Best x470 Motherboards for 2600x – This article is to help you determine which is the Best motherboard for Ryzen 2600x . There are many different motherboard options, but the best for this motherboard is going to be the ones that give you the most power and do so at a low price.
I have tested many different brands and configurations and have found one company that has consistently given me the highest quality motherboards that I can use with my PC. To find out which is the Best motherboards for Ryzen 5 2600 CPUs, check out my website
MSI B450-A PRO has built-in thermals to give you the maximum power you need, all while giving you a great-looking design that is pleasing to the eye. However, there are certain things to consider when buying one.
Assuming you need a Motherboard, I propose the ASUS ROG Strix X570-E as its Working execution is fundamentally unrivaled and it runs genuinely calm as well. In any case, since the ASUS is somewhat enormous it probably won’t find a way into your case so you should think about different choices on the rundown.
1.ASUS ROG Strix B550-F
Pros & Cons
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12plus2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3plus design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1(4Kat60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Thunderbolt 3 header
The B550 chipset brings to the table a staple of what future motherboards need: PCIe 4.0. In most models we get it with a single x16 PCIe slot as well as an M.2 NVMe storage slot, with B550 having the angle to upgrade to newer Zen 3 processors when they are released later this year.
As with any motherboard design, it can be done as cheap as possible, ensuring bare minimum compliance with specifications, or it can be overengineered to the hilt, just in case you want to go for 9000 MHz in sub-zero conditions. The B550-F Gaming aims to strike a finer balance, combining classical ROG aesthetics with some enhanced cooling and more premium controller suppo
2.ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
Pros & Cons
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS
The Strix B450-F Gaming is classed as a mid-range board and is part of the Republic of Gamers lineup, which places an emphasis on gaming and related premium features.
The board supports both Crossfire and SLI multi-GPU configurations, has a 6+2 phase VRM and uses the SupremeFX S1220A audio (an Asus-tweaked Realtek codec) while supporting the full range of Ryzen processors, up to the flagship mainstream processor in the Ryzen 7 2700X.
The board itself is matte black with shiny black stenciling around the PCI and chipsets, with ROG-related slogans, like Republic of Gamer, Hybrid, and some characters from languages other than English.
It’s worth noting this design is also on the back of the board in grey, but unless you happen to have a case with a see-through motherboard tray, this isn’t something you’re going to see once the board is installed.
3.ASUS ROG Strix X570-F
Pros & Cons
- AMD AM4 socket: ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers
- Comprehensive cooling: active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heat pipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks and a water pump + Header
- Gaming connectivity: supports Pie 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 2 and features dual M. 2 and USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, Asus LANGuard and GameFirst V
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Who needs eight 10Gbps USB ports on the I/O panel? With all of the X570 platform’s USB 3.x ports offering that bandwidth, a better question might be why Asus’s competitors (specifically the MSI MEG X570 Ace, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master and ASRock X570 Taichi) are substituting some of those with 5Gbps ports.
But who would be willing to give up one of the competitor’s three M.2 slots for four SATA ports? If that sounds like you, the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming beckons. With these features nailed down, the only remaining question is why Asus labels this board “gaming” rather than “pro.”
We’ve tested several X570 boards, including some models refreshed for AMD’s new Ryzen 5000 CPUs but only a handful of models stand out enough to rank among our Best Motherboads list.
4.ASUS AM4 TUF
Pros & Cons
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Enhanced power solution: Military-grade TUF components, Pro Cool socket and Digi plus VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert
- Next-Gen connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 m.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A/Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and technology
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS and Firmware to download the latest BIOS
Asus’ TUF lineup has changed from the ultra-robust, heavy shielding it was known for in years past and has evolved more toward gaming-centric boards with protection on individual parts such as the PCIe and DIMM slots.
ESD guards, additional surge protection measures and military-grade components are still a part of the TUF lineup, but the additional hardening went beyond what was necessary for most use cases. These changes have made the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus Wi-Fi the second-least-expensive board in the Asus X570 product stack just missing the mark to be our best motherboards pick in the budget X570 category.
The Asus TUF Gaming is one of the least-expensive boards available on the X570 platform,but manages to include a USB Type-C port as well as Wi-Fi, and RGB LED illumination near the chipset heatsink. Stock performance was comparable to the other models, and overclocking worked well on our review sample.
5.GIGABYTE X470 AORUS
Pros & Cons
- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Gaphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation/ 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon X4 Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 8+3 Phase Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
The GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi is specifically aimed at gamers looking to make the most of the benefits of AMD’s newest AM4 based chipset, X470. Like most major vendors, GIGABYTE has partitioned its gaming range under the Aorus brand, including waves of RGB enabled components and a more aggressive style than the regular line of products. The Gaming 7 hopes to push Aorus as a brand, retaining the everlasting aesthetics and stylings GIGABYTE offerings have been notable for.
The biggest refinement from GIGABYTE from the X370 line-up is a souped-up power delivery heatsink which one would expect from an older generation X38 motherboard such as the ASUS Maximus Formula SE with its large copper direct heat pipe and large stack aluminum fin array. The new heatsink garnered praise during its unveiling at the GIGABYTE booth at CES 2018 the day before AMD’s Tech Day where AMD unveiled their 2018 roadmap.
Best x470 Motherboards for 2600x – The Ryzen 5 2600x is quite possibly the most well known Zen 2 CPUs for mid-range AMD fabricates – and when constructing a framework that is equipped for overclocking the Ryzen 5 2600 and taking advantage of this awesome and fit CPU, it is essential to match this CPU with a similarly Best motherboard for Ryzen 5 2600x and 2600 CPUs.
We prescribe to go for a B450 motherboard with the Ryzen 5 2600 since it is the replacement to the B350 chipset, gives better execution – not as much as going for an X470 chipset motherboard however this would be pointless excess for the Ryzen 5 2600.
Accordingly, when picking the Best motherboard for Ryzen 5 2600 CPUs form – you will need to limit it down to B450 motherboards as it were.