Best Tv Monitors – Our recommendations above are what we think are currently the best TVs to use as a PC monitor for most people in each price range. We factor in the price (a cheaper TV wins over a pricier one if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no TVs that are difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
If you would like to do the work of choosing yourself, here is the list of all our TV reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. While no TV is perfect, most TVs are great enough to please almost everyone, and the differences are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Sceptre IPS 27-Inch
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, our display reveals an astonishing brightness and variance in red, green, and blue color across a wide gamut, providing a more defined and naturalistic display of color in every image.
- Blue Light Shift: Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Anti-Flicker: Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically.
back to menu ↑
2.HP VH240a 23.8-Inch
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- VESA MOUNTING — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100m VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- CONNECTIVITY — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. INCLUDES: AC power cord and HDMI cable
- COMPATIBILITY — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (NOTE: USB-C, Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- RESPONSIBLY MADE — Save your wallet with an ENERGY STAR certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- WARRANTY — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
back to menu ↑
3.Acer SB220Q bi
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
back to menu ↑
- Take your view to the edge: With Dell’s InfinityEdge display, you won’t miss a thing.
- Made to fit in and stand out: Complement your desk with a modern and chic design. From the striking 27 inch screen to the elegant glossy back cover, every inch was designed with style in mind.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—with greater than 99% sRGB color coverage—no matter where you sit.
- A beautiful view: Experience the excellent screen clarity that comes with Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- Seamless switching: Easily move between work and play without needing to rearrange the cords, thanks to the built-in dual HDMI connectivity ports.Brightness:250 cd/m² (typ)
- 60 hertz
back to menu ↑
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
back to menu ↑
Best Tv Monitors – PC monitors and TVs are close relatives. Usually, they differ in design, image processing capabilities, and connectivity. TVs usually have more advanced image processing capabilities than monitors and come equipped with TV tuners and integrated speakers, while monitors usually have DisplayPort connections that TVs still lack, so you won’t be able to find the best TV with DisplayPort.