Best Viewsonic Monitors – ViewSonic is one of the most prolific producers of computer monitors in the world. If you don’t choose from any of our five best choices above, you might enjoy one of these options instead. In the inexpensive range, the ViewSonic VA2246M Monitor is an enjoyable choice for work or play. The bright 22-inch LED screen makes tedious tasks like spreadsheets just a little easier to manage. The ViewSonic VX3276-MHD Monitor is one of the best mid-range monitors available. The frameless design means you can use every inch of viewing area for work or gaming.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 2300R ultrawide curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail
- PREMIUM MONITOR: WQHD+ (3840x1600p) 60Hz IPS monitor monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for office, graphic design, photographers and more
What you don’t get is anything by way of snazzy HDR or high refresh capabilities. This is essentially an SDR display out of the 60Hz old school. Yes, it does support HDR10 decoding. But with a peak brightness of just 300cd/m2 and no local dimming, it can’t render a true HDR image.
That’s not a problem for a panel squarely aimed at maximizing productivity. Potentially more problematic is the Viewsonic VP3881’s lack of wide gamut support. We’ll come to the details momentarily, but it raises questions over this display’s suitability for really demanding content creation workflows.back to menu ↑
- Professional monitor: full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte c, Rec. 709, dicom sim color uniformity, Delta e
You can also remove the stand and use the four VESA mounting holes to hang the monitor on a wall using an optional wall-mounting kit.
The 1,920-by-1,080 panel has a non-reflective coating, a peak brightness of 250 cd/m2, a 1,000:1 native contrast ratio, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 5-millisecond (gray-to-gray) pixel response. All of the VP2468’s I/O ports are located at the rear of the cabinet, facing downward.
They include two HDMI inputs, two DisplayPort inputs (one full size, one mini), a full-size DisplayPort output for daisy-chaining multiple monitors, one upstream USB 3.0 port, four downstream USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone jack. You don’t get speakers with this display like you do with the Acer H257HUback to menu ↑
- QUALITY SCREEN TIME: From big data to beautiful presentations, this 60Hz monitor delivers QHD (2560x1440) viewing for any task
- PRODUCTIVITY & COMFORT: Advanced ergonomics with 40 degree tilt and more help to boost productivity with all-day comfort
From a design standpoint, the ViewSonic VG2755-2K has a fairly minimal look – with a flat base, rectangular spine with a handle and then the display itself. But despite the aesthetics, you just can’t shake the feeling that it’s hiding its potential behind the veneer of minimalism.
That being said, the monitor has a three-sided frameless design that gives a nearly seamless viewing experience when in multi-monitor setups, plus their SuperClear IPS panel technology provides a whopping 178-degree viewing angle.back to menu ↑
4.ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: WQHD 1440p resolution, true 1ms (GtG) response time, and 165Hz (OC) refresh rate gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience *165Hz is supported via DisplayPort while HDMI only supports up to 60Hz
- VIBRANT COLORS: IPS Nano Color technology brings your games to life with 98% DCI-P3 color coverage and 10-bit color depth
The ViewSonic Elite XG270QG is a good overall 27 inch, 1440p monitor that performs best as a gaming monitor. It has a native refresh rate of 144Hz that can be easily overclocked to 165Hz. The response time is excellent, so there’s little blur trail behind fast-moving objects, and the input lag is incredibly low, giving you a responsive gaming experience.
It also supports G-SYNC variable refresh rate (VRR) technology to reduce screen tearing, which is only available through a DisplayPort connection. As is the case with most IPS panels, it can’t produce deep blacks and has poor black uniformity, but it has wide viewing angles. Unfortunately, it doesn’t support HDR and has bad out-of-the-box color accuracy, but in SDR, it can get bright and it has an outstanding color gamut, displaying a wide range of colors.back to menu ↑
- FORM & FUNCTION: With modern design, and Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for gaming and multimedia entertainment
If you wanted a slightly larger monitor, you may want to look at our Viotek GN27D review instead. Or, if you’re interested in a career in video editing, give our BenQ PV3200PT review a read instead. With the VX2452MH monitor being a TN panel you’d expect the viewing angles to be bad as is often the case, but surprisingly enough they are not. At 170 degrees vertical and 160 degrees horizontal, the VX2452MH just about makes the cut for hassle free screen sharing.
If this isn’t impressive though, feel free to check out what else you can get below $200 in our list of the best gaming monitors under . Compare this to our AOC Aire Pro LED monitor review, if you don’t need a monitor specifically for gaming. Speaking of gaming monitors under , take a look at our Dell IN1930 18.5 inch HD LED monitor ( and ships free) for a bargain.back to menu ↑
Best Viewsonic Monitors – Many people spend more time staring at a computer monitor every day than at almost any other device. That’s why it’s important to make sure you have the best monitor possible for your needs. ViewSonic has been one of the industry leaders for years, and the company’s most recent line of monitors continues that tradition.
Whether you’re a small business owner or a serious gamer, if you need a touchscreen monitor or professional-quality color, ViewSonic has a wide variety of options for every user. ViewSonic has pioneered some of the most exciting innovations in digital displays in recent years, and you’ll want to research all your options before making a final choice.