Best x470 Motherboards for 2700x – In case you’re hoping to combine up a motherboard with your Ryzen 7 2700X CPU. You would prefer not to go over the financial plan and have a littler pc chassis; at that point, you should look at the ASRock B350M Pro4, ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING motherboards as they give OK overclocking capacities some significant measure of specs that will be useful for you.
If you are searching for a motherboard that is all the more excellent quality and has all the fancy odds and ends that you would need and you couldn’t care less much about the financial plan, at that point, you should look at the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard. On the off chance that you need a comparative presentation from a motherboard, you should look at the Gigabyte AORUS B450 PRO motherboard.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS
back to menu ↑
2.ASUS ROG Strix B365-F
- 1. LGA1151 socket: ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- 2. Dual Channel Non-ECC Un-buffered DDR4, 4 x DIMM slots support up to 64GB DDR4 Memory
- 3. Gaming connectivity: Dual onboard M. 2 with Intel Optane Memory Ready, USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI
- 4. Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
- 5. Unmatched Personalization: one RGB header with Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
- 6. Comprehensive cooling: fan Xpert 4 with GPU temperature sensing allows for dynamic fan calibration and optimized system cooling while gaming
- 7. Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
back to menu ↑
3.ASUS ROG Strix B550-F
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12 plus 2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3plus design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Thunderbolt 3 header
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
back to menu ↑
4.ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, onboard 802.11AC WIFI, front panel USB 3.1 and gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while AIO and watercooling headers deliver dynamic system cooling
- Dual patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and 3D-printing friendly mounts. Form Factor ATX Form Factor 12 inches x 9.6 inches
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 driven by Japanese capacitors
back to menu ↑
5.ASRock AB350M PRO4
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B350
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- Video: Integrated AMD Radeo R-Series Graphics in A-series APU
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
back to menu ↑
Ryzen 2700x is among the best and most regarded processors for the latest video games with mighty eight cores and sixteen threads, which provides precisely the visual power of these video games demand. Thanks to the new boost algorithms that doubled the number of threads and excellent performance in single-core and multi-core applications that push the actual performance further and beyond what is advertised, making up for perfect and smooth performance. Being feature-rich and high-performing isn’t the only quality these processors possess; in fact, AMD also surprised us by pricing, providing far more superior and cheaper processors against its competitors.