Best z370 Motherboards for Gaming – We know that it is complicated to select the best motherboard for your system as there are varieties of motherboards available in the market with a plethora of benefits. But we know the motherboard is an essential component of your PC as they provide stability to them, so it should be up to the mark.
Therefore, we have selected the best Z370 motherboards, which are great for any game lover or a professional user who is looking for the best of the best.
With these Z370 motherboards on our rundown, the performance won’t be an issue at all. So, select from the above list according to your requirements to have an exciting experience. Good Luck!
- Supports 8th Generation Intel Core, Pentium, and Celeron Processors for Socket LGA 1151
- Intel Z370 Express Chipset
- Form Factor: ATX. Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices,Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices1
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots supporting up 64GB
- Supports 2-Way NVIDIA SLI
The global market is enriched with a wide variety of gaming desktop PCs to please every PC gaming lover like you. However, perplexity may swallow you up when it comes to choosing the best & suitable model to fulfill your needs.
On this ground, we have made a complete review of MSI Infinite X Plus 9SE-272US gaming desktop PC to help you narrow down the preference list.
This outstanding gaming system is loaded with several latest features to overpower many of its rivals available in the market.
If you take a close look at this particular gaming computer from MSI you find that it also all the latest features that ensure it delivers a great overall gaming experience. It also is very flexible and can easily be upgraded to meet future needs as well.
2.ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, two additional RGB headers, addressable RGB header and 3D-printing mounts
- Two Patent-pending Safe Slots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs. Intel Optane Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A CODEC driven by Japanese capacitors
A quick look over the specs shows primarily high-end intentions, with two ASM3142 controllers that separately provide Type-C and Type-A ports to the rear, and a newfangled USB 3.1 Gen2 header for the front, all at 10Gb/s. Sharing has even been minimized to allow all the SATA ports and M.2 slots to work simultaneously with certain configurations;
The second M.2 port (the one under the heat sink) can be set to two lanes to enable the SATA ports it steals, and the upper M.2 only requires an SATA port if its filled with a SATA drive. Performance enthusiasts are all about the NVMe at this point, often reserving SATA for backup drives.
- Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 4333+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16. OS: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 3 Type-C
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
The ITX form factor has a dedicated following, and the ASRock A520M ITC/ac definitely seems to thinks so. With the ever increasing integration of functionality into the chipset, there really isn’t a need for multiple PCIe slots like there has been in years past. Does a typical gamer need more than one slot for a graphics card? If the board has WiFi, LAN, USB 3.0 and decent audio, most of the core bases are covered.
AMD’s budget Ryzen motherboard chipset, the A520, has largely slipped under the radar. While B350 and B450 motherboards were mostly regarded as being entry level, A320 was strictly seen as resolutely low end.
You could grab an Nvidia RTX 3080, a top spec NVMe SSD , and 32GB of DDR4-3600, and use them all with an A520 motherboard. That would be an unlikely combo, but would remain a high performing one nonetheless.
4.ASUS Prime Z390-P
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and ASUS Optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
In comparison to the above ASUS Prime Z390-A, the aesthetically more ‘out-there’ Prime Z390-P has a white and black theme stretching as if a wave of triangles flew through the air and splattered across the board in what can only be described as rays.
This board also features a set of basic looking heatsinks without a rear panel cover with all of the appeal coming from the onboard set of controllers and componentry, with a clear focus on the value being the ulterior motive of this particular offering.
The most basic of the ASUS Z390 range still retains impressive support for DDR4-4266 with up to a maximum of 64 GB across the four RAM slots allowed
5.ASUS TUF H370-Pro
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2 (1x inside double-decker PCH heatsink, 1x back side), dual Gigabit LAN, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Gamer’s Guardian with Fan Xpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
The 8th Generation of Intel CPUs have really stepped the performance on another level, thanks to their high core count and fast Turbo boost speeds.
Any time there is something that will whet the appetite of the buying public, we all start looking at our own systems and our bank balances and seeing if it’s possible to combine the two into a brand new system. For the majority of us, however, the reality is that it is tough to afford to replace the entire underpinnings of our rigs in one go, and certainly if we plan on going for the premium hardware.
To that end the Intel 300 chipset series has two new models and ASUS have applied their design team to them which brings us to today’s review.
We have the ROG Strix B360, which is for those of you who want a little flash and flair on your motherboard even at a low entry price, whilst the robust TUF technology has been applied to the H370-Pro.
Best z370 Motherboards for Gaming – As video cards and CPUs are fundamental for any great gaming PC, so are the motherboards; without them, no rig is complete. Furthermore, it would not be an exaggeration if we say that they are genuinely great heroes of PC.
So if you are looking mainly for the best z370 motherboard for gaming, then you are at the right place. As we’ve gathered the top z370 motherboards that provide you with the superfast speed for your high-intensity gaming. Not only this, but for maximum versatility and to deliver great storage and computing experience, they also include I/O option with built-in Intel Optane Memory support.