Best Motherboards for Amd fx 8320 – You can go for it confidently as it has everything that you look for in an Amd fx 8320 mother board. The FX-6300 mother board and the FX-8320 are almost equally amazing, guaranteed to satisfy you through their incredible performance and affordable price design.
We consider the FX-8350 mother board to be the best AM3+ CPU. It offers impressive performance through its powerful 8-cores and decent cache. Best of all, it’s conveniently cheap, so it won’t break your bank.
They are widely available at lower prices, but our reviews should tell you how viable and effective they still are. Some of them can prove to be even better than more expensive ones.
- Supports Socket AM3+ processors
- supports Socket AM3 processors - AMD Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2 (except 920/940)/Athlon II X4/X3/X2/Sempron processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Supports AMD Overdrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
- Supports CPU up to 125W
With support for Socket AM3+ / AM3 processors up to eight cores, the ASRock 760GM-HDV offers a solid foundation for your new rig, at a price that won’t break the bank.
Its solid capacitor design ensures exceptional stability and durability. 7.1 CH HD Audio with ELNA auido caps delivers clear, audiophile-class sound previously found only on high-end motherboards. And sapphire black PCB invokes a sense of style and quality. Comprehensive video outputs are also built onboard, including VGA, DVI and HDMI, allowing easy compatibility with both new and legacy monitors.
This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
2.ASRock Micro ATX
- Socket AM3+/AM3
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2400+(OC)/ 2100(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600(OC)/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one run x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 1x PCI Slot
- Storage: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Form Factor: MicroATX
ASRock sent us the the B560M Steel Legend for review. This is a Micro-ATX motherboard, featuring the Intel B560 chipset which is a more affordable entry into Intel’s now PCIe 4.0 capable platform – but without CPU overclocking and RAID support.
ASRock markets the Steel Legend motherboard as rock-solid models with irresistible aesthetics. The former could be tested but the latter is debatable. Anyway, this one comes with four DIMM slots, a single PCIe 4.0 x16 slot and a single PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 slot. Board supports Wi-Fi too via its third M.2 slot reserved for that purpose.
No matter what your price range or needs, there is a Ryzen 3000 processor and motherboard combo for you…unless you are a fan of the Jan Brady of motherboard form factors, Micro-ATX.
3.ASRock B450M PRO4
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge))
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot
ASRock have retained a pair of M.2 ports, a pair of PCI-E x16 slots, as well as a x1 slot. We also see four SATA 6Gbps and four DDR4 DIMM slots, ensuring the essentials are catered for. All of that is crammed into a smaller mATX form factor, but considering the low pricepoint, things look incredibly promising.
We’ve plugged our AMD Ryzen 2700X CPU into the B450M Pro4 and now we’ll compare it to the X470 line up, let’s see if it can hold its own against the big boys.
Back at the end of July, following on from the X470 chipset, AMD launched their B450 motherboard lineup, offering a more budget-friendly entry point to the AMD Ryzen processors. ASRock were quick off the mark, releasing several new motherboards to cater for different criteria; today we look at the AS Rock B450M Pro4 motherboard.
The B450 chipset is designed to offer a better bang-for-your-buck ratio than the X470 by cutting some non-essential features while still providing a solid base for your Ryzen 2nd Gen CPU.
- XXL ALUMINUM ALLOY HEATSINK & HEATPIPE DESIGN Extra-large aluminum alloy heatsink along with
- Package length: 12.5"
- Package width: 15.0"
- Package height: 5.0"
ASRock was allways a jewel in the crown. Very high quality devices/hardware which never stop to working. Since last Years I didn’t buy many ASRock components, however year ago I’ve purchased Radeon 5700 and I’m very happy – like I was with all products from this brand.
ASRock for sure is one of my first choices when it comes to picking PC hardware. Thank You for quality and thank You, You didn’t go same rubbish patch as Your concurents.
The basic chipset is a few years old, but with the newly released X570S models maybe it’s time to take a more serious looks at AMD’s top boards.
5.ASRock Rack EP2C612
- Socket LGA 2011 R3 Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/4600 v3 series
- Supports Quad channel DDR4 2133/1866 ECC DIMM,RDIMM,NVDIMM and LRDIMM, 8 x DIMM slots
- SSI EEB, 12 inch x 13 inch. Support OS - Microsoft Windows 7,8,8.1(32 / 64 bit),10(64 bit). Server - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit), Server 2012 (64 bit), Server 2012 R2 (64 bit), Server 2016 (64 bit). Linux - RedHat Enterprise Linux Server 6.5 (32 / 64 bit), CentOS 5.10 / 6.5 (32 / 64 bit), SUSE Enterprise Linux Server 11 SP3 (32 / 64 bit), FreeBSD 9.2 (32 / 64 bit), Fedora core 19 (64 bit), Ubuntu 12.04.2 (64 bit) / 12.10 (64 bit). Virtual - VMWare ESXi 5.5
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN (RTL8211E)
- Intel C612
The ASRock Rack EP2C612D16-2L2T motherboard being reviewed today is a harbinger of things to come. ASRock’s Rack division is dedicated to the server market. ASRock Rack has put together an Intel Xeon E5 V3 platform that many will find intriguing as it has both dual 1GbE and dual 10GbE links.
The ASRock Rack EP2C612D16-2L2T is a SSI EEB motherboard measuring 13″ x 12″. That is fairly standard these days. With the initial Intel Xeon E5 introduction, SSI EEB has become extremely popular as a form factor, especially with dual socket designs. The larger form factor is appropriate for most full-sized rackmount cases.
6.Gigabyte AM3+ AMD
- Socket AM3+
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 760G & South Bridge SB710
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1333+(O.C.)/1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 1x PCI Slot
- Windows 8 Ready
- CPU: AM3+ socket Support for AMD AM3+ processor,AMD AM3 Phenom II processor / AMD Athlon II processor
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory / Support for 1333+ (O.C.)/1066 MHz memory modules
- LAN: 1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
We would not recommend building a brand new machine using this motherboard and the AM3+ socket simply because of the brand new Ryzen processors. However, if you find a good cheap and used FX-8350 or 8320 chip and want to pair it with a decent motherboard, go with this one. It is currently the best rated AM3+ motherboard and has already proven its worth.
Using an AMD FX CPU today is like opting to start last at a marathon and intentionally coming last. FX CPUs are now a decade old, and they cannot match the performance of current generation Core i3 processors let alone the latest Ryzen 5 processors.
Nevertheless, if you need a motherboard to go with your AMD FX CPU, then the 990FX chipset is what you should get. This Gigabyte motherboard is designed for serious overclocking, and that is how you should be using your FX CPU today.
7.Gigabyte – ga-78lmt-usb3
- Gigabyte - ga-78lmt-usb3 - gigabyte motherboard ga-78lmt-usb3 am3+ 760g/sb710
This motherboard is one of the few that has integrated onboard graphics thanks to its Radeon HD 3000 GPU. It will struggle to play games, although it’s fine for general desktop use. With VGA, DVI-D and HDMI graphics outputs, you can use a wide-variety of monitors, which is good to see.
Despite measuring the standard 244x244mm for a micro-ATX board, it doesn’t have much room for expansion. There’s one PCI-E x16 slot for an external graphics card, but this will obscure its single PCI-E x1 slot, leaving you with just one other legacy PCI slot.
It’s good to see four DDR3 DIMM memory slots that support up to a maximum of 32GB of RAM. This is more than plenty for anyone. We’re pleased to say that this old chipset still provided decent performance in our benchmarks. Our AMD FX-8350 processor and 4GB of 1,600MHz DDR3 RAM scored 89 overall in our multimedia benchmarks. This is in-line with what we expect from this kind of processor.
8.GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Feature Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
The GIGABYTE B450M DS3H AMD AM4 motherboard provides a solid cornerstone for your next gaming powerhouse based on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation AMD Ryzen CPUs. It supports AMD StoreMI technology for accelerated storage performance.
Onboard NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 slot lets you take advantage of ultra-fast M.2 SSD while Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator optimizes network traffic for lag-free gameplay. You can flexibly add your choice of PWM/Voltage mode fans via Hybird fan headers and let them cool your build smartly.
The motherboard also offers a RGB header, allowing you to add digital RGB light strips and use RGB Fusion 2.0 application to make your build shine with myriad captivating lighting effects.
9.ASUS ROG Strix X570-I
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Next-gen gaming connectivity: features PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 4, Dual M. 2, USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Fastest gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V.
- Optimal power solution: 8+2 power stages with a ProCool II power connector, alloy Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Comprehensive cooling design: features an actively-cooled VRM, Chipset combo heatsink and heat pipe to absorb and rapidly dissipate heat, meanwhile paired with AIO pump header and multiple chassis-fan header.
It’s definitely a looker, with or without RGB lighting and like most X570 efforts, Asus has spent plenty of time tweaking the PCB to cater for the toasty chipset and the potential for using a 16-core CPU here. Below, you can see that not only is there the usual rear-mounted M.2 port, making a pair of PCIe 4.0/SATA 6Gbps-capable M.2 ports, but Asus has included a large backplate, which cools the rear of the VRMs.
There’s no software monitoring and with all the heatsink paraphernalia, it is tricky to get an accurate reading, but the surrounding area, top-side heatsink and lower heatsink never topped 50°C. Thankfully, the included 40mm fan here is inaudible more than a few feet away and it does seem to keep things in check – essential for a stuffy mini-ITX case.
10.ASUS AM4 TUF
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: Military-grade TUF components, Pro Cool socket and Digi plus VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 m.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS and Firmware to download the latest BIOS
Like the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite we recently reviewed, the X570-Plus Wi-Fi also hails from the budget end of AMD’s pricier new X570 platform and is priced at a penny under $200 / £233.99 at Newegg at time of publishing. It comes with PCIe 4.0 support, dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, Wi-Fi and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port out back, among other features.
Asus’ TUF lineup has changed from the ultra-robust, heavy shielding it was known for in years past and has evolved more toward gaming-centric boards with protection on individual parts such as the PCIe and DIMM slots. ESD guards, additional surge protection measures and military-grade components are still a part of the TUF lineup, but the additional hardening went beyond what was necessary for most use cases.
These changes have made the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi the second-least-expensive board in the Asus X570 product stack just missing the mark to be our best motherboards pick in the budget X570 category.
Best Motherboards for Amd fx 8320 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Make sure that your motherboard is designed to support your choice of Amd fx 8320. Every motherboard comes with a CPU socket, but they aren’t made to be compatible with all the CPU models. Therefore, you must make sure that your motherboard has the socket that matches your choice of CPU.
Another thing you must ensure is that your motherboard must have the correct chipset that can accommodate to your CPU. Otherwise, your motherboard won’t be able to handle your CPU at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any major difference between AMD FX-8320E and AMD Ryzen 3 2200G?
The FX 8320 mother board has 8 CPU cores (these are not “full” cores, as they have only 4 FP units between them) while the Ryzen 3 2200G has 4 CPU cores (these are full CPU cores, meaning it has 4 FP units and 4 integer units). Combined with the much higher IPC (Instructions Per Clock) of the Zen architecture, this means that the Ryzen CPU is slightly slower than the FX CPU at integer mathematics, but faster for nearly everything else.
Best Motherboards for Amd fx 8320 – However, choosing the best Amd fx 8320 mother board is definitely not an easy task. With lots of options available in the market, you’d have to be cautious enough to pick the right one. We’ve decided to sort out the very best ones among them by testing and comparing them all.