Best Motherboards for Ryzen 3 1300x – Below is a list of motherboards compatible with the AMD Ryzen R3 1300X Processor.
Select a motherboard manufacturer to expand a list of AMD Ryzen R3 1300X Processor compatible motherboards.
Among other things the selected motherboards have the Socket AM4 CPU socket that the AMD Ryzen R3 1300X will fit into, providing motherboard to CPU compatibility.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics/Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: Turbo M.2
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost with A-XMP
After two weeks of play, we’re finally down to four teams at MSI 2021. DWG KIA, Royal Never Give Up, PSG Talon, and MAD Lions are all moving on. That means Cloud9 have cemented another disappointing international performance for North America. Pentanet.GG joined C9 in elimination, but they got in a nice parting shot on their rival region. We look at the top news and storylines from MSI 2021.
You’ll get more ports (including an HDMI 2.1 port for 4K output at up to 120 frames per second), a larger trackpad, user-upgradeable RAM and storage, and more power allocated to its RTX 3060 than you’ll get in MSI’s similarly priced Stealth 15M. The Blade 15 Base is almost a full pound heavier and a few millimeters thicker. But I wouldn’t let those traits alone stand in my way if I was getting ready to buy.
2.MSI MPG X570
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series/ 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen 4000 G-Series / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE, AMBIENT LINK with user friendly user interface.
A mere six months have passed since MSI told us that there would be no cheap X570 motherboards. MSI’s MPG X570 Gaming Plus certainly seems cheap. Or perhaps six months of higher prices have changed our perspective? We do remember a time when the cheapest boards to use an enthusiast-class chipset were priced around $120.
Regardless of how we define cheapness, this board still gets you a voltage regulator with eight 46A MOSFETs for the CPU core on a board that undercuts the other “value-priced models” we’ve tested by a wide margin. That voltage regulator should be adequate to run the full range of Ryzen 3000processors at stock settings. Since our test CPU is a middle model, we’ll push it a bit with overclocking.
3.ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B350
- DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports
- Audio: Realtek ALC1220 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Motherboard makers love to load up tiny boards with big-model-number chipsets, but those boards often lack the bonus features that would have made the big chipset worthwhile. The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac takes the opposite approach, offering most of the features of AMD’s low-cost chipset while retaining the overclockability associated with high-end motherboard models.
A few weeks back, we looked at the ASRock B450M Pro4 and were impressed by its value for money and performance figures compared to similar X470 chipset ‘boards. This time around we’ve dropped a Mini-ITX ASRock board onto the test bench to see how well other models in their line-up perform.
4.ASROCK AMD X470
- AMD X470 Chip
- Set Mini
- ITX Motherboard
- X470 Gaming – ITX/AC
With the new X470 motherboard refresh to complement the release of the Ryzen 2000-series of processors, motherboard vendors have had the opportunity to improve upon their previous X370 models. ASRock has released a new flagship AM4 socketed board without all of the gaming marketing and hype, with the focus this time around being realigned towards the enthusiast.
The X470 Taichi Ultimate sits at the top of ASRock’s AM4 motherboard stack as it aims to improve upon their existing X370 Taichi with features such as 10-gigabit networking.
The Taichi Ultimate is the flagship AM4 ATX motherboard from ASRock which has a clear focus on performance.
5.ASUS ROG Strix B450-I
- Powered by 2nd generation AMD Ryzen AM4 processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, 802.11ac WiFi, gigabit LAN, and up to 32GB of DDR4 (3600 MHz)
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting plus 2 additional RGB headers provide a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of enabled products
- M.2 audio combo card raises M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry to minimize lateral interference
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
Sometimes bigger is better, and sometimes, smaller is cuter. Let’s review the ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I Gaming based on the new B450 chipset it is aimed at for Ryzen processors, and in specific the new Ryzen 2000 / Zen+. This dawg is 17x17cm which is the mini-ITX form factor.
The Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming motherboard was a decent board for its day, but it had some room for improvement.
Asus has tried to renovate that room with the ROG Strix B450-F Gaming board, which brings a few feature enhancements including support for AMD’s StoreMI software storage acceleration technology, which intelligently moves hard drive data to an SSD, and an enhanced layout. At $129.99, it’s a solid, if not perfect, contender in the midrange market for AMD AM4 boards.
AMD Ryzen 3 1300x is an AM4 socket chipset. It should be called the best cpu for low-cost and new gaming PCs. This processor provides more processing performance than its other counterparts. In terms of gaming, it also outshines the others of its equivalent chips. Since Ryzen 3 1300x is less power hungry, it is compatible with many cheaper motherboards.