Best Touch Screen Monitors – The best touchscreen monitors provide the same crisp imagery and their non-touch counterparts but also offer a responsive, slick, and elegant way to interface with your PC or other devices. In the modern display market, you no longer need to pay a massive premium for a touchscreen either—while they’re still generally pricier than standard displays, the markup is significantly less brutal than in previous generations.
1.Dell 27 LED
Pros & Cons
- [Display]: 21.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) WVA 250nits; DVD+/-RW Optical Drive; Wireless Keyboard & Mouse.
- [Processor&Graphics]: Intel Pentium Gold 7505 Processor 2.0GHz(Up to 3.5GHz, 2C/4T, 4MB L3 Cache, 2cores); Integrated Intel UHD Graphics.
- [Memory&Storage]: Upgraded 16GB DDR4 RAM great for multi-tasking, 1TB Hard Disk Drive to allow large data storage.
- [Operating System]: Windows 11 Home; Lenovo FGI IdeaCentre AIO 3i, 21.5" FHD All-in-One Desktop.
- [Ports & Slots:]: 1 x HDMI 1.4, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x RJ-45 Port; 2 x M.2 slots; 802.11ac Wireless LAN+Bluetooth 5.0.
The Dell 27 looks very plain compared to its more pricey, Alienware-branded siblings like the Alienware 25 and Alienware 34. The curved screen is framed with a simple black band and a narrow black bar flush with the active display on the top and sides, with a slightly wider bottom bezel holding the Dell logo.
It mounts onto a similarly plain black stand with a hexagonal base that holds the monitor steady. The stand can slide and tilt up and down (vertical height 15.5 to 19.4 inches, vertical angle -5 to 21 degrees), but it doesn’t rotate from side to side.
Pros & Cons
- The IdeaCentre AIO 3i runs seamlessly, no matter the task or workload. The 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 16GB DDR4 memory, 1 TB of disk space, and a 256GB solid-state drive enable it to zip through everything
- The FHD display on this all-in-one computer delivers exceptional, almost borderless viewing, even from wide angles. Just 9.5 mm at their thinnest, the narrow bezels deliver a huge 90% screen-to-body ratio
- With its elegant stand and base, this AIO will save much-needed desk space in your home office. Tilt the stand to the perfect viewing angle, and hide away messy cables in the convenient built-in cable collector for less clutter and more space
- Because your personal privacy matters, the webcam is fitted with a TrueBlock Privacy Shutter — just flick the button on the tip of your screen to close it
- This all-in-one desktop has plenty of ports for your mouse, keyboard, and other peripherals — in addition to USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, it has a 3-in-1 card reader and HDMI-out
The Toshiba 32LF221U21 (2020 model) confirms that platform can be put directly on any TV, without the need for a separate media streamer. Amazon continued its Fire TV push with a new partner in 2018. If you need the newest model with Fire TV built-in, Toshiba is now you go-to model, with the Toshiba Fire TV Edition. The panels are available in different in different sizes – Toshiba 32LF221U19 (32-inch – HD) and the Toshiba 43LF621U21 (43-inch – 1080p).
All TVs in this series are even less expensive than the Element/Westinghouse Fire TV Edition, and the 55-inch model now supports high dynamic range (HDR). The Toshiba 32-inch TV we’re reviewing is the most affordable in this series, it’s functional, but the 720p resolution keeps it from being nearly as strong a recommendation as our Editors’ Choice for budget TVs, the 32-inch 1080p TCL 32S327 Roku Smart TV.
3.HP 24mh FHD Monitor
Pros & Cons
- The IdeaCentre AIO 3i delivers blazing performance on even the heaviest workloads, thanks to its up-to Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, and 256GB solid-state disk storage
- This slim and compact all-in-one computer has a stand for your mobile phone, and the sleek design hides a camera with up to 5M clarity to make video conferencing more real and enjoyable; wireless keyboard and mouse included
- With a three-sided thin and narrow bezel design, the IdeaCentre AIO 3i offers wide-angle viewing on a Full-HD touchscreen display for vibrant colors in crystal-clear quality
- This touchscreen computer has plenty of storage for your media library – plus, with a Harman Kardon-certified audio system, the Windows 11 PC streams sharp and true-to-life audio over two 3W stereo speakers
- More connectivity options - Two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports to reach max data transfer speeds of 10 GB per second, a Power DC jack, an HDMI-out, a 1000 LAN, and a microphone/earphone combo
Monitors measuring 24 inches, offering Full HD resolution and a few additional features are quickly becoming the default option in the budget PC display market. Enter the HP 24mh monitor, a beautiful budget display designed for office users as well home entertainment. Other notable frills include IPS technology and built-in speakers that are intended to be more than just occasional.
Simply put, the HP 24mh falls in between the cheapest screens in this category, which typically lack HDR and USB-C support, while undercutting truly professional grade content creation models like the 34-inch LG 34GP83A-B with G-Sync support, a 1ms refresh rate and a curved QHD (3440 X 1440) display. Time to find out if HP has successfully managed to navigated a clear path between those two extremes.
4.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- ☂️Safety: This item is up to nationally recognized standards for high-level electronic safety.
- ❗Fit for Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 3 3-22 3-24 3-27 22IAP7 24IAP7 27IAP7 5 5-24IOB6 5-24IMB05/ A340 A540 300 310 310A 310S 510 520 610S A340-24ICB A340-22ICB A340-22ICK A340-24ICK A540-24ICB A540-27ICB Laptop[Do not buy if your laptop requires more than 4.5A].
- ️Warranty: This product is eligible for replacement or refund within 30 days, and the manufacturer provides an additional 12 Months Warranty.
- Package Includes:1 X Power Adapter, 1 X Power cord.
- Output:20V 4.5A 90W Input:100-240V
While there are piles of budget gaming monitors around this particular price point, it’s nice to see Acer’s name among the mix; if you’re coming from non-gaming computers and monitors, then it’ll definitely be comforting to see them get into the mix.
But, before we get into too much detail about how well it performs, it’s probably best that we take a look at its specs. (Gamers; we’re all about those specs.) Screen size is 24 inches, with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080, and an IPS panel. But, what about refresh time, etc?
Well, with a refresh rate of 60Hz, which can be overclocked to 75Hz, and a response time of 4ms, it’s not a good fit for the more dedicated gamers. This is more for the casual gamers who just want an affordable computer monitor that they can use to browse and play their favorite games on. Dedicated PC gamers are not going to be satisfied with this monitor.
5.Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO
Pros & Cons
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- Display: 27" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, three-sided micro-edge, BrightView, 250 nits
- Graphics: Integrated: Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
Lenovo doesn’t immediately spring to mind. But no matter what you think about the rest of the IdeaCentre AIO 5i, you have to agree that its industrial design makes it one of the most unusual and eye-catching all-in-one computers on the market.
Let’s start by looking at that design. A large squared-off base houses some of the guts of the machine, but mainly it serves as a paperweight to support the big, 27-inch 4K touchscreen (3,840 x 2,160 pixels) above it. The mechanism for supporting this screen is entirely unexpected: A polished copper bar juts out of the side of the base, then turns diagonally upward to attach to the back of the screen unit.
This connection is hinged, allowing you to tilt the screen forward or back. The design is really something to behold, and it immediately makes for a conversation piece when it’s first encountered, although the oversize Lenovo sticker on the front of the base detracts a bit from the magic.
Best Touch Screen Monitors – Continue on to our roundup for more of the best touchscreen monitors money can buy, or bop on over to our best computer monitors list for even more great options.