Best Touch Screen Monitors for Windows 10 – A monitor is an integral part of your computer setup, contributing in many ways to overall performance. With touchscreen models for Windows 10 becoming more common than in the past, what we look for in our computer screens has changed. Across our top picks for the best touchscreen monitors for Windows 10, you now have plenty of options to consider, even if you have a high-quality build for the rest of your PC.
The most important thing to remember is that you need a monitor that fits your computer needs and habits. Once you’ve narrowed down your preferences, out list will be right here to help you find one that meets both your technological goals, but also your budget.
1.Acer T272HL bmjjz
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games - all with your finger tips!
- This large 27" edge-to-edge widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content
- With VGA, DVI & HDMI (MHL) inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display. Connect a mobile device like a smartphone or media player to this monitor and play content from the mobile device without having to do any setup procedures.
- Brightness:300 nit
As with the Acer T232HL, the T272HL uses a silver picture frame-type stand that resembles a bicycle kickstand. It allows up to 60 degrees of backward tilt and folds flush to the back of the cabinet if you decide to use the four VESA mounting holes to hang the monitor on a wall.
There are six buttons, including the power switch, on the right side of the cabinet and three USB 3.0 ports on the left side. At the rear of the 1.9-inch thick cabinet are HDMI, DVI, and VGA video inputs, a USB 3.0 upstream port, an audio input, and the power jack. The internal speakers are adequate, but they don’t get very loud and could use a bass boost.
2.Acer T272HL bmjjz
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
Acer’s menu system is a pleasure to navigate, although picture settings are limited. Pressing any button activates on-screen labels for each button. The main menu starts with Acer’s eColor Management, or picture modes. There are four presets (standard, movie, eco, graphics) and a user mode to choose from.
Other settings include brightness, contrast, color temperature, and ACM (Adaptive Contrast Management). When using an analog signal you can use the auto-adjust button or manually adjust clock, phase, and position settings. There are also volume control and an input select buttons.
3.Planar Helium PCT2235
- Featuring Projected Capacitive touch technology which registers up to 10 simultaneous touch points, the monitor is extremely fast and accurate for the office worker when scanning through emails
- The Planar Helium Stand can be easily tilted from 15° to 70° - quickly moving the user from passive viewing to full touch screen interaction. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant and no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation
- For more integration flexibility, the Planar PCT2235 multi-touch monitor boasts multiple video inputs – DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA - and integrated speakers
- The Planar PCT2235 includes Planar's leading Customer First 3-Year Warranty, including a free 2-day advance replacement. Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- OS Compatibility- Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant - no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation. Power requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Kindly use USB plugin that is required for touch on this unit (HDMI/VGA only shows the screen, and USB is required for touch interactivity).
The Planar Helium PCT2235 has a U-shaped stand attached to the back of the monitor, which can be adjusted with a tilt range of 55 degrees. This isn’t as flexible as some of the other touch screen monitors out there, but the stand can be folded away to let the screen lie flat on your surface if you prefer. It’s not flashy or impressive, but it’s functional.
There is no large bezel like we found on the Acer T232HL, which is both a blessing and a curse. We thought that the bezel on the Acer T232HL was ugly, but the lack of bezel on the Planar Helium PCT2235 means that it can be a little awkward to use the touchscreen when it’s upright. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t it seems.
- 22-Inch Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) 16:9 LED Touch Screen Monitor with HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, and VGA Inputs
- With a robust, scratch resistant 10-point multi-touch Full HD 1080p touchscreen, versatile connections, and the TD2230 is ideal for use in retail, education, or enterprise
- Freestanding slim bezel tablet design with muted black finish, stable adjustable stand, and 7H scratch resistant surface
- 50M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; Two Built-In Speaker; 178/178 Degree Viewing Angles; Physical Dimensions: 19.3” x 11.8” x 5.1”
- Multi-Touch for MacOS: MacOS users can access a full range of touch and gesture controls on external ViewSonic TD touch displays connected to their Apple devices using the vTouch driver
The ViewSonic TD2230’s design is reminiscent of the Planar Helium PCT2235 that we tested a while back. Both monitors share the same thin bezel design, both have a glassy reflective surface and they’re both styled in a similar, reserved manner. In fact, if it wasn’t for the logos on the front we probably wouldn’t be able to tell you which was which.
The thin bezel means that, like the Planar Helium PCT2235, the ViewSonic TD2230 sits very low on the desk when using the stand to prop it up. This makes the touch screen less comfortable to use that some other models, as you find you hand scrunching up against the desk when trying to touch the bottom end of the screen. If comfort is your primary concern, we recommend the Planar Helium PCT2485.
- FHD PORTABLE TOUCH MONITOR: 13.3” full HD 1920x1080 (16.7M colors) wide viewing display
- EASY WRITING & DESIGNING: Ten-finger multi-touch recognition allows you to type on screen as if on keyboard, drawing and tapping
- EXTRA LIGHT & SLIM: monitor weights only 900g with 10.5mm in thickness
- MULTI-CONNECTIONS: headphone output, micro-HDMI, VGA, Mini-DISPLAY port
- VARIOUS APPLICATION: Applicable for laptop, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mini PC, smartphone
GeChic’s 1303i model is a well-made product in their portable monitor line – it’s a 13.3″ touchscreen display that can be connected to a variety of peripheral devices. It features the “Plug & Play” functionality, which eliminates the need to install appropriate drivers. We think that it deserves a more in-depth look – so let’s dive into the full GeChic’s 1303i overview!
The brightness rating stands at 250 cd/m², and the screen supports 16.7 million colors, as expected. But the thing that surprised us is the fact that this is also a touchscreen monitor – it sports the capacitive touch technology, supporting the 10-finger multi-touch gestures. This can come very handy in certain situations, from quick note taking to replying on the go.
Best Touch Screen Monitors for Windows 10 – Between phones, tablets, and gaming devices, touchscreens have become increasingly commonplace in our lives. Computers are no exception to this trend, with everything from laptops to full desktop setups starting to have touchscreens implemented, increasing the flexibility of how we interact with and use our technology.