or no-light condition,you can monitor your pet day and night to keep your pet is safe.
Hang on the wall or place the Treat Dispenser on the floor Tossing the treats or rewards to your pets remotely with your smart phone which will exercise your pets flexibility and inspire them to catching the treats and taking fun when you are not at home. Read more Two-way Audio Built in high-quality microphone and speaker for easy and clear two-way audio, you can talk,play and treat your pet! A QR code on details page help you find the app quickly and easily.
Barking Alerts When your dog is barking or active, the pet camera will pick it up and immediately send a notification to your phone. It’s a nice monitor for dog when you’re not at home,keep your pet safe. Download the APP Scan the QR code on this product details page , download and install the APP “Smart Pets”. Please see the user manual for more details.If the wifi connection fails,please long press the reset button to reset the device.If you still have connection problems,please contact our service team.back to menu ↑
4.Nooie Baby Monitor
- ✪ 360 ° MOTION TRACKING: Automatically senses and tracks the action in your home in full 360°. Nooie Cam 360 has 101° field of view -- rotates 355° horizontally and 94° vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie App.
- ✪ 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION: 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
The Nooie Cam 360 is a budget-friendly indoor home security camera that features motion tracking and, as the name implies, 360-degree rotation. The camera is equipped with a 1080p high-def lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. It has other smart camera features like two-way audio functionality, night vision, and a status light indicator that can be toggled on or off.
Nooie smart alerts are sent when the camera detects sound or motion. However, it cannot tell the difference between people and animals like Arlo cameras can. There are two options for storing your video event history: a Nooie cloud storage plan or a micro SD cardback to menu ↑
- 1080P and 8*Zoom:Built-in 1080P HD camera and 2-megapixel,providing you with excellent video and images quality.The Conico dog camera features 8*Zoom,capturing more detail of distant objects without impairing image quality while zoom in and out.(please noticed:the home camera works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks,Not 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Pan,Tilt Control and Night Vision:Video baby monito provides 110°viewing angle,With 350°horizontal and 110°vertical rotation,you can remotely rotate the angle of the camera to see multiple view of your room by the app.It features IR LED,auto-switching to night vision mode when the environment is dimmed,providing excellent night vision up to 32ft.
One of the biggest benefits of a smart home is being able to know what’s going on when you’re not actually there. Whether you’re checking in on your kids, pets, or an exotic jewel collection, a home security camera is a great tool for keeping an eye on things from afar.
Although capabilities vary from device to device, indoor security cameras allow you to monitor what’s going on in your home through live or recorded video. But not all cameras are created equally. Some have alarms or can send you notifications when they detect activity, some offer two-way audio, some are meant to monitor your baby, and some even double as full-on home automation hubs.back to menu ↑
Best Pet Monitors – If you are a pet owner, the idea of checking in on your furry friends while you’re out of the home has probably crossed your mind. Whether you have a new puppy, an older cat, or even a friendly ferret, pet owners now have the ability not only to see what your fur babies are up to, but also interact with them, reprimand them, and even give treats with pet cameras.