Best Xbox One X Monitors – Our recommendations are based on what we think are the best gaming monitors for the Xbox Series X currently available. They are adapted to be valid for most people, in each price range. Rating is based on our review, factoring in price, and feedback from our visitors.
If you would prefer to make your own decision, here is the list of all of our 1440p and 4k monitor reviews. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. Most monitors are good enough to please most people, and the things we fault monitors on are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.Acer Nitro XV282K
Pros & Cons
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C
- Video Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1
- HDMI 2.1, supports PS5, XBOX Series X and PC Gaming
- HDMI 2.1 - PS5: 4K UHD at 120Hz, XBOX Series X: 4K UHD at 120Hz & FHD at 120Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable and PC Gaming 4K UHD at 144Hz with VRR via one HDMI cable
The monitor offers a lot of real estate with its 28-inch 3840 x 2160 resolution (aka 4K) LCD display. Acer says the monitor has a one millisecond response time, and while I didn’t test that specifically, I haven’t felt input lag with anything I’ve tried.
The Nitro has two HDMI 2.1 ports and a DisplayPort, so you can plug both next-gen consoles and your PC into the monitor if you want. It also has two built-in speakers, but they’re quite tinny. You’ll definitely want to pair the screen up with a set of external speakers or headphones of your own.
2.Dell UltraSharp U2720Q
Pros & Cons
- Create an efficient workspace with the Dell UltraSharp U2720Q 27 inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) LED Backlit LCD IPS USB-C Monitor (7GZ651)
- Sleek design - 27 inch diagonal 4K UHD IPS screen with vibrant 3840 x 2160 resolution and thin profile that supports virtually seamless multi-display setups
- Exceptional visuals - see consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology
- Experience simple, convenient connectivity - work with your most frequently-used devices with DisplayPort, HDMI, USB ports, and Audio Line out
- Display Features: Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Vesa Mount Compatible, Anti-glare, USB Hub, LED Backlights, In Plane Switching, Security Lock Slot, Energy Star Certified, 99% sRGB color gamut
A 27-inch flat IPS panel, the U2720Q packs in 3,840 by 2,160 pixels for UHD (a.k.a. 4K) resolution at a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Pixel density is 163 pixels per inch (ppi), the same as in other 27-inch UHD monitors such as the Lenovo P27u-10 and the UP2720Q mentioned above, and higher than the Dell UltraSharp 25 USB-C Monitor (U2520D)’s 117ppi and the Dell 27 USB-C Monitor (P2720DC)’s 108ppi. (All else being equal, the higher the pixel density, the sharper that the text and other fine detail in an image should appear.)
The U2720Q has a typical form factor for a Dell business monitor. The panel is set in a cabinet that is black in front, and gray and black in the back. It has very thin bezels at the top and sides, and on the bottom a slanted bezel that hosts tiny control buttons at its right-hand edge.
3.LG OLED48CXPUB Alexa
Pros & Cons
- LG OLED TV: Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture.
- PIXEL LEVEL DIMMING: Millions of pixels emit their own light. Only OLED can turn pixels off completely and independently. See stunning picture, perfect black, infinite contrast and over a billion rich colors.
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
- α9 GEN 3 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Everything you see and hear is automatically made better, clearer, smoother, and more dynamic with our a9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K. You don’t have to do a thing. Our most advanced 4K processor does it for you with AI Picture Pro, AI Sound Pro, AI 4K Upscaling, and the ability to help your TV to evolve over time.
- GAMING: LG OLED TV is built for gaming. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, like NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
- OLED MOTION PRO: our most advanced motion handling for fast movements in sports and action sequences | Native Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- INPUTS & OUTPUTS: HDMI (HDMI 2.1 & HDCP 2.2) x4, USB 2.0 x3, RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable) x1, AV Input x1 (breakout cable required, not included), Ethernet Input x1, RS-232C Input (Mini Jack) x1, Digital Audio Output (Optical) x1 | Wi-Fi (802.11ac) & Bluetooth 5.0 Enabled
- DIMENSIONS W/O STAND(WxHxD): 42.2" x 24.3" x 1.8" | DIMENSIONS W/ STAND: 42.2" x 25.6" x 9.9" | STAND WIDTH: 33"
It’s hard not to love OLED. And the LG CX OLED is no exception. With its intense highlights and inky blacks, this 65-inch OLED (the LG OLED65CXPUA) boasts a crispness that still has LCD and quantum dot sets struggling to catch up.
For the uninitiated, unlike typical LCDs, OLED or organic light-emitting diode displays do not require a separate back light to illuminate the picture. The organic pixels emit their own light when activated. This gives them a distinct advantage because each pixel can be completely turned on or off separately; there’s no blurring of images caused by the leaky backlights in LCD and quantum dot sets. It translates into a striking picture that continues to be a head turner.
4.SAMSUNG 32-inch Odyssey G7
Pros & Cons
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain.
- WQHD RESOLUTION: Make your gaming world, more lifelike than ever before. Packing in 1. 7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC & FREESYNC: Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your enemy in the dirt. With NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium Pro support, Odyssey matches every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short from moment to moment.
- RAPID 240hz REFRESH RATE: Topping leaderboards never looked or felt so smooth. With Odyssey’s rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to four times as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen.
- INFINITY CORE LIGHTING: Odyssey’s Infinity Core is a striking addition to any desktop, matching world firsts in technology, with stunning visual design.
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
- FIND HIDDEN DEPTH WITH HDR 600 : From damp and dark corridors, to sunlit alien vistas, Odyssey’s HDR 600 brings incredible depth to the worlds you choose to explore, revealing the smallest hidden details so you don’t miss a thing.
We’ve talked about what makes gaming monitors different from rank-and-file enterprise displays. More refresh rate, more resolution, more color, more features, more size — the key word is more. Gamers no longer have to settle for 22 inches and 60 Hz when 27-inch 144 Hz panels are commonplace. And IT managers aren’t going to buy 34-inch ultrawide curved monitors for their office staff.
Samsung’s 32-inch Odyssey G7 is all about extremes, and that’s what makes it one of the best gaming monitors and best computer monitors overall. The 32″ Samsung Odyssey G7, the C32G75T, packs 240 Hz, Adaptive-Sync, DisplayHDR 600 and extended color into a 2K, VA panel with a 1000R curvature, the tightest curve we’ve seen yet
5.Acer R240HY bidx
Pros & Cons
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
- Monitor only, without speaker
The Acer R240HY is a 24-inch midrange monitor that uses an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel to deliver good color accuracy and solid gray-scale performance without drawing a lot of power.
It is equipped with three video inputs and features a sleek bezel-free design, but it lacks USB connectivity and ergonomic adjustments, and it won’t give you the same level of detail that you get from its high-resolution sibling and our current Editors’ Choice for midrange monitors, the Acer H257HU
The 1,920-by-1,080-resolution IPS panel has a non-reflective coating and a peak brightness of 250 nits.
Best Xbox One X Monitors – If you have an Xbox Series X and prefer gaming on a monitor, there are plenty of options to choose from, especially if you’re looking for a high refresh rate. However, there aren’t many high-refresh 4k monitors on the market at this time, which means that you might have to sacrifice resolution to get smoother gameplay, as most models with a high refresh rate have a 1080p or 1440p resolution. Thankfully, the Series X supports all common resolutions, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility.