Best Ultrawide Monitors Under 300 – What’s the best ultra-wide PC monitor under $300?
There are a plethora of reasons why an ultrawide monitor for your PC is essential. For one, ultrawide monitors enable various applications at one time. To achieve that back in the day, people had to purchase dual monitors with an annoying bar in the middle of both monitors. An ultrawide monitor is a much more convenient and efficient way to boost productivity on your computer. Multitaskers, especially, will significantly benefit.
Pros & Cons
- ULTRAWIDE 21:9 MONITOR — The full-hd monitor resolution (2560x1080p) delivers pixels packed with detail and brilliant colors with a 107% sRGB color gamut for high color accuracy. And the ultrawide screen real estate gives you more room to enhance productivity.
- GAME-READY 120HZ MONITOR — The fast refresh rate means smoother video transitions with zero dropped frames. Perfect for movies and video conferencing. Easier on the eyes, the higher refresh rates help reduce eyestrain during extended use.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION — Work. Play. Create. Experience. From the true cinema-quality multimedia display to the dual-input PIP/PBP integrated productivity tools. This compact desktop monitor works for entrepreneurs, casual gamers and content creators alike.
- VIOTEK GAMING SUITE — Smooth gameplay. Optimized colors. Sure-shot targeting. We know what it takes to play and win. That’s why we give players all the tools needed to play harder and better: AMD FreeSync, FPS/RTS optimization, GAMEPLUS crosshairs.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek ultrawide gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by a U.S. company.
Should you buy the VIOTEK GNV29CB Ultrawide Curved 29-Inch?
PCGameBenchmark has reviewed 751 models to find the best gaming monitor available on Amazon. We’ve ignored some of the smaller and generic brands. We’ve filtered to only show the best gaming monitors available to buy right now – this Viotek gaming monitor made our 2021 list.
Now’s a great time to buy a new PC gaming monitor. So many games are enhanced with great graphics, there are always Viotek deals to be had (no need to wait for Black Friday 2020) and there’s a massive range to choose from
2.GIGABYTE M27Q 27″
Pros & Cons
- 27" 2560x1440 SS IPS Display
- Viewing Angle is 178º (H) / 178º (V)
- 170Hz Refresh Rate, 0.5ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Studio Grade VESA Display HDR400 and 92% DCI-P3 (140% sRGB) Color Gamut. Tilt(angle) : minus-5° - plus-20°
- Control multiple devices with KVM.GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick. GIGABYTE Auto-Update. Ergonomic Design with Tilt and Height Adjustments. Low Blue Light & Flicker-Free. VESA Wall Mount Compatible 100x100mm
The Gigabyte M27Q is an excellent 1440p gaming monitor suitable for a wide variety of uses. It has a large 27 inch screen that provides an immersive gaming experience and plenty of screen real estate for work. It has an incredibly low input lag, exceptional response time, and a high refresh rate to deliver smooth and responsive gameplay.
Its IPS panel has wide viewing angles that make it easier to share content or play co-op games; however, it comes at the cost of a lower contrast ratio, which makes blacks appear gray in dark environments. Unfortunately, it lacks swivel adjustment and can’t rotate to portrait mode, and even though it supports HDR, it doesn’t get quite bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience. On the upside, it has tons of additional features, including a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode, a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode, and a KVM feature that lets you control two devices with your mouse and keyboard.
3.AOC C24G1 24″
Pros & Cons
- AOC Gaming 24" Class, 23. 6" Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- Re-spawned: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Displayport, 2x HDMI 1. 4, VGA inputs with audio Line-out for convenience. Viewing angle- 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
One of the main drawbacks of most VA panels is the slow response time speed, which causes ghosting of fast-moving objects. However, this is only really noticeable in darker scenes where dark pixels are predominant in the picture.
For casual gaming, this issue is entirely negligible, but if you’re a hardcore FPS gamer, the amount of smearing may be too distracting, and you should look for an IPS or TN panel display instead.
To remove some of that ghosting, the AOC C24G1 is equipped with the 1ms MPRT technology, which via backlight strobing, further reduces the perceived trailing behind fast-moving objects.
Alas, this Motion Blur Reduction (MBR) feature cannot be active at the same time as FreeSync, and it decreases the monitor’s maximum brightness while active
4.LG Full HD IPS UltraWide Monitor
Pros & Cons
- 21:9 ultra wide IPS display
- SRGB over 99 percent
- PIP mode in screen split; Response time 5ms (High); Brightness (cd/m2) 250(Typ), 200(min) cd/m2
- Game Mode; Black Stabilizer; Compatibility Windows 10; Set the color to 24 bit
- Without Stand (WxHxD) 24 x 2.2 x 11.3 inches; With Stand (WxHxD) 24 x 7.4 x 15.1 inches
However, such small screen size has its advantages. With a screen resolution of 2560×1080, you get a rich pixel density of 111.14 pixels per inch which makes for plenty of screen space and sharp details without any scaling necessary.
Plus, the LG 25UM58 monitor is based on an IPS panel with 8-bit color depth (16.7 million colors), wide 178-degree viewing angles, and over 99% sRGB color space coverage, which ensures accurate, consistent, and vibrant color quality.
Other specifications include a 250-nit peak brightness and a static contrast ratio of 1,000:1 which is standard for a display at this price range.
5.Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
We purchased the Acer R240HY Monitor so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. Keep reading for our full product review.
The 23.8-inch Acer R240HY bidx monitor is an affordable LCD monitor from Acer that is a real pleasure to view. The 4ms response time and standard 60hz refresh speed make the R240HY perform smoothly for video editing, streaming, and watching movies.
The full HD resolution of 1920 x1080 pixels produces great picture quality in the 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. This, in combination with Acer’s ‘zero-frame’ design and minimal stand, make the R240HY a special consideration for those looking for a space-saving 24-inch monitor.
Best Ultrawide Monitors Under 300 – Not only are ultrawide monitors important for productivity, but it’s also a must for gamers. They dramatically improve the overall gaming experience by a long shot. In the age of innovation, we’re lucky to have a competitive marketplace in the PC monitor world. Not only are there many ultrawide monitors to choose from, but they’re fantastic choices at an affordable price, as well.
After extensive research, reviews, and testing; We formulated a list of the 6 best ultrawide computer monitors under $300.