Best Motherboards for Amd fx 8370 – Choosing the best motherboard for AMD FX 8350 processors isn’t as hard as it might seem since you already have a major piece of the equation solved – the processor. To complete the process, you’ll need to ensure that the motherboard you’re considering buying adheres to the specific requirements of the AMD FX 8350 processor.
We’ve listed all of those requirements below, plus additional information you’ll need to make the best purchase.
- Supports Socket AM3+ processors
- supports Socket AM3 processors - AMD Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2 (except 920/940)/Athlon II X4/X3/X2/Sempron processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Supports AMD Overdrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
- Supports CPU up to 125W
2.ASRock Micro ATX DDR3
- Socket AM3+/AM3
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2400+(OC)/ 2100(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600(OC)/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one run x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 1x PCI Slot
- Storage: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Form Factor: MicroATX
3.ASRock B450M PRO4
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge))
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot
4.Gigabyte AM3+ AMD
- Socket AM3+
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 760G & South Bridge SB710
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1333+(O.C.)/1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 1x PCI Slot
- Windows 8 Ready
- CPU: AM3+ socket Support for AMD AM3+ processor,AMD AM3 Phenom II processor / AMD Athlon II processor
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory / Support for 1333+ (O.C.)/1066 MHz memory modules
- LAN: 1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
5.GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Feature Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
6.Gigabyte – ga-78lmt-usb3
- Gigabyte - ga-78lmt-usb3 - gigabyte motherboard ga-78lmt-usb3 am3+ 760g/sb710
- ASUS Exclusive Design consists of the EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and the TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), guaranteeing superior performance for every task, bringing users an unbeatable experience
- Network iControl Gives user real-time bandwidth allocation control to insure efficient bandwidth usage
- DirectKey Easy access BIOS when PC is on standby with the push of a button
- Windows 8 Ready Meets strict hardware requirements for Windows 8 support
- Remote GO! One-stop PC Remote Control and Home Entertainment
8.ASUS 970 Pro
- AM3+ socket with 970 chipset for AMD FX processors
- Supreme delivers flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet with LANGuard for top-speed protected networking
- Dual USB 3.1 Type A ports and M.2 (PCIe 2.0 x4) for ultra-speedy data transfers
- Aura RGB LED lighting control for a customized look
9.Asus TUF B450-Pro
- Amd AM4 socket: ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Superb Performance: onboard M.2 & NVMe PCIe RAID support up to 32Gbps data transfer speed. Dual-channel DDR4 features data transfer rates up to 3533 MHz, 10GB/s USB3.1 Gen2 onboard.
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Optimized cooling: FanXpert 4 Core delivers comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, gpu-temperature sensing for cooler and optimized gaming, Plus enhanced VRM design with super Alloy Chokes
- Aura Sync RGB: unmatched Personalization with Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and additional RGB header
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
10.ROG Maximus XIII Hero
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14 plus 2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
Best Motherboards for Amd fx 8370 – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Operating System Support. Some operating systems won’t work with motherboards because some motherboards are designed for a specific type of OS. Long story short, if you’re looking to operate a computer with Windows 10, make sure to get a motherboard that’s capable of supporting it!
- Requirements of Other Parts of Your Computer. A motherboard isn’t a “one size fits all” part, so knowing the space that you have available in your existing or “soon to exist” rig is crucial knowledge.
- Chipset Type. Chipsets handle the smooth flow of data from different parts of your entire computer and are incredibly important parts of the motherboard you choose. While the AMD FX 8350 is an extraordinarily quick processor, to begin with, an up-to-date chipset can ensure that it is functioning to the best of its ability!
We would recommend the AMD 970 chipset, although the 770 can easily provide you with excellent performance!
- Trusted Brand. While it may be easy enough to choose a no-name motherboard brand because it matches up on PCpartpicker, going with a brand that is well established, such as MSI and ASUS, is simply a more reliable option.
Additionally, brands that are more established in the market are much more likely to offer serious and competitive warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Your AMD AM3 Motherboard Compatible with Bulldozer?
If you already have an AM3 motherboard and are looking to upgrade to something that is compatible with AMD’s new Zambezi processors, then it’s important to know whether your motherboard is already compatible with AMD’s Bulldozer architecture Zambezi processors, or if the one you’re purchasing will be.
While I could make some huge list of compatible motherboards, the most efficient way for you to find the compatibility of your motherboard is to go to the manufacturer’s AM3+ compatible web page. To facilitate this process, I’ve listed the links, by manufacturer, that you can find below my list of the best Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock motherboards.
You’ve chosen the powerful AMD FX 8350 line of processors for your custom computer build, and you’re looking to compile a number of high-quality parts that will perform well with it, so what now?
Finding the best motherboard for AMD FX 8350 processors is the next step, and if you’re looking for the perfect motherboard, you’ve arrived at the right place.
While there are myriad motherboards to choose from that are compatible with the AMD FX 8350 line of processors, finding a good one isn’t easy.