Best Xbox Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for the Xbox Series X currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our 1440p and 4k monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
With the Asus TUF Gaming F15, we were already able to test an almost identically equipped version of our test device with an Intel CPU. Now we have the AMD version with a Ryzen 7 5800H in the form of the Asus TUF Gaming A15, which is supported by 16 GB of RAM. An Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 is responsible for displaying image content, and a 1 TB SSD is also available.
This configuration is offered at a price of approximately 1,700 Euros (~$2,008), meaning that the TUF Gaming A15 has to face the comparison with the competition listed below. You can also add more laptops from our database for comparison under each section.
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
The LG 27GL83A-B is a very good monitor with a 27 inch, 1440p IPS screen. It delivers a great gaming experience with extremely low input lag, an outstanding response time, and a few great gaming features. It supports AMD’s FreeSync variable refresh rate technology (VRR), but it’s also certified by NVIDIA to support VRR from recent NVIDIA graphics cards.
It has wide viewing angles, good reflection handling, and very good peak brightness, so glare shouldn’t be an issue. As a more budget-oriented model, it has a pretty basic stand, with limited ergonomics and no RGB lighting. Although it supports HDR, this doesn’t really add much, as it can’t get bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience and has a low contrast ratio.
3.Acer Nitro XV282K KVbmiipruzx
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C
- Video Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1
- HDMI 2.1, supports PS5, XBOX Series X and PC Gaming
- HDMI 2.1 - PS5: 4K UHD at 120Hz, XBOX Series X: 4K UHD at 120Hz & FHD at 120Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable and PC Gaming 4K UHD at 144Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable
The Acer XV282K KV offers an immersive image quality thanks to its 4K UHD resolution and vibrant colors, while its quick response time and VRR support up to 144Hz ensure smooth gameplay performance.
The inclusion of HDMI 2.1 allows you to enjoy these perks on the PS5 and Xbox Series X as well as on PC.
However, there’s some minor to moderate overshoot noticeable at low FPS with VRR enabled and the HDR image is subpar for this price.
- A stunning view: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design in 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution lets you enjoy immersive viewing in incredible clarity and fine detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD. Supports HDR content playback for a more lifelike visual experience. It's not curved screen.
- Beautiful look: Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor has its own unique look. It brings the feeling of a harmonious blend of great style and quality into every living space.
- Leisure gaming: Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology
- Get the flexibility for all-day comfort with height adjustable stand, tilt, swivel & pivot features
The Dell S2721QS is a great budget 4k monitor that’s suitable for a wide range of uses. It has a large screen with plenty of space for multitasking, and its high pixel density results in sharp images and text. The stand allows for a good amount of ergonomic adjustments, and its IPS panel has wide viewing angles, so you can easily share your screen with colleagues.
It has a fast response time, low input lag, and supports variable refresh rate (VRR) technology to reduce screen tearing when gaming. The refresh rate is limited to 60hz, but it shouldn’t be an issue for most people as gaming in 4k is still quite demanding. Like most IPS panel monitors, the contrast ratio is mediocre, which results in blacks looking grayish in the dark. Additionally, while it gets bright enough to fight glare, it isn’t enough to deliver a satisfying HDR experience.
- 27" 2560x1440 SS IPS Display
- 170Hz Refresh Rate, 0.5ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Studio Grade VESA Display HDR400 and 92% DCI-P3 (140% sRGB) Color Gamut. Tilt(angle) : minus-5° - plus-20°
- Control multiple devices with KVM.GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick. GIGABYTE Auto-Update. Ergonomic Design with Tilt and Height Adjustments. Low Blue Light & Flicker-Free. VESA Wall Mount Compatible 100x100mm
The Gigabyte M27Q is an excellent 1440p gaming monitor suitable for a wide variety of uses. It has a large 27 inch screen that provides an immersive gaming experience and plenty of screen real estate for work. It has an incredibly low input lag, exceptional response time, and a high refresh rate to deliver smooth and responsive gameplay. Its IPS panel has wide viewing angles that make it easier to share content or play co-op games; however, it comes at the cost of a lower contrast ratio, which makes blacks appear gray in dark environments.
Unfortunately, it lacks swivel adjustment and can’t rotate to portrait mode, and even though it supports HDR, it doesn’t get quite bright enough to deliver a true HDR experience. On the upside, it has tons of additional features, including a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode, a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode, and a KVM feature that lets you control two devices with your mouse and keyboard.
Best Xbox Monitors – If you’re shopping on a tight budget, then check out the Dell S2721QS. Like the Acer Nitro XV282K KVbmiipruzx, it’s also an IPS panel monitor but an inch smaller. It doesn’t have any HDMI 2.1 ports and is limited to a 60Hz refresh rate, but it still has good response times and VRR support. Unfortunately, it’s pretty light on gaming features, and it also doesn’t have any USB ports. You do get built-in speakers, though, and there’s also a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode that lets you display two input sources simultaneously, great for watching a TV show or movie while gaming.