Best Motherboards for Amd Ryzen 9 3900x – Ryzen 9 3900x is undoubtedly a great choice for a processor. However, only a compatible motherboard can help you reap all of its benefits. But we got you covered. Even if you’re somewhat low on budget, you can get your hands on a reliable motherboard that supports Ryzen 9 3900x.
1.AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
But the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X may have changed all that. This CPU might just be the best available option. It’s just as capable with single-threaded tasks as it is with multi-threaded ones. AMD’s Ryzen 5000 presentation made this clear, as the company zeroed in on gaming, with creative applications taking a back seat.
Rounded out by PCIe 4.0 support, which Intel still hasn’t implemented, the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X leads AMD processors to finally take the CPU crown. With it, there’s really no reason to buy an Intel processor for that gaming PC you’re building.
It was always believed that you go with AMD for top-notch multi-threaded performance needed for professional and creative applications. But, if you’re trying to squeeze every ounce of performance for the best PC games, it was assumed that Intel was the best processor for the job.
- The world's best gaming desktop processor, with 12 cores and 24 processing threads
- Can deliver elite 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with mu-mimo support. supports Bluetooth 5.1
2.ASUS Prime X570-Pro
The ASUS PRIME X570-PRO features dual M.2 PCIe 4.0 slots, USB 3.2 connectivity, a 6-layer PCB, dual metal-shielded PCIe 4.0 slots, an attached I/O shield, RGB lighting, and much more! Is this the X570 board you need for your Ryzen 3000 series build? Read on to find out…
They always seem to give you just what you need without all of the extra things that you just won’t use. By doing this they are able to keep the price of the boards pretty reasonable as well. Another thing that is great to see is many high-end features from their ROG and Strix lines have made their way down to the PRIME boards.
When AMD launched their Ryzen 3000 series processors we took a look at boards from pretty much everyone except ASUS, today we are taking a look at our first! We’ve always been fans of ASUS’s PRIME series of motherboards
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or gpu-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
3.ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO
Asus’ TUF Gaming X570-Pro WiFi is one of the cheaper X570 options available, giving it an early edge as it vies for a spot on our best motherboards list.
At the time of publishing, the matured Asus X570 lineup includes options from the TUF, Prime, Strix, WS (Workstation), and ROG lines, a total of 14 boards. Since we last checked, Asus added a Mini-ITX option, which was the only form-factor missing. Today, the product stack consists of a wide variety of motherboards in varying sizes, feature sets, and price points. There is likely something for everyone in the company’s X570 lineup.
Digging down into the performance results, we saw slightly below average scores/times in long-running CPU heavy multi-threaded tests such as Cinebench, Handbrake, POV-Ray and Corona. The PCMark 10 suite was on the opposite side of things, generally running as fast or faster than most other boards we’ve tested.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12 plus 2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM, active chipset heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: WiFi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)— PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-c connector, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C & Type-A ports
4.ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: Military-grade TUF components, Pro Cool socket and Digi plus VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 m.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS and Firmware to download the latest BIOS
These changes have made the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi the second-least-expensive board in the Asus X570 product stack just missing the mark to be our best motherboards pick in the budget X570 category.
The Asus TUF Gaming is one of the least-expensive boards available on the X570 platform,but manages to include a USB Type-C port as well as Wi-Fi, and RGB LED illumination near the chipset heatsink.The Asus TUF Gaming is one of the least-expensive boards available on the X570 platform,but manages to include a USB Type-C port as well as Wi-Fi, and RGB LED illumination near the chipset heatsink.
Like other X570 motherboards, the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi supports both Ryzen 2000 and Ryzen 3000 series processors. It includes eight SATA ports and four DIMM slots capable of supporting up to 128GB of DDR4 RAM, although curiously, overclocked memory speed support is not listed.
5.GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12 plus 2 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced heatsink design with enlarge heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
- Memory storage capacity: 1000 TB
Gigabyte’s X570 Aorus Elite mainboard comes in on the budget end of the X570 platform (which is generally more expensive than previous-generation X470 boards), priced under $200. It comes with all of the basics, including PCIe 4.0 support, dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, an integrated I/O shield, large heatsinks covering the VRM and front panel USB Type-C support, among other features.
Supporting both Ryzen 2000 and Ryzen 3000 series processors, the X570 Aorus Elite
is the second board in Gigabyte’s X570 product stack, above the non-Aorus-branded X570 Gaming X. The Elite aims to give users a well-balanced platform to build on, offering up-to-date connectivity and a robust power delivery area capable of driving all Ryzen 3000 processors.
Best Motherboards for Amd Ryzen 9 3900x – Ryzen 9 3900x, being a 12 core CPU, gives real tough competition to Intel core i9 processors. It’s simply a performance beast meant for high-end usage like Video editing, playing AAA game titles, etc. However, to unleash this beast, you need an equally powerful motherboard.
And not every motherboard can support or power this processor right here. So, here you’ll find a detailed list of some of the most recommended motherboards for Ryzen 9 3900x. But before we move to the list, please consider the below factors before buying a motherboard.