Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands – To decide on the best mouse for big hands, you need to define what type works for you best. Some manufacturers don’t release models with different sizes, so each model is suitable for a limited number of users. However, some companies release models in different sizes. Thus, you can try them and find the best option for you.
Some compact mice have been designed as portable devices. Unfortunately, gamers with larger hands can hardly use them as such devices have poor accuracy.
recommend paying attention to your feelings to understand how comfortable the mouse feels in your palm and how quickly you can reach the buttons.back to menu ↑
- Quantum Wireless technology allows accurate, reliable lag free performance on par with SteelSeries' top tier wired mice, while allowing you to remain untethered
- 24+ hour battery life on a full charge or 10 hours from 15 minute rapid charge
- SteelSeries' most advanced optical sensor, TrueMove3+, provides true 1 to 1 tracking, while a secondary depth sensor adjusts the lift off distance to control movement with esports precision and accuracy
- Personalize with 256 unique center of gravity weight tuning configurations to fit your preferences
- Ultra durable gaming switches guaranteed for 60 million clicks. Lift off distance-customizable, 0.5–2 millimeter
back to menu ↑
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
back to menu ↑
- Focus plus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 70 Hours of Intense Gaming: With the benefit of dual connectivity, enjoy up to 120 hours of battery life in Bluetooth mode, or up to 70 hours of ultra-fast performance when switching to HyperSpeed Wireless
- 88g Lightweight Design: Redesigned for better FPS gaming in the most iconic, ergonomic design on the market
- Connectivity technology: USB
back to menu ↑
4.BenQ Zowie EC1
- Made for professional sports gamers: the EC series is the result of extensive ergonomic research and collaboration with top sports players. Each feature has been selected to increase comfort and reliability for ideal competitive performance.
- FITS YOUR HAND: Choose from two sizes to ensure a perfect fit regardless of your hand size.
- Designed for competition: the EC1 cable is made of flexible rubber to protect against damage inside during competition. The extended length of 2 m allows freedom of movement without additional latency due to wireless mice
- Optimized for FPS games: 3360 optical sensor with 4 adjustable DPI levels (400/800/1600/3200) provides reliable and customizable gaming performance without additional software.
- Customized Esports Performance: driverless adjustable report rate (125/500/1000Hz) allows you to set the mouse to your preferred setting..LONG LASTING LIFE: 1 year limited warranty and additional mouse feet are included to keep your mouse running strong.
back to menu ↑
5.Hotline Games Mouse
- DESIGNED FOR GAMES - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape is designed for professional game players. Soft and comfortable hand feeling, self adhesive design,excellent anti slip and sweat-absorbing performance to avoid the mouse misoperation caused by hand sliding and improve gaming experience!
- BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape with the diamond texture surface. The new diamond texture design not only has better sweat absorption performance, but also improves the friction coefficient, it will not slip even if your mouse strenuous move. [Recommend to match with Hotline Games Mouse Skates & Gaming Mouse Pad & Mouse Bungee for better gaming experience!]
- SPECIALLY CALIBATED SIZE - Pre-Cut,This model is specially designed for Zowie EC1-A Mouse. It cuts accurately according to the size of the mouse, perfectly cover easily slippery part.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape uses a new TPEE material, which has better anti slip and waterproof performance and softer hand feeling. It uses the 3M non-residual adhesive, can be detached completely without residual gum after a long time of use, easy to install and remove.
- PACKAGE CONTENT - 1set of mouse anti slip tape, cleaning cloths and tweezers. Easy to clean and install. 【Note: The product only includes mouse anti-slip tape not the mouse.】
back to menu ↑
- 12000 DPI high accuracy sensor: custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel precise tracking
- Aircraft grade aluminum structure: light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution
- Advanced weight tuning system: set the center of gravity to match your play style
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface
- Optimized sniper button positioning: take advantage of on the fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to game play demands.Harness the Power of CUE: don't just configure your mouse : program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.Eight strategically placed buttons: gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.High capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns
back to menu ↑
7.Casematix Gaming Mouse
- CASEMATIX Gaming Mouse Case Fits Corsair Harpoon RGB , Ironclaw rgb , M65 , Scimitar , Glaive , Sabre , M65 Pro RGB , Scimitar pro , Dark Core RGB , Glaive RGB , Sabre RGB Wired or Wireless FPS Gamer Mouse
- Measures 6” x 4.25” 3.0” in exterior dimensions and interior fits wired or wireless gaming mice within 5.4” x 3” x 2” maximum dimensions
- Water , Dust and Shock Resistant Eva Design With padded Interior divider and small accessory compartment
- Dual Heavy Duty Zippers , Included removable Wrist Strap and Carabiner , Padded Velcro Divider , Netted accessory compartment
- Interior of the case has a padded divider with velcro that snugly holds the gaming mouse in place. As well, there is an accessory compartment on the other side that stores cords , charge cables , dongles and small accessories
back to menu ↑
- SIZE & STYLE: Ergonomic ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice.
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift-off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
back to menu ↑
- Professional Gaming Mouse - Redragon M908 optical gaming mouse is designed with up to 12400 DPI, 5 adjustable DPI levels (500/1000/2000/3000/6200 DPI) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by ±100 from 100 to 12400 via software. 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration and high-precision Pixart PAW3327 Sensor giving you a greater edge over your competition.
- RGB Backlight & Programmable Buttons - 16.8 million RGB LED color options (LED Backlight can be disabled). 18 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with a dedicated light color for quick identification. Comes with 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), easy to change the weight to suit your games.
- Comfort & Precision At Your Hands - Redragon M908 gaming mouse is an essential computer accessory for die-hard gamers with its aggressive design for hands! You will be amazed by the unmatched comfort, lethal accuracy and killer precision of our durable, desktop and laptop pro gaming mouse!
- High-end Design - Redragon M908 Mouse features 8 buttons and 12 MMO programmable side buttons. Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures greater durability.
- Die-hard Gamers Choice - Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a professional gaming mouse is your basic weapon! The mouse will be your ideal partner. Compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP/03/VISTA/7/8/10 system for programmable using and Mac OS for normal using.
back to menu ↑
10.PICTEK Ergonomic Mouse
- 【Ergonomic Fit and Comfort】Designed with a deep analysis of the hand, like the inward thumb rest, the typical lengths of index and middle finger, the ring finger and little finger rest and the shape of palm, PICTEK ergonomic gaming mouse perfectly fits right-handed gamers. Help you reduce hand fatigue during long gaming sessions
- 【Total Immersion with RGB Backlight】Featuring 4 lighting zones, which include scroll wheel, left strip, right strip and logo, PICTEK wired gaming mouse with 7 adjustable RGB light modes enables you to customize your gaming aesthetics. Get immersive in your game with cool ambience
- 【8 Programmable Buttons and 5-Level DPI】5 levels of DPI available: 1200/2400/3500/5500/8000. With intuitive and professional software, PICTEK RGB gaming mouse enables you to get your desired balance of accuracy and precision by setting programmable buttons, customizing DPI, polling rate, speed of scroll wheel, RGB lighting modes and more. (Note: The program function is only available on Windows system.)
- 【Increase Your Chance of Winning】 Built with an independent fire (Triple click) button, PICTEK wired ergonomic gaming RGB mouse allows gamers to rapidly activate the constant gun shooting function by simply pressing once
- 【Durable Gaming Mouse】Smooth coating offers you comfortable grip and effortless control. Stylish RGB backlight and solid quality makes the mouse a reliable weapon when you gaming. Greatly satisfy the gaming needs of beginners
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands – BUYER’S GUIDE
Grip refers to how you hold the mouse. The most common grips are palm, claw, and fingertip. Here’s a good example of how each grip works.
CPI stands for counts per inch, or how many times the mouse sensor will read its tracking surface, aka your mousepad, for every inch it’s moved. This is commonly referred to as DPI, but CPI is a more accurate term. The lower the CPI, the further you have to move the mouse to move the cursor on screen.
Jitter refers to an inaccuracy in a mouse sensor reading the surface it’s tracking. Jitter often occurs at higher mouse movement speeds or higher CPIs. Jitter can make your cursor jump erratically, and even slight jitter could wreck a shot in an FPS or make you misclick on a unit in an RTS.
Angle snapping, also called prediction, takes data from a mouse sensor and modifies the output with the goal of creating smoother movements. For example, if you try to draw a horizontal line with your mouse, it won’t be perfect—you’ll make some subtle curves in the line, especially at higher sensitivities. Angle snapping smooths out those curves and gives you a straight line instead. This is generally bad because it means your cursor movements won’t match your hand’s movements 1:1, and angle snapping isn’t going to be useful in most games. Thankfully, almost all gaming mice have angle snapping disabled by default.
Acceleration is probably the most reviled, most scrutinized issue with gaming mouse sensors. When a mouse sensor exhibits acceleration, that means that your cursor will move faster the faster you move the mouse; this is often considered bad, because it means moving the mouse slowly six inches across a mousepad will move the cursor a different distance than moving the mouse rapidly the same distance. This introduces variability that can be hard to predict.
Perfect control speed, or malfunction rate, refers to the speed at which the mouse can be moved while still tracking accurately. Most gaming mice will track extremely accurately when moved at slow speeds, but low CPI players will often move their mice large distances across the mousepads at very high speeds. At high speeds, and especially at high CPIs, not all mouse sensors are able to retain their tracking accuracy. The point at which the sensors stops tracking accurately will differ between CPI levels.
IPS is a measure of inches per second, and the effective maximum tracking speed any given sensor is rated to. Not to be confused with the gaming monitor panel type by the same name, the higher the IPS of any given mouse, the better it can keep up with high-speed movement, and therefore maintain accuracy.
Lift-off distance is still a popular metric in mouse enthusiast circles, though it’s not one that affects most gamers. LOD refers to the height a mouse has to be raised before the sensor stops tracking its surface. Some gamers prefer a mouse with a very low lift-off distance because they play at a very low sensitivity, and often have to lift their mouse off the pad to “reset” it in a position where they can continue swiping. With a low LOD, the cursor isn’t going to be moved erratically when the mouse is lifted up.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I choose a gaming mouse over the average optical mouse?
A: For one thing, gaming mouse sensors are designed to be more responsive and accurate. With adjustable (or no) smoothing and acceleration, your aim will stay true. Gaming mice are designed to have more accessible, programmable buttons than a traditional mouse too, so you won’t have to fumble around with your keyboard while you’re on a stellar killstreak.
Q: What should I look out for in a gaming mouse?
A: When deciding on a mouse, your first priority should be finding one that’s comfortable for your hand. There are countless sizes, shapes, and weights to consider. You might have the coolest looking mouse, with the most practical array of buttons, but if it’s not comfortable for you, you won’t be able to settle in with it. There are also plenty of ambidextrous gaming mice, and gaming mice for lefties in the list, too—if goofy stance is more your style.
In the last few years, most gaming mice have also adopted very high DPI sensors (or, more accurately: CPI), so even a budget mouse will likely perform well. Most of these sensors are capable of extremely high DPI counts at up to 20,000 DPI, when realistically, you’ll play on a much lower sensitivity—generally under 2,000 DPI. The general consensus is not to worry about that number too much. Instead, concentrate on finding a mouse with the ideal shape and weight, and obviously one that’ll match your stylish set-up.
Pro gamers generally recommend lighter, more straightforward mice, with few buttons to get in the way. Lighter mice won’t fatigue your wrist and are easy to glide across the mouse pad at high speeds. Anything below 100 grams is often ideal for competitive mice. But something has to be said about how powerful you feel at the helm of a nice heavy mouse.
Q: How do we test gaming mice?
A: We’ve used enough gaming mice to have a good feel for build quality, button placement, and shape. Our opinions on those aspects of mouse design are naturally subjective, but they’re also well-informed. The tricky part of testing gaming mice is analyzing the other part of the equation: tracking performance, jitter, angle snapping, acceleration, and perfect control speed, and determining how each of those issues affect the experience of using a mouse.
For that, applications such as Mouse Tester come in handy. We use this software to see if we could spot any glaring issues with the mice we used. In every gaming mouse we tested, though, angle snapping and acceleration were disabled in the mouse drivers by default (though a mouse can still exhibit acceleration that comes from issues with the sensor itself) and never encountered any glaring performance issues.back to menu ↑
The majority of gamers still pay more attention to GPU, routers and motherboards, ignoring mice and keypads. I’ve prepared this review to help true gamers, especially those with large hands. In this article, you will find detailed descriptions of 7 gaming mice for big hands, as well as information about their pros and cons.