Best Pivot Monitors – Purchasing a best pivot monitors can enhance the overall productivity that you are getting out of the work that you do from the workstation. However, make sure that you go for a top pivot monitor, which can help you to receive a top quality viewing experience at all times. Once you purchase such a monitor, you just need to use it on a daily basis and enjoy the benefits sent on your way.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
Based on an IPS panel, the HP VH240a monitor provides wide 178-degree viewing angles meaning that the picture won’t shift in color and contrast when you look at it from skewed angles.
The monitor supports 8-bit color depth via dithering (6-bit + 2-bit FRC) for 16.7 million colors and covers the basic sRGB color space, i.e., 72% NTSC (~100% sRGB).
However, it’s not factory-calibrated, so you will need to make some alterations to get the best image quality possible out of this monitor. We recommend this website for calibration.back to menu ↑
2.Dell UltraSharp U2719D
- Tilt, swivel, pivot and vertical extension Adjustment capabilities
- Ultra-thin bezel minimizes the bezel Gap in multi-monitor usage, enabling easier set up with an elegant viewing experience
The U2719D is similar in design to that model, the Editors’ Choice-award-winning Dell 27 USB-C Monitor (P2720DC), as well as to many other Dell business monitors from recent years. That means it is both stylish-looking and utilitarian, as well as feature-rich.
Factoring in the stand, the monitor measures 15.4 by 24.1 by 7.1 inches (HWD) and weighs 18.8 pounds. The 27-inch in-plane switching (IPS) flat panel has a native resolution of 2,560 by 1,440 pixels, known as QHD or 1440p, at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its pixel density of 109 pixels per inch (ppi) is fine for general-purpose use and basic photo editing. (All else being equal, the greater the pixel density, the sharper the image should be.)back to menu ↑
- Experience true color and captivating details on this 27” 4K monitor with a wide color coverage, including 95% DCI-P3
- Single cable USB-C delivers up to 90W of power while transmitting data and video signals.
The U2720Q has a typical form factor for a Dell business monitor. The panel is set in a cabinet that is black in front, and gray and black in the back. It has very thin bezels at the top and sides, and on the bottom a slanted bezel that hosts tiny control buttons at its right-hand edge.
It is well equipped ergonomically, with up to 5.1 inches of height adjustment, a tilt range from 5 degrees downward to 21 degrees upward, swivel control of up to 45 degrees to either side, and the ability to pivot 90 degrees (from landscape to portrait and back) in either direction.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) FastIPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (overclocked) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
Motion resolution is key to the experience. It doesn’t matter how high resolution is if moving objects break up into formless blurry blobs.
This is why 27-inch, 1440p resolution screens are so popular right now, and many are among the best gaming monitors. 2560 x 1440 is an ideal performance balance, where you can achieve high frame rates, without spending four figures on a graphics card.
The Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ is an ideal example. With G-Sync Compatibility, up to a 170 Hz refresh rate with overclocking and HDR support, it delivers high performance for a reasonable price and doesn’t require a huge investment in PC components to reap the max benefits.back to menu ↑
- 24.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor with ultrafast 280*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Enables a 0.5ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
The ASUS TUF VG27AQ is an impressive 27 inch, 1440p monitor with excellent gaming performance. Thanks to its IPS panel, the image remains accurate at an angle, but blacks look gray in a dark room. It delivers a very responsive gaming experience thanks to its remarkably low input lag, and it has a very fast refresh rate that improves the overall appearance of motion.
It also supports FreeSync variable refresh rate technology to reduce screen tearing. Unfortunately, even though it supports HDR, it doesn’t display a wide color gamut for HDR content and can’t get bright enough to bring out highlights.back to menu ↑
Best Pivot Monitors – A pivot monitor can provide an excellent overall assistance to you with boosting your productivity. Therefore, you can come up with the decision to purchase a pivot monitor for your home or office workstation. While you make this decision, it is important to make sure that you are moving forward to buy one of the best pivot monitors available in the market.