Best Xbox One Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for the Xbox Series X currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our 1440p and 4k monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.Acer Nitro XV282K
Pros & Cons
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C
- Video Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1
- HDMI 2.1, supports PS5, XBOX Series X and PC Gaming
- HDMI 2.1 - PS5: 4K UHD at 120Hz, XBOX Series X: 4K UHD at 120Hz & FHD at 120Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable and PC Gaming 4K UHD at 144Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable
But when I picked up both a PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X last year, I wondered if I wasn’t using them to their full abilities by not having a monitor that could take advantage of the 120fps and 4K resolution of which the consoles were capable.
For the past month and a half, I’ve been able to test Acer’s Nitro XV282K KV, the company’s new $900 gaming monitor, with two HDMI 2.1 ports, that supports 4K resolution and 120Hz refresh rates. During that time, I’ve been using it as my primary gaming screen to see if the high cost is worth investing in for higher-fidelity gaming.
2.Acer Predator XB273K
Pros & Cons
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut | Optimize Colors with Quantum Dot Technology | No Color Difference with Delta E
- Ports: 1 x Display Port v1. 4, 1 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
The Acer XB273K input lag performance is excellent with only ~5ms of delay, which is imperceptible in real use.
Further, the response time speed of 4ms (GtG – gray to gray) effectively eliminates all trailing left behind fast-moving objects for a fluid and smooth gaming experience.
Now, in order to get 144Hz, you need to overclock the monitor from its native 120Hz refresh rate to 144Hz in the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu, which will limit the color output from Full Range RGB 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.
3.Acer UM.HV1AA.P02 VG271
Pros & Cons
- Acer VG271 Pbmiipx Nitro 27" FHD IPS Monitor with Freesync
- Response Time 1ms VRB
- Viewing Angles 178 degrees L/R, 178 degrees Up/Down
- IN THE BOX: HDMI Cable - Power Cord
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Acer VG271 Pbmiipx Nitro 27" FHD IPS Monitor with Freesync - 2x Deco Gear 6FT Universal 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable with 28AWG Pure Copper Conductors - Beach Camera Universal Screen Cleaner - Stanley SurgePro 6 NT 750 Joule 6-Outlet Surge Adapter with Night Light
The Nitro VG1 VG271 Pbmiipx 27″ 16:9 144 Hz FreeSync IPS Gaming Monitor from Acer is designed for users looking to improve their gaming experience. It features a 144 Hz refresh rate, a 1 ms response time (VRB), and AMD Radeon FreeSync support. With these combined, it offers users a smooth and responsive experience whether you’re watching movies or playing games.
Specs-wise, it’s built with an IPS panel with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, a 1000:1 static contrast ratio, a 400 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. Connect it to your system via HDMI or DisplayPort and tilt it to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can install an optional VESA mount, stand, or arm as needed.
4.SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 – QHD
Pros & Cons
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain.
- WQHD RESOLUTION: Make your gaming world, more lifelike than ever before. Packing in 1. 7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC & FREESYNC: Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your enemy in the dirt. With NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium Pro support, Odyssey matches every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short from moment to moment.
- RAPID 240hz REFRESH RATE: Topping leaderboards never looked or felt so smooth. With Odyssey’s rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to four times as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen.
- INFINITY CORE LIGHTING: Odyssey’s Infinity Core is a striking addition to any desktop, matching world firsts in technology, with stunning visual design.
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
- FIND HIDDEN DEPTH WITH HDR 600 : From damp and dark corridors, to sunlit alien vistas, Odyssey’s HDR 600 brings incredible depth to the worlds you choose to explore, revealing the smallest hidden details so you don’t miss a thing.
The Samsung Odyssey G7 LC32G75T is a versatile monitor with amazing gaming performance that’s available either in a 27 or 32 inch size. It has a fast 240Hz refresh rate and an outstanding response time, resulting in exceptionally clear motion. It supports FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR) technology and it’s certified by NVIDIA to be G-SYNC compatible too.
Its picture quality is very good as it has a great contrast ratio, good out-of-the-box color accuracy, and an outstanding color gamut. Sadly, it has narrow viewing angles because of its VA panel, so you quickly lose image accuracy when viewing from the side. Also, it’s a well-built monitor, but its aggressive 1000R curve might not be to everyone’s liking. Additionally, it’s packed with extra features like a Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture mode and RGB illumination.
Pros & Cons
- 32 Inches Class UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Display (31.5 Inches screen size)
- Viewing Angle is 178/178 (CR≥10); Brightness(Typ) is Typical 300nits, Min 220nits; Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- DCI P3 95 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Height Adjustable Stand
- On Screen Control with Screen Split. No USB Type C connectivity
As graphics cards in our PCs get ever more powerful, having a 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) resolution monitor is a much viable option for many people, and the LG 32UD60-B is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a stylish and capable UHD display that’s ideal for both business and pleasure.
When you really want to view content at such a high resolution, a large screen comes really handy, to avoid squinting at tiny and miniscule icons, and with a 32-inch screen, the LG 32UD60-B certainly provides that, while avoiding being obnoxiously large – remember, this is a monitor meant for your desk, not a TV for the living room.
Best Xbox One Monitors – If you have an Xbox Series X and prefer gaming on a monitor, there are plenty of options to choose from, especially if you’re looking for a high refresh rate. However, there aren’t many high-refresh 4k monitors on the market at this time, which means that you might have to sacrifice resolution to get smoother gameplay, as most models with a high refresh rate have a 1080p or 1440p resolution. Thankfully, the Series X supports all common resolutions, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility.