Best Portable Monitors – So out of all these monitors, what are your top choices? That slightly depends on what you need the monitor for. And that’s how we’re going to rank them.
If you’re just looking for the most portable monitor ever, one that you can carry in your purse or in your hands because it’s so small and lightweight, I would suggest the EleDuino 10” Portable Gaming Monitor. With a weight of only 0.77 lbs, it is definitely the winner in this category. And it has excellent image quality, with a 2K resolution. The only downside is that you don’t really get anything except the monitor and a couple of cables, but that’s not a big deal considering the price.
1.Lenovo ThinkVision M14
- 14" Fhd 1920 x 1080 IPS
- 16. 7 million colors, 300 nit typical, 6ms with old - 60 Hz refresh
- 2 x USB Type-C ports that supports DisplayPort 1. 2 Alt Mode and Pd2. 0
- Low Blue Light Technology, Kensington lock slot
- Tilt adjustable, weight 1. 26 pounds
As a complement to the classic black Lenovo ThinkPad—at least the newer models that pack USB-C ports—the ThinkVision M14 has a matte black body and an antiglare screen free of the reflections visible on the screen of the Dell XPS 13 that I paired it with.
The 14-inch in-plane switching (IPS) panel has a native 1080p (1,920-by-1,080-pixel) native resolution, for a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its 157 pixel-per-inch (ppi) pixel density promises a sharp image given the resolution and screen size, and that was borne out in my testing (and to my eyes).
2.ASUS ZenScreen MB16ACE
- 15 6-inch Full HD (1920x1080) portable anti-glare IPS display with an ultra-slim and thin design for on-the-go client meetings
- Hybrid-signal solution supports power and video transmission and enables compatibility with any laptop with a USB Type-C or Type A port
- Auto-rotation Display allows your screen to automatically senses its orientation and switch the monitor between landscape and portrait modes
- Foldable lite smart case can be turned into a stand to prop the monitor up in either portrait or landscape mode
- ASUS Eye Care Technology features TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
The Asus ZenScreen (MB16ACE) is rather conventional as recent Asus mobile monitors go, dropping the touch-screen capabilities of the Editors’ Choice-winning Asus ZenScreen Touch (MB16AMT) and the internal battery found in both the ZenScreen Touch and the Asus ZenScreen Go.
The MB16ACE comes in at a considerably lower price, though, and the features it does include—among them a 15.6-inch 1080p screen, an easy-to-navigate onscreen display (OSD), and USB Type-C connectivity to provide both data or video and power over a single cable—make it a solid choice for business and general use alike.
3.Lepow 15.6 Inch
- [ ] Lepow USB C 1920*1080 portable monitor delivers a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy High-Definition entertainment and gaming.
- [ ] Mini HDMI & USB C ports design makes this portable gaming monitor more convenient to connect your laptop, smartphone, PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE, or Nintendo Switch etc. It's ideal for extending your screen or playing games on business trip, travel, or home entertainment.
- [ & ] 2 built-in speakers efficiently helps display multi-media files especially when listen to music/watch movies/play games. HDR mode support excellent mainstream transmission so that you can enjoy great video transmission in game and other entertainment.
- [, & ] With a slim 0.3-inch profile and just 1.76 pounds, Lepow 15.6 inch portable monitor is ideal for your life and work to make a simple setup on-the-go dual-monitor and mobile presentations.
- [ & ] Lepow have added a smart cover and a screen protector to fully protect our monitor. The cover case is made of PU leather to provide excellent protection for the entire monitor and can be folded into different positions to create a stand. The protective film prevents the screen from being scratched.
The Lepow 15.6-inch Portable Monitor is one of the better large-screen mobile displays we’ve tested, thanks to its 1080p native resolution and a wider selection of inputs than you’ll find on most briefcase monitors. But although its pixel count is good and the screen is roomy, its colors look flat (a common issue among recent portable monitors). That makes it best for productivity use, though it’s okay for casual video or photo consumption.
If you shop carefully, you may be able to pick it up at a bargain price. Note, though, that most competing portable monitors, including our Editors’ Choice pick, use smaller 14-inch panels.
- Reliable Plug and Play: The USB receiver provides a reliable wireless connection up to 33 ft (1), so you can forget about drop-outs and delays and you can take it wherever you use your computer
- Type in Comfort: The design of this keyboard creates a comfortable typing experience thanks to the low-profile, quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys, number pad, and arrow keys
- Durable and Resilient: This full-size wireless keyboard features a spill-resistant design (2), durable keys and sturdy tilt legs with adjustable height
- Long Battery Life: MK270 combo features a 36-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery life (3), along with on/off switches allowing you to go months without the hassle of changing batteries
- Easy to Use: This wireless keyboard and mouse combo features 8 multimedia hotkeys for instant access to the Internet, email, play/pause, and volume so you can easily check out your favorite sites
- Comfortable Mouse: This compact wireless mouse is designed to be equally comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, plus its smooth cursor control allows easy navigation on most surfaces
- Favorite Wireless Combo: MK270 brings together familiar typing, wireless freedom, and long battery life; no wonder this is the world's top-selling combo(4)
- Upgrade to Logitech MK540 Combo: Experience increased comfort with the MK540 combo, featuring scooped keys, palm rest, full-size mouse with soft rubber grips, and customizable shortcuts
You’ll never mistake the Logitech MK270’s typing feel for that of a pricier mechanical model. The keys on this wireless keyboard feel reasonably good considering its bargain price, however, and the included mouse goes above and beyond with its programmable middle button. Still, those who opt for the MK270 will have to settle for its cheap design and relatively loud typing.
As with the MK270 keyboard, the included mouse (the MK185) feels a bit light and cheap. Weighing just 2.5 ounces, the ambidextrous mouse comes with a hard plastic grip, a scroll wheel with a light bumpy feel and a pair of mouse buttons that are relatively easy to click.
5.AOC 16T2 15.6″
- AOC USB-C portable monitor with 15.6" IPS screen and Full HD 1080P (1920x1080) resolution that can act as a second screen for your portable devices
- TOUCH SCREEN ENABLED: 10-point touch screen (capacitive) function for ease-of-use with your compatible devices (must connect via USB-C)
- STREAMLINED USB-C CONNECTION: USB-C (dual ports, one on each side for ease of cable management) connection allowing for single cable delivering video, power, audio, and touch signals all via one single cable ***DP Alt Mode support is REQUIRED on host devices
- MICRO-HDMI INPUT: Enjoy playing and viewing on this portable screen while on-the-go by connecting it to an HDMI device such as gaming console, digital camera, or laptops. (adapter NOT included)
- BUILT IN BATTERY: Built-in 8000mAh battery for up to 4 hours of self-powered display when connected to HDMI devices. The built-in battery can also charge your phone
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS: Stereo speakers built-in for a wider and more immersive soundstage when connected via HDMI or USB-C with supported devices
- INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: weighing in at only 2.2 lbs and measuring in at less than 0.4 inches thin
- SAFER FOR TRANSPORT: Included SmartCover can be used as a stand in both landscape and portrait modes and covers to protect the screen when not in use.
- VESA MOUNTING COMPATIBLE: The screen is VESA mount compatible via the included adapter for various commercial or business applications (wall-mount NOT included)
- USB Charger (AC adapter), USB-C to USB-C/A cable, VESA mounting bracket (adapter, not wall mounting kit), SmartCover included
If remote working is going to remain part of your repertoire and you don’t have room for a full-size external monitor, a portable USB display gives you the option of a second screen that you can travel with (when that’s back on the agenda) and use to turn a phone into a tablet, or even with a gaming console.
The AOC 16T2 is something of an all-rounder. It’s a 15.6-inch touch screen with speakers and a headphone jack, a cover that doubles as a stand and even a built-in battery. It has the kind of features you expect from a traditional monitor, although the rather cryptic pictorial instructions don’t make things entirely clear. Still, there’s a full manual on DVD along with an i-Menu utility that’s worth installing if you’re using the AOC 16T2 with Windows
Best Portable Monitors – Workings from your laptop can be a nightmare. Especially if it’s really small – you can’t even split a screen properly without wanting to head to the eye doctor for new glasses! And switching between desktops and tabs? Don’t get me started.