Best Gaming Mouse for Claw Grip – With these best claw grip mouse, you’ll never ever once again need to bother with missing out on those game-winning shots. If you wish to choose the best of the very best with no inconvenience select the Razer Viper or DeathAdder for Wired only. Though in the end, everything boils down to what hand size you are and also what you’re most comfy with. These mice will certainly verify to be great in terms of control and also efficiency.
It also features onboard memory which will come in handing while programming keys through the Synapse system just like previously any previous mouse the Razer company has made.
The DPI range goes all the way up to 20k so there is no shortage of responsiveness when it comes to movements on the mouse.
1.Razer DeathAdder V2
Pros & Cons
- Focus 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w, included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
2.Logitech G Pro
Pros & Cons
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 25,600 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra-lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super-thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design: Tournament ready mouse developed with Esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
- Note: Kindly refer user guide before use. Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
Pros & Cons
- Size & Style: Ambidextrous lightweight mouse weight for gaming ideal for medium and large hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort for optimal weight and durability.
- Ultra Flexible Cable: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free use. The ultimate wired mouse with the feel of a wireless gaming mouse.
- Mouse Feet: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice without any grip on any surface.
- E-Sports Customization: 6-Step DPI, rgb mouse lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- Honeycomb Mouse Design: Our honeycomb design helps create the ultimate lightweight mouse. This honeycomb gaming mouse combines performance and durability into one for the perfect gamer mouse.
4.SteelSeries Rival 600
Pros & Cons
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world's lowest and most accurate lift off distance; Cable length 2 meter; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeter, 2 millimeter
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
5.BenQ ZOWIE FK1
Pros & Cons
- 3310 optical sensor with 400/800/1600/3200 DPI to give you a unique tracking experience.
- Ambidextrous design with multiple shapes and sizes to maximize performance and provide a comfortable gaming experience for competitive esports players
- Consistent tactile feedback to avoid double switch presses, ensuring efficient functionality, and sleek design
- Adjustable report rate 125/500/1000Hz for different levels of responsiveness
- Plug and Play (No drivers required)
- Cable Length: 2m / 6. 6ft
- Manufacturer Limited : 1 Year
6.ENDGAME GEAR XM1
Pros & Cons
- COMPETITIVE GAMING MOUSE: The key to success is in your hand —literally—with Endgame Gear’s XM1 gaming mouse! Its 6 buttons, low latency, and high DPI combine to elevate your game performance. An anti-sweat coating and a light weight further strengthen this symmetrical, ergonomic gaming mouse.
- SUPERIOR, SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Tighten reaction time with 50 M switches that register immediately. The PixArt precision PMW3389 optical sensor with up to 16,000 DPI empowers rapid movement. With the ARM STM32 microcontroller, the internal signal-processing latency stays below 1 millisecond. No lag!
- CUTTING-EDGE COMFORT: The symmetrical XM1 is anti-sweat and easy to grip. The 2 main buttons, 2 thumb buttons, and mouse wheel enable simultaneous inputs, like moving and jumping while throwing a grenade. At only 70 g, the mouse features undisturbed sliding on large Teflon feet.
- ADVANCED LIGHT-UP MOUSE: Thanks to 14 RGB LEDs, the mouse wheel, logo, and RGB ring at the bottom of the mouse are illuminated with up to 16.7 million colors. A total of 5 lighting modes with different effects and 4 brightness levels are available. Choose between black, white, or clear casing.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: The XM1 wired mouse measures 12.19 x 6.58 x 3.81 cm and weighs only 2.89 oz., fitting alongside any PC gaming-accessories setup. It connects via a 185-centimeter black flex cord to any PC with a USB 2.0 Type-A port. Program and store up to 4 CPI profiles in the onboard memory.
7.Hotline Games Mouse
Pros & Cons
- DESIGNED FOR GAMES - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape is designed for professional game players. Soft and comfortable hand feeling, self adhesive design, excellent anti slip and sweat-absorbing performance to avoid the mouse misoperation caused by hand sliding and improve gaming experience!
- BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape with the diamond texture surface. The new diamond texture design not only has better sweat absorption performance, but also improves the friction coefficient, it will not slip even if your mouse strenuous move. [Recommend to match with Hotline Games Mouse Skates & Gaming Mouse Pad & Mouse Bungee for better gaming experience!]
- SPECIALLY CALIBATED SIZE - Pre-Cut, This model is specially designed for Gaming Mouse . It cuts accurately according to the size of the mouse, perfectly cover easily slippery part.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - Hotline Games second generation mouse anti slip tape uses a new TPEE material, which has better anti slip and waterproof performance and softer hand feeling. It uses the 3M non-residual adhesive, can be detached completely without residual gum after a long time of use, easy to install and remove.
- PACKAGE CONTENT - 1set of mouse anti slip tape, tweezers and alcohol wipes. Easy to clean and install. [Note: The product only includes mouse anti-slip tape not the mouse.]
8.HP Wired RGB
Pros & Cons
- OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE WITH BUILT IN COOL LIGHTING EFFECT- Classic design combining with 7 colors glaring LED light，creates a cool and colorful game atmosphere to enhance the excitement of the game.Best for pc games.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY — Windows. Chromebooks. MacOS. Linux. Most gaming consoles. If you got it, you can use it, with no additional software or drivers to download. Just plug, play — and get to work!
- PRECISE & ACCURATE CURSOR CONTROL: The responsive USB mouse wired is rated at 1200 DPI, which allows for precise, quick, and smooth cursor movement with pinpoint accuracy
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR PALM - Whether you use this as a wired mac mouse or PC mouse, our mouse for computer will be comfortable to use. The ambidextrous design allows anyone to work for long periods of time without any wrist strain or discomfort.
- BASIC WORKPLACE ESSENTIAL: The corded mouse is a simple accessory to improve your productivity. With a 3 button layout and a scroll wheel, you will be able to conquer your workload with ease.
Pros & Cons
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before; they also Synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved by Gamers the world over; close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you'll know it's unmistakably the Kone AIMO
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- 24 button functions - Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, The Kone AIMO now boast additional versatility; the lowermost of the three thumb button defaults to Easy-Shift for an impressive total of 24 possible functions
- Roccat owl-eye sensor - experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI Roccat owl-eye Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 1DPI increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
10.Cooler Master MM710
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultralight ultra-weave cable: Innovative ultra-weave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide.Mouse Lift Off Distance less than 2mm
- Gaming grade optical sensor; Adjustable up to 16000 DPI for greater control, precision, and future proofing
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape: Optimized for right handed gaming with 2 extra buttons for added convenience
- High grade quality: Omron switches for left and right click are graded for 20 million presses that remain accurate and true till the end
- Extra set of PTFE mouse feet included
Best Gaming Mouse for Claw Grip – BUYER’S GUIDE
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why do you need a Claw Grip Mouse?
A1. If you are a pro gamer, you must be aware of the concept with Claw Grip style mouse where your fingers are shaped in the form of a claw over the switches. It may not be called a need to play with the claw grip style but rather a choice. Many gamers have obtained the habit in this particular style and they prefer to go with this. It gives better control over your palm and placement of the finders for better movement. However, it can be painful as well.
Q2. What are the different mouse grips?
A2. There are mainly three different types of mouse grips to provide comfortable and practical gameplay for every user. They are Palm, claw, and tip. The most common among these are the palm grip style that is mostly used by gamers and for any other purpose since it is very comfortable and can be used for longer hours. Similarly, we have Claw and Tip style mouse grips that are used by gamers for faster glide motion and faster reaction time. They both have their disadvantage as well that causes strain on the hands for long hours of gameplay.
Q3. Is the claw grip mouse better?
A3. Well, there is no obvious answer to this. Yes, Claw Grip Mouse has its own perks such as it provides faster glide motion and increases the mouse’s movement over the surface a lot better. If you have been using the claw grip style it will be a lot easier and comfortable to you. But on the other hand, it does lead to massive strain on the hands and palm due to the position of the fingers that you are subjected to while playing games in this style.
There are a lot of video gaming mice. A lot of mice that attempting to choose a single size and also style – particularly on a budget.
That’s nevertheless just how I began my search for a brand-new pc gaming mouse. I’m not a severe gamer, and I don’t stay with one type of video game, though I favor first-person shooters. I had actually never actually offered much thought to the mouse I made use of beyond changing from a wireless one to wired. I am a pc gaming mouse noob. This is what I have actually learned.