Best Motherboards for i5 3570k – For a full list of the games that this CPU will run and the chance to compare it to other Intel and AMD processors check our CPU comparison tool. We have benchmarked every AMD and Intel CPU and track the best prices too. No need to wait for Intel Core i5-3570K Black Friday 2021 deals or some other sale to get the lowest prices!
PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run.This Intel CPU can run 773 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 77% rating.
Games that this CPU can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, GTA V, League of Legends and Overwatch.
- EPU – System level energy saving & real-time power management
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost – to improve overall read/write performance
- UEFI BIOS – Award-winning GUI BIOS available
Ultimate B75 platform with enhanced graphics and an integrated business solution
ASUS UEFI BIOS – Experience the most friendly BIOS interface ever.
GPU Boost – Enjoy great graphic performance with your iGPU.
ASUS P8B75-M/CSM motherboard features the latest Intel B75 chipset. It supports the Intel LGA1155 3rd/2nd Generation CoreTM i7/CoreTM 322/32 nm Processors and Intel IRST processors.
- CPU: LGA1155, Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors; Supports Intel 22nm/32nm CPUs
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- Memory: 4x DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity up to 32GB; DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (x16 or dual x8); 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4); 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots; 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 2x SATA3 Ports, 4x SATA2 Ports; Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
A few weeks ago we took a look at an ASUS ROG product, the ASUS Maximus V Gene, yet the Republic Of Gamers line-up isn’t all that ASUS has to offer, so today we take a look at a more affordable option from ASUS, the ASUS P8Z77-V.
Built from within the “mainstream” product line, the ASUS P8Z77-V is full of features, including customizable fan controls and WiFi connectivity, as well as power saving features boasting the ability to lower power consumption by half. With more affordable pricing, a different color scheme, and slightly different features, the ASUS P8Z77-V is quite the departure from what is offered by the Republic Of Gamers line-up, but does it really pale in comparison? We find out.
3.Asus Prime Z390-A
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M. 2, USB 3. 1 Gen2 and ASUS Optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry. OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LAN Guard, Over voltage Protection provide longevity, reliability. FanXpert 4 delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Starting with the premier entry-level Prime range, the ASUS Prime Z390-A is an ATX sized motherboard and features a white, silver and black design throughout. The board has a white rear panel cover and chipset heatsink, with integrated RGB on both with support for ASUS AURA Sync.
The PCB has a white patterning which contrasts quite nicely and represents one of the more subtle looking ASUS Z390 options. The Prime Z390-A has three full-length PCIe 3.0 slots with two getting treated to ASUS Safe slot armor protection and the slots operate at x16, x8 and x4 from top to bottom. This means the Prime Z390-A officially supports two-way SLI and up to three-way CrossFire multi-graphics card configurations.
4.Gigabyte LGA 1150
- Chipset: Intel B85 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-1600/1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express x16 Slot (runs at x4), 2x PCI Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Crossfire Technology
- CPU: Support Intel Core i7/i5/i3 in LGA 1150 package
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory; DDR3 1600/1333 MHz
- D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- LAN: Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16);1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4); 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFire technology
Today, we got our first look at a motherboard strictly for the Intel Haswell processors using Intel’s newest socket 1150 platform. The motherboard would be the Gigabyte LGA1150. If you are familiar with Gigabyte, you would know that any UD3H model falls under their mid-range category with a pretty solid performance and a better-than-good overclocking capability.
It is a decent motherboard for any entry to mid-level enthusiast build that will not break the bank.
As stated above, this motherboard is intended for the new Haswell series of processors.
5.GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS Elite
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12-plus-1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
The Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro AX positions itself as a mid-range SKU with a modest (for recent motherboard generations) price of. For that price, you get the most USB ports — thirteen, including USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C port — we’ve seen on any motherboard in quite a while.
Additionally, the board includes the latest audio codec, extreme overclocking-capable power delivery and four M.2 sockets. This, coupled with a reasonable price tag, yields a great option fory new Intel-based builds.
Gigabyte’s current Z590 product stack consists of 13 models. There are familiar SKUs and a couple of new ones.
6.GIGABYTE B365M DS3H
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4
- New hybrid digital PWM design
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard with LED trace path lighting
- Ultra-fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 and SATA interface
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 it’s obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood GIGABYTE Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the center of action.
- ASUS P5N-E SLI NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI Socket 775 ATX Motherboard General Features: ATX form factor
- NVIDIA nForce 650 SLI MCP chipset Socket 775 architecture
- Supports 1333/1066/800/533 MHz FSB speeds Dual-channel memory architecture
- Supports up to 8 GB DDR2 800/667/533 MHz memory Supports 2-way SLI with SLI bridge
- Integrated Realtek ALC883 8-channel high definition audio
ASUS is responsible for making some of the industry’s best motherboards, though many of them can also be the most expensive money can buy. Lucky for us, that is not the case with the P5N-E SLI we are testing today, at least not the expensive part.
When purchasing an ASUS motherboard, consumers are not just paying for a brand name. ASUS’ build quality is excellent and more often than not, the overall package and bundled features are also very valuable. Recently however we were let down by an overrated and overpriced ASUS product that did nothing else but sell a brand name
8.GIGABYTE X570 AORUS
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12+2 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced heatsink design with enlarge heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
Gigabyte’s Aorus boards are the company’s gaming and enthusiast lineup, usually including features such as RGB LEDs, metal “armor” on the DIMM and/or PCIe slots, electrostatic discharge (ESD) guards, along with more of a focus on styling.
The Aorus Ultra fits that mold, while offering a wide array of functionality at a reasonable price point. Gigabyte’s X570 lineup includes common board sizes and a wide range of price points, from the entry-level X570 UD to the flagship X570 Aorus Xtreme offering a bit of something for everyone, even a Mini-ITX board in the X570-I Aorus Pro Wi-Fi.
The Gigabyte X570 Aorus $300 price point lands it on lower end of X570 mid-range boards
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors (Socket 1200)
- 7 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 2933 MHz
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
ASROCK H410M-HDV is a full-capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimised to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading and transfer times. It comes in both 2.5″ and mSATA form factors using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backwards compatibility.
The KC600 utilises the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal and eDrive. It features read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s to efficiently store your data.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors (Socket 1200)
- Supports DDR4 2933 MHz
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The ASRock B460 Steel legend will appeal to buyers who aren’t so interested in bells and whistles, but do want a solid ATX board that’s capable of powering any 10th Gen CPU without bursting into flames. The relative performance between this and a quality Z490 such as the MSI ACE shows that it really is just down to the feature set, overclocking, and memory support.
But the base frequency boost tweak is a great option to have as well. It’s a fast board too, no thanks to the ridiculous B460 memory limitations. It might not tick every box, but at this end of the market you’re always going miss out on something.
Best Motherboards for i5 3570k – BUYER’S GUIDE
You’ll know that Ivy Bridge CPUs are more of an incremental upgrade than a total overhaul compared to Sandy Bridge. The most significant changes are the move to a 22nm production process and the introduction tri-gate transistors – get the low-down on these here. The tri-gate transistors have been in development for over a decade but in short, these new technologies allow for a smaller die, with more transistors, that requires less power. According to Intel, Ivy Bridge CPUs deliver an 18 per cent reduction in TDP in comparison to Sandy Bridge, despite running at similar clock speeds and offering better performance.
The Core i7-3770K has a 100MHz clock speed advantage over the Core i5-3570K in both nominal and the maximum Turbo Boost frequencies. The latter is clocked at 3.4GHz, turbo-boosting to 3.8GHz. Both CPUs have a TDP of 77W, but the Core i5-3570K also has less Level 3 Cache – 6MB as opposed to 8MB for the Core i7-3770K. Both CPUs offer support for PCI-Express 3.0 and sport a new version of Intel’s integrated graphics processor (IGP) too. The execution unit (EU) count has risen from 12 in Intel HD 3000 to 16, and there’s support for up to three independent displays (two digital, one VGA). We’ll be looking at its performance in a separate article. Take a look at the graphs and performance analysis to see how the CPU performed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can It Run Apex Legends?
This Intel processor doesn’t meet the recommended system requirements for Apex Legends but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Can It Run GTA 5?
This Intel processor doesn’t meet the recommended system requirements for GTA 5 but it can play the game with lowered settings.
Best Motherboards for i5 3570k – After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 9,136 customer satisfaction about Best Motherboards For I5 3570k, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Motherboards For I5 3570k. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below: ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, ASRock.