Best Tv Monitors – Our recommendations above are what we think are currently the best TVs to use as a PC monitor for most people in each price range. We factor in the price (a cheaper TV wins over a pricier one if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no TVs that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
If you would like to do the work of choosing yourself, here is the list of all our TV reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. While no TV is perfect, most TVs are great enough to please almost everyone, and the differences are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Sceptre IPS 27-Inch
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Sceptre deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from. High quality graphics are super important when you’re playing and the gaming monitors sometimes sold with PCs are pretty rubbish. You may also want to use a monitor alongside a gaming laptop.
The display size, also known as viewable image size (VIS) is the physical size of the area where videos are displayed – not the monitor case itself.back to menu ↑
2.HP VH240a 23.8-Inch
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
The VH240a employs a 23.8-inch (measured diagonally) in-plane switching (IPS) screen, with full HD/1080p resolution (1,920 by 1,080 pixels) and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The panel has a respectable pixel density of 92 pixels per inch (ppi), which is more than enough for typical home or office use, though photo or video enthusiasts will likely want a screen with a higher pixel density.
As is typical of IPS displays, the VH240a has very wide viewing angles, rated at 178 degrees for both vertical and horizontal. I saw a minimum of color distortion or posterization, even when I viewed the screen from the most extreme off-center angles.back to menu ↑
3.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
Measuring 15.1 by 19.6 by 8.3 inches (HWD), and weighing 5.5 pounds, the SB220Q is both lightweight and very compact. Its dimensions don’t tell the whole story, as the figure for the depth or thickness of the monitor includes its base.
And while the bottom third of the cabinet is more than an inch thick, the top two thirds of the screen is just under a quarter of an inch thick, making it one of the thinnest monitors we have reviewed. Its narrow bezels on the top and side help keep the monitor’s dimensions small for its screen size.back to menu ↑
- Take your view to the edge: With Dell’s InfinityEdge display, you won’t miss a thing.
- Made to fit in and stand out: Complement your desk with a modern and chic design. From the striking 27 inch screen to the elegant glossy back cover, every inch was designed with style in mind.
We are hot off the heels of our Dell S2719DM review and on to another Dell monitor review. This time Dell sent us the Dell S2719H full HD monitor with integrated speakers. While it’s a little lower resolution than the S2719DM, it’s also a little bit friendlier on the wallet. Wallet savings is one thing but can the Dell S2719H deliver value for that lower price? Read on for the full Dell S2719H review!
Dell’s monitor designs are all pretty inline amongst all basic models. The Dell S2719H has the same super-thin bezels and small Dell logo at the bottom as even the more expensive models. There is a difference in build materials as the stand here is made of plastic covered metal. More expensive models are made of aluminum. The back of the monitor is shiny black plastic and the Dell logo is there as one would expect.back to menu ↑
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
We’ve tested over 20 Samsung TVs under the latest test bench. Samsung TVs, generally speaking, are very versatile and can provide good to very good picture quality. Samsung is known for its LED models that generally have great gaming features.
Samsung introduced their new Neo QLED TVs in 2021, shifting their regular QLEDs down the lineup. So, while 2021’s Samsung Q80/Q80A QLED replaces 2020’s Samsung Q80/Q80T QLED and so on, there are now more high-end models to choose from with the Neo QLED lineup.back to menu ↑
Best Tv Monitors – PC monitors and TVs are close relatives. Usually, they differ in design, image processing capabilities, and connectivity. TVs usually have more advanced image processing capabilities than monitors and come equipped with TV tuners and integrated speakers, while monitors usually have DisplayPort connections that TVs still lack, so you won’t be able to find the best TV with DisplayPort.