Best Motherboards for Amd Ryzen 7 2700x – In case you’re hoping to combine up a motherboard with your Ryzen 7 2700X CPU. You would prefer not to go over the financial plan and have a littler pc chassis; at that point, you should look at the ASRock B350M Pro4, ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING motherboards as they give OK overclocking capacities some significant measure of specs that will be useful for you.
If you are searching for a motherboard that is all the more excellent quality and has all the fancy odds and ends that you would need and you couldn’t care less much about the financial plan, at that point, you should look at the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard. On the off chance that you need a comparative presentation from a motherboard, you should look at the Gigabyte AORUS B450 PRO motherboard.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Micro Center AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- The World's Most Advanced AMD 3700X CPU Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler and ASUS TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and instense multi-tasking. Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidence
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor. 8 cores, 16 threads, 65W TDP, 4 4 GHz max boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support. Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
The World’s Most Advanced AMD 3700X CPU Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler and ASUS TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II Motherboard bundle combo, experience elite performance in games, design, record, content creation and instense multi-tasking.
Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidenceAMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor: 8 cores, 16 threads, 65W TDP, 4 4 GHz max boost unlocked for overclocking 36 MB of game cache DDR4 3200 MHz system memory specification, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support. Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular gamesAM4 Sockets Supported, the first processors with PCIE 4.0, delivering double the graphics bandwidth. Massive GameCache memory onboard for higher game performanceback to menu ↑
2.GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
AMD’s Ryzen 2000 CPUs (like the Ryzen 7 2700X) might be old news by now, but AMD’s new budget-focused B450 chipset comes out of the gate ready to inject more value into the AMD AM4 platform. Our success with the X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI gives us high hopes for the lesser B450 Aorus Pro board, but Gigabyte does hold back on some features that could have made this board spectacular.
AMD provides specifications for layer counts and supported memory speeds, regulator design requirements, and other stipulations for these refreshed boards. Between X470 and B450, the same IO support dynamic that was found with last year’s X370/B350 remains. In other words, B series boards support fewer USB3.0 Gen1, PCIe Gen3 x16 slots, and PCIe Gen2 lanes than their more expensive brothers. For more details, you can check the chart above.back to menu ↑
3.MSI Performance Gaming
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
MSI has augmented this base chipset with a plethora of features that elevate it above the norm. You’ll find support for RAM speeds up to DDR4-3600, twin M.2 slots, high-end Nihimic 3 audio, Killer Ethernet E2500, Intel wi-fi/Bluetooth module, support for dual graphics cards, and even a smattering of RGB lighting.
That lighting (termed Mystic Light) is fairly subtle, and if you’re determined to make your build shine, there are brighter options out there (the Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 lights up like a Christmas tree). Lighting aside, it’s a fairly sober design, with the black and silver styling working well in our view.
A great foundation for your new powerhouse, the MSI X470 GAMING PLUS motherboard combines ultimate performance and unmatched quality with stylish design design that catches eyes with aggressive black and red color schemes.back to menu ↑
4.ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
The Strix B450-F Gaming is classed as a mid-range board and is part of the Republic of Gamers lineup, which places an emphasis on gaming and related premium features. The board supports both Crossfire and SLI multi-GPU configurations, has a 6+2 phase VRM and uses the SupremeFX S1220A audio (an Asus-tweaked Realtek codec) while supporting the full range of Ryzen processors, up to the flagship mainstream processor in the Ryzen 7 2700X.
Asus places the B450-F Gaming as a middle of the road gaming motherboard from its ROG lineup
The B450-F gaming includes six SATA ports, two M.2 slots for storage plus an M.2 Key E slot for a Wi-Fi module, premium audio, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) ports, as well as tastefully implemented RGB LEDs.back to menu ↑
5.ASUS TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
No, you did not read that wrong. ASUS announced an updates II Series of B450 motherboards. With the recent launch of B550, this is a tad perplexing, but we’ll see how this works out. The B450 lacks any of the PCIe 4.0 goodness on B550, but the advantages thee at the moment are minimal in real world scenarios for the average user. The real benefit here is budget performance, and the addition of features like BIOS Flashback, Fan Xpert 4 and AI noise cancelling tech. Take a deeper look at ASUS.
Ryzen-based system. This motherboard is powered by the AMD B450 chipset, and supports 3rd/2nd/1st AMD Ryzen processors. It’s also engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, delivering rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
Best Budget Motherboard for Ryzen 7 2700x
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks and ROG Water Cooling Zone.
Best Gaming Motherboards for Ryzen 7 2700x
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or gpu-intensive tasks
OUR TAKEback to menu ↑
Best Motherboards for Amd Ryzen 7 2700x – Ryzen 7 2700x is among the best and most regarded processors for the latest video games with mighty eight cores and sixteen threads, which provides precisely the visual power of these video games demand. Thanks to the new boost algorithms that doubled the number of threads and excellent performance in single-core and multi-core applications that push the actual performance further and beyond what is advertised, making up for perfect and smooth performance. Being feature-rich and high-performing isn’t the only quality these processors possess; in fact, AMD also surprised us by pricing, providing far more superior and cheaper processors against its competitors.