Best Motherboards for i5 2500 – When you are looking for the best quality motherboards for your work you must make sure that you go through the article first before you make any purchase.
It will help you get the best motherboards for i5 2500 for yourself so that you can wisely do your work with the best system.
The i5-2500k uses a LGA 1155 socket type that needs to be used with an H67, P67, or Z68 chipset motherboard for compatibility.back to menu ↑
1.MSI Arsenal AMD Ryzen
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 64gb dual channel ddr4 memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by jedec, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by a XMP OC mode
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD is a solidly built board compatible with most gaming components, boasting an amazing speed, excellent stability, and one of the best overclock capabilities. It is fitted with heavily plated heat sinks, an audio boost, and has in-game weapons.
It is compatible with 1st and 2nd Gen Ryzen processors. It also supports two way and crossfire technology. Temperature control is greatly enhanced, thanks to the MSI PWM and the unique circuit designs that guarantee it works flawlessly on high-end CPUs, even under full speed.back to menu ↑
2.MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
In our testing, the B550 Tomahawk performed well, with results very close to all other B550 boards tested around the platform’s launch. There were no significant outliers in the result, but in general it seems to lean toward the faster side of our recent B550 test group.
With optimized defaults in the BIOS and RAM set to DDR4 3600, the board pushed our Ryzen 9 3900X to its 4.6 GHz boost (two cores) without issue. While overclocked, the board ran the CPU at 4.3 GHz (all cores and threads) along with 4x8GB DDR4 3600 RAM. The Tomahawk behaved well throughout all tests, chopping through the benchmarks with ease.back to menu ↑
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
But meant for business users who want or need high performance and use the latest Intel Coffee Lake processors like the i7-8700K and do not want to pay more than needed for features that may not be used.
We inferred the board wouldn’t win any beauty contests with its plain black/dark brown theme, but it isn’t intended to either. Fancy heatsinks and RGB LEDs do add to the cost of the board which are features that are not likely to be on the top of the list for professional users.
Typically they are looking for a reliable system which is able to get the job done and quickly, without breaking the budget.back to menu ↑
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
Or perhaps six months of higher prices have changed our perspective? We do remember a time when the cheapest boards to use an enthusiast-class chipset were priced around .
Regardless of how we define cheapness, this board still gets you a voltage regulator with eight 46A MOSFETs for the CPU core on a board that undercuts the other “value-priced models” we’ve tested by a wide margin. That voltage regulator should be adequate to run the full range of Ryzen 3000processors at stock settings.
Since our test CPU is a middle model, we’ll push it a bit with overclocking.back to menu ↑
- Win8 Support Ready - Upgraded Hardware and Native BIOS Support, with Fast Boot Feature
- DIGI+ VRM - New Era of Digital Power Design that fully enables Superior System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling
The first wave of Sandy Bridge motherboards were afflicted by a flaw in the chipset – the SATA2 ports could degrade over time. This won’t affect most people (who will simply use the SATA3 ports) and new revisions of these boards are becoming available, but this is the first ‘fixed’ motherboard we’ve seen.
A ‘B3 Revision’ sticker on the box proudly proclaims the P8H61-M LE is in full working order. Not that it makes any difference on this board, as it only has four SATA3 ports and no SATA2back to menu ↑
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th generation A series/Athlon processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
Supports AMD Ryzen™ & 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon™ Processors Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard.
Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers .GIGABYTE™ UEFI BIOS
All New GIGABYTE™™ APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
Gigabyte’s Aorus boards are the company’s gaming and enthusiast lineup, usually including features such as RGB LEDs, metal “armor” on the DIMM and/or PCIe slots, electrostatic discharge (ESD) guards, along with more of a focus on styling. The Aorus Ultra fits that mold, while offering a wide array of functionality at a reasonable price point.
Gigabyte’s X570 lineup includes common board sizes and a wide range of price points, from the entry-level X570 UD to the flagship X570 Aorus Xtreme offering a bit of something for everyone, even a Mini-ITX board in the X570-I Aorus Pro Wi-Fi.back to menu ↑
8.MSI MPG Z390
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
They’re a necessary means to an end for most PC gamers, and that’s fine. So long as a new motherboard does its job, doesn’t get in the way, and allows you to get the most out of the rest of your expensive PC hardware, that’s all you can ask.
Unless you’re planning on strapping a bunch of graphics cards together, along with an unwieldy RAID array, then most of us PC gamers can get by with a relatively modest motherboard as the base of their PC.
And that’s what MSI’s MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC is looking to offer. But, despite its relatively low price for a top-end chipset board, this MSI Z390 still has the sort of lengthy feature set you’d want for your gaming PC. What’s not to like?back to menu ↑
9.MSI B365 LGA 1151
- Supports 9th/8th Gen Intel Core/Pentium gold/Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666 MHz
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
MSI B365M PRO-VDH – motherboard – micro ATX – LGA1151 Socket – B365 | B365M PRO-VDHback to menu ↑
10.ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, onboard 802.11AC WIFI, front panel USB 3.1 and gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while AIO and watercooling headers deliver dynamic system cooling
Before we dig into the ROG Crosshair VI Hero, we should point out that it isn’t the only X370 motherboard in Asus’ lineup. The Asus Prime X370-Pro is lighter on features (particularly those aimed at overclockers), but it might hit a sweeter spot for mainstream gamers who are happy with what the Ryzen 5 and 7 processors provide at stock speeds, or builders facing budget constraints
About those 3D-printable accessories, then. Asus launched 3D-printing templates so you can make extra parts for the ROG Crosshair VI Hero.back to menu ↑
Best Motherboards for i5 2500 – BUYER’S GUIDE
All the motherboards that are mentioned in this article ensure high quality performance. Not only that this will help you get your work is done in ten easiest way possible but also you will get the best value for a very affordable price.
The i5 motherboard is one of the most powerful motherboards that are currently available in the market. If you are a gamer person then you will benefiting a lot from these motherboards as they are specially designed for gamers and people who need to use heavy software for doing their work daily.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Why Choose a Motherboard for the i5-2500k?
The i5-2500k is one of the best value gaming processors available for 2015 if you can get it used or on the cheap.
Despite its low price, both consumer and professional benchmarks show that as far as in-game FPS, or frames per second, it doesn’t get a lot better than the i5-2500k.
In this post I’ll review some of the best i5-2500k gaming motherboards and give you a quick guide for what you should look for.back to menu ↑
Best Motherboards for i5 2500 – If you are in search of the best motherboards for i5 2500 then you have come to the right place because in this article you will be provided with the most helpful and the best sorted list of motherboards that will make it easy for you to choose the type of motherboard that fits your needs perfectly.