Best Tablet Monitors – Every graphic designer always wants a drawing tablet Monitors to give the best artwork ever. This can be undermined if you don’t have the best tools to improve your artwork. Drawing monitors are here to help you do your work from any position and get quality and well-designed artwork. The guide above will help you choose the top 10 best Drawing Monitors in 2021.
- [High Performance] - Artist 15.6 Pro drawing tablet supports 60 degrees of tilt function and provide 1920*1080 high resolution, with up to 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, the PA2 Battery-free Stylus provides you with increased accuracy and enhanced performance to create the finest sketches and lines.
- [Brilliant Color] - The 15.6 inch full-laminated IPS Display pairs a superb color accuracy of 88% NTSC（120% sRGB ) with 178 degrees of visual angle and delivers rich colors, vivid images, and dazzling details in wider view.
- [Sleek and smart designed]-The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Drawing tablet features a slim 11mm profile, and with an easily accessible smart screen-brightness button, you can easily adjust it to your preferred brightness for comfortable drawing.
- [Optimized Workflow] - A set of 8 customized express keys and Red Dial helps get easy access to your favorite shortcuts of keyboards or mouse to achieve different operations, such as zooming in and out, adjusting brush size. Saving time and keystrokes, the creative process will be more productive and enjoyable than ever before. With a sleek and modern design.
- [Compatibility] - The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro graphic screen is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X 10.10 or later, and works with major graphics software like Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and many more.
The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro has an active drawing area on tablet of 15.6 inches diagonally, which gives it a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The display has an impressive gamut of 84 per cent of Adobe RGB, which is actually higher than the Cintiq 16, which has a gamut of around 75 per cent RGB. However, the colour accuracy is good, but not perfect, so you’ll need to use a colour calibrator to fix it to avoid your artwork’s colours being inaccurate when printed.
The screen is capable of being extremely bright, and brightness can be conveniently adjusted by buttons on the side of the tablet.
2.Huion KAMVAS GT-156HDV2
- 8192 Levels of Pen Pressure Sensitivity - 4 times upgraded from the previous GT-156HD drawing tablet, which allows you to control your drawing lines as you like.
- Customizable Press Keys - The perfect combination of 14 user-defined shortcuts and touch bar of the graphic tablet can sufficiently keep all your favorite shortcuts.
- A Portable and Convenient Drawing Monitor with HD screen - 15.6 inches screen, only 15 mm in thickness and 1.5 kg in weight, is easy to carry around.
- Upgraded 3-in-1 Cable - Stronger and more stable, which can help you get rid of mess and bring you a concise desktop.
- Comes with One Digital Pen and One Battery Pen; OS compatibility - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Mac 10.11 or above; 1 year warranty.
- Power Supply (Adapter) 100-240VAC ,50/60Hz;Out put:12V 1A
This is the 3rd Huion pen display tablet I’ve reviewed in recent years and I’ve always been blown away by the quality of their affordable and intuitive products. In this review we’ll be looking at how the Kamvas GT – 156HD V2 stacks up against its competitors.
Anyone who has read a previous review of the Huion tablets by me will begin this review with a sense of déjà vu. The price of Huion tablets is startling compared to competitors. The Huion 156HD V2 I’m reviewing today comes in the UK. The most comparably priced Wacom device is their 16-inch UHD pan display monitor that costs medium. The value for money of Huion devices is undeniable and as you’ll see as we go through the review, the quality is yet again fantastic.
3.UGEE M708 V2
- 【LARGE DRAWING AREA】UGEE M708 graphics drawing tablet,features 10 x 6 inch large active drawing space with papery texture surface, ugee m708 drawing tablet provides enormous and smooth drawing for your digital artwork creation, offers natural no-lag sketch, painting experience;
- 【BATTERY FREE STYLUS】The 8192 pressure pen adopts the most advanced passive technology at present,no need to charge,it's always ready whenever you want to create art.M708 drawing tablet offers 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity allows you to draw accurate lines of any weight and opacity according to the pressure you apply to the pen, sharper line with light pressure and thick line with hard pressure, perfect for artistry design or unique brush effect for photo retouching;
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】M708 drawing tablet with 8 customizable express keys on the side for short cuts like eraser, zoom in and out, scrolling and undo, provide a lot more for convenience and helps to improve the productivity and efficiency when creating with the m708 graphcis tablet ; largely improve your work flow.Prefect drawing tablet for Drawing Beginners 2D 3D Animation,Artist,and Amateur Hobbyist.
- 【OS SUPPORT& PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY】M708 drawing tablet compatible with chromebook windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS 10.10 or above;Driver program works with creative software such as Photoshop,Illustrator,Fireworks,Macromedia Flash,Comic Studio,SAI, Infinite Stratos,3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA,Pixologic ZBrush and more;-- It's a high quality product not only for beginners, but also for professionals.It's broadly used in photo editing, sketching, digital drawing,manga,animation,etc.
- 【WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE】Ugee provides a one-year warranty [warranty only valid under the situation that damage is not caused by man-made] and lifetime technical support for all our drawing tablets. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and our customer service team will respond within 24 hours to assist you.
The list of Ugee M708 specs should be started with its high resolution of 5080 LPI (lines per inch) to create natural-looking images.
The tablet’s texture working surface is one of the key benefits for beginners since it prevents a pen from sliding and an artist’s hand from wrong movements. Its smooth sensitivity allows drawing a colorful sketch in less than 30 minutes. By the way, there’s no display on the tablet and it works with the computer screen only.
This model is fully configured with the included drivers and it’s possible to change the working area orientation for the left-hand use. All the tablet’s hotkeys are also customizable via on-screen settings once a user has installed the software.
The software allows changing the pressure sensitivity from light to heavy. The higher the pressure is on a tablet with the pen, the darker lines appear. In this case, consider acquiring a protective cover since the screen is prone to scratches. The tablet has a quick response time and a huge active area that’s why it’s more comfortable for making larger and precise strokes, especially on high-resolution computer monitors.
- 【FOR ONLINE EDUCATION & MEETING】You can use PD1560 pen display for online education and remote meeting. It works with most online meeting programs, like Zoom, and so on. 【FOR DIGITAL ART & CREATION】-- It's not only for amatuer but also for professionalists for digital drawing, sketching, graphics design, 3D art work, animation, etc. 【FOR ANNOTATING AND SIGNATURE】--It is also broadly used in annotating and signing file in excel, word, pdf, ppt, etc.
- 【10 EXPRESS KEYS & 8192 PEN PRESSURE SENSITIVITY】-- 10 shortcut keys are customizable . 8192 leves's pen pressure gives you better control of lines. About 2 hours to 2.5 hours for full charge of pen lasts 350hours work. 【PEN HOLDER & 8 NIBS】-- nibs are inside pen holder. 【HIGH QUALITY IPS FULL HD SCREEN】-- Report Rate: 233PPS Viewing Angle: 178°Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080（16:9） 【PRE-APPLIED SCREEN FILM】- to protect the surface screen ,also providing paper-like drawing experience
- 【ADJUSTABLE STAND】-- You can find a perfect and comfortable position by dragging the switch to adjust the angle of pen display . 【3-in-1 CABLE】-- To reduce the cable clutter.f there is no hdmi port on your computer, you need extra hdmi adapter. We don't recommend usb to hdmi adapter.
- 【OS SUPPORT& PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY】-- Windows 7/8/10 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later; compatible with most major drawing software. Works great Photoshop、Pant Tool SAI 2、Cilp Studio Paint, Illustrator、SketchBook Pro、MediBang Paint Pro, etc. 【FOR DIGITAL ART】-- It's a high quality product not only for beginners, but also for professionals. It's broadly used in photo editing, sketching, digital drawing,manga, animation, etc.
- 【Others】---Please use extra hdmi adapter if there is no hdmi port on your computers. We don't usb to hdmi adapter. And better using one to one type hdmi adapter instead of multi ports hub. If you use Win system, please make sure there is no other brands tablet driver installed before installing GAOMON Driver.
We purchased the Gaomon PD1560 so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. Keep reading for our full product review.
Most pen displays like the Gaomon PD1560 tend to be prohibitively expensive if you aren’t already making a living as a graphic artist, or cut so many corners that you’d be better off with a less expensive drawing tablet. The 15.6-inch IPS display has a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a color gamut that’s sufficient for hobbyist and professional work. The price is also fairly reasonable. Overall, the PD1560 looks, feels, and performs like a much more expensive piece of hardware.
- Enjoy the natural creative experience of working directly on screen;Aspect Ratio :16 : 9
- Pressure (2048 levels) and tilt sensitive Wacom Pro Pen performs like traditional brushes, pencils and markers
- Premium, 13.3 inches, HD Display (1920 X 1080) with wide viewing angle,get a HDMI to Mini Display Port adapter to connect the DTK1300 to a Macbook Pro
- 3 Position display stand (included)
- Comfortable, compact, lightweight design
- Simple set up to PC or Mac with 3 in 1 cable
- Easy shortcut access with our 4 time saving, customizable ExpressKeys, Rocker ring
- NOTE: Refer the User manual before use
The Wacom Cintiq 16 burst onto the market last year and it’s going after a very specific audience, with the headline feature being the price. A 1,920 x 1,080 display, a Pro Pen 2 and 72 per cent colour gamut are all fairly standard features, but the Wacom Cintiq 16 boasts 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, the ability to use the newer Pro Pen 3D and very minimal parallax.
On its release, it was the cheapest in the pen display range, though now there is another option: the Wacom One, which is aimed at beginners.
Best Tablet Monitors – Currently, there are many drawing monitors in the market because of the increased rate of graphic designing. Choosing the best tablet for your artistic work can be challenging because the tablets come at different styles, designs, and costs where you can find yourself buying a product that does not suit you. The guide below will help you choose the top 10 best Drawing Monitors in 2021.