Best b350 Motherboards for Ryzen 1600 – For professionals and obsessed gamers, buying a fresh motherboard in building an updated system for gaming takes a great deal of time and money combined. Before buying the best budget B350 motherboard For Ryzen 1600 , the ITX or ATX versions as per your gaming needs, get your hands on the dos and don’ts pertaining to your novel gaming motherboard.
Mark your list of the most important functions that are needed inside your novel B350 motherboard that can withstand hardcore gaming and overclocking needs. Here are a few things needed to be considered before buying the best B350 motherboard:
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.MSI Arsenal Gaming
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 64gb dual channel ddr4 memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by jedec, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by a XMP OC mode
- Supports 2 way amd crossfire technology
- In game weapons: Game boost, gaming hotkey, x boost; Ez debug led: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Gaming certified: 24 hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by esports players.lan chipset:realtek 8111h.maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD is a solidly built board compatible with most gaming components, boasting an amazing speed, excellent stability, and one of the best overclock capabilities. It is fitted with heavily plated heat sinks, an audio boost, and has in-game weapons.
It is compatible with 1st and 2nd Gen Ryzen processors. It also supports two way and crossfire technology. Temperature control is greatly enhanced, thanks to the MSI PWM and the unique circuit designs that guarantee it works flawlessly on high-end CPUs, even under full speed.
We look at verified user reviews, expert reviews on other websites, social signals, search engine interest and many others to give you a real-time recommendation on the MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 Motherboard . We analyzed 5777 verified reviews and removed suspicious looking feedback. The average rating out of 5 stars from the verified reviews is 4.7back to menu ↑
2.MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2 ounce thickened copper
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
MSI opted to color the MAG B550 Tomahawk in a mixture of black and gray. Black is the more prominent color, but there’s a good amount of gray that adds contrast and keeps the board from looking too dull. MSI also put some RGB LEDs around the chipset heatsink that add some much-needed color to the board when it’s powered up.
Case in point: MSI’s MAG B550 Tomahawk , which might be mistaken at a glance for a premium ATX pick. And the similarities go deeper than just appearances—with PCI Express 4.0 support, a 2.5Gbps NIC, and two 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports on the back panel, this board has a modern feature set that’s comparable to what we have seen on many AMD X570 and Intel Z490 motherboards. This makes the Tomahawk a hard option to pass up in the midrange market, and our latest Editors’ Choice winner among mainstream Ryzen desktop boards.back to menu ↑
3.ASUS ROG Strix X370-F
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, front-panel USB 3.1 and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, two additional RGB headers and a 3D-printing friendly design
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum durability
- Audio: Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
Performance and style has been wrapped up and consolidated with the STRIX branding, which is now falling under the ROG umbrella. As expected, we get a visual feast of bold styling, with neutral toned chipset coolers, along with vibrant RGB LED lighting powered by the ASUS Aura software. Being based on the X370 chipset, the ROG STRIX X370-F Gaming supports both CrossfireX and SLI, and so it features two reinforced ‘SafeSlots’ to firmly hold your beefy graphics cards in place. There is support for 3200MHz dual channel DDR4 memory, and a NVMe M.2 slot for high-speed storage.
Gamers will be happy to know that ASUS have used a low latency Intel I211-AT LAN chipset, which is supported by the GameFirst software, along with the LANGuard technology to protect the motherboard against any power surges. As an additional treat, ASUS have given gamers an exceptional onboard audio solution with their SupremeFX technology and the exclusive S1220A audio codec supported by the RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps..back to menu ↑
4.ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS
The Strix B450-F Gaming is classed as a mid-range board and is part of the Republic of Gamers lineup, which places an emphasis on gaming and related premium features.
The board supports both Crossfire and SLI multi-GPU configurations, has a 6+2 phase VRM and uses the SupremeFX S1220A audio (an Asus-tweaked Realtek codec) while supporting the full range of Ryzen processors, up to the flagship mainstream processor in the Ryzen 7 2700X.
The board itself is matte black with shiny black stenciling around the PCI and chipsets, with ROG-related slogans, like Republic of Gamer, Hybrid, and some characters from languages other than English.
Asus places the B450-F Gaming as a middle of the road gaming motherboard from its ROG lineup.back to menu ↑
5.ASRock AB350 PRO4 ATX Motherboard
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B350 PRO4;Supports Triple Monitor
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Four Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC.Supports jumperfree
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Over this past year, AMD has made huge strides in reclaiming the market share it has been losing to Intel over the past decade. The launch of the Ryzen line of processors finally gave AMD the foothold it needed to pull itself back into relevance. The rise of AMD stock may not directly excite many gamers or enthusiast, but the products that fueled that rise certainly caught the attention of many.
AMD has now launched their refresh of the original Ryzen processor line, the Ryzen 2000 series. AMD has for quite some time now been a paragon of backwards compatibility, for which they have received well-deserved praise. The launch of the latest Ryzen CPUs should be no exception, but today, I will put that to the test.back to menu ↑
A best budget B350 motherboard lasts longer, has room for upgrades and additional component installation. Before opting an ergonomic and great motherboard, make sure to check its form factor, slots for SSD and graphics support, available DIMM slots for RAM, clearance and cooling fans, control technology, the protective gear inside the circuitry, and LED-backlit functions in sync with the system-integrated apps.