Best Gaming Mouse for Fps – However, there is one important thing a lot of gamers don’t know. Buying a gaming mouse doesn’t necessarily mean that your skills will improve by a drastic measure. Sure, a gaming mouse might help you in some ways, but if you are buying it just for the sake of improving your skills, then you are wrong.
In case you don’t know, most professional, e-sports gamers are actually winning all the competitions without the use of a gaming mouse, and yes, it does come as a shock, but they have actually gone on the record and stated that they prefer a standard mouse better simply because they are used to it.
Thankfully, to make things easier for the consumers, as well as for everyone who is reading this article, the choice of gaming mice should help them pick the one they want. That’s why we went ahead and used mice from every single price group, as well as gaming mice that were tailored to specific people or genre of games like the Razer Naga Hex V2 that is built specifically for the MOBA gamers.
That’s why the market is so saturated with gaming mice, there are just too many options for the average gamer to choose from, and while it is certainly a good thing, it also makes a customer really, really confused.back to menu ↑
1.Razer DeathAdder V2
- Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Auto-calibrates across mouse mat and reduces cursor drift from lift-off and landing for industry-leading precision. Razer Optical Switches – 70M Click Durability
- 3x Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Supports 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
back to menu ↑
- World’s No.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- Next-gen 12,000 DPI HERO optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency
- Advanced Lightspeed wireless gaming mouse for super-fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- Ultra-long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single AA battery. System Requirements-Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS
- Lightweight mechanical design and classic shape for maximum maneuverability, durability and comfort
- Compact, portable design with convenient built-in storage for included USB wireless receiver. Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- Note : In case of wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
back to menu ↑
3.SteelSeries Rival 3
- Year-long battery life for over 400+ hours of uninterrupted use with revolutionary power-efficient technology
- Optimized for ultra-low latency wired-like performance with the flexibility of two types of connectivity: 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth
- Multi-purpose functionality perfect for switching between gaming, school, work, travel, limited USB space, and more
- TrueMove Air Optical Gaming Sensor - True 1-to-1 Tracking 18,000 CPI, 400 IPS, 40G
- Smart and durable construction includes dongle compartment and 60 million click mechanical switches (6X the standard)
- System Requirements - Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.13 or later, iOS 13.7 or later, Chrome OS, Playstation 4 or 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S or X
- 1-Year Warranty
back to menu ↑
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with extremely low power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2, 000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector, or wirelessly with any Qi-compatible charging device such as the CORSAIR MM1000 mouse pad.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- Nine-zonedynamic RGB backlighting, including an integrated light bar with five individually addressable RGB LEDs, offers near endless customization of colors and lighting effects.
- Get an in-game advantage with eight buttons, fully programmable with custom macros and button remaps.
- Up to 50 hours of continuous battery-powered wireless gaming, or plug in for wired mode to continue gameplay while charging.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software lets you assign macros, adjust polling rate, customize RGB lighting effects synchronized across all of your iCUE-compatible devices, and much more.
back to menu ↑
5.ASUS ROG Chakram
- Tri-mode connectivity includes dual-wireless 2. 4GHz and Bluetooth(BLE), plus wired USB
- Industry-leading 16000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor, plus 1000 Hz polling rate support in 2. 4GHz and wired mode
- Programmable, removable joystick allows personalized settings and superior in-game control
- Fast charge for 15 minutes by wire for up to 12 hours of gameplay, or use Qi technology for wireless charging
- Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket design and customizable badge for effortless DIY
back to menu ↑
- LIKE A GAMING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO ALL IN ONE - Loaded with 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensitive deep click buttons, side buttons, gyroscopic gesture control, vibration feedback, OLED screen, RGB LED & onboard memory - it’s not surprising the Z was voted best gaming mouse at CES. Unique button placement offers a better way of clicking buttons giving you unrivalled speed & precision. Access dozens of different actions while barely moving your fingers - Perfect for FPS, MOBA, RTS & MMO gaming
- PLAY LIKE A PRO: the Z mouse gaming software is powerful, customizable yet intuitive & easy-to-use. Start winning immediately with game detection & auto profile switching. Access 16 pre-made pro gaming profiles, source from our community or create your own. Any of the 13 buttons, deep click or gestures can become a keyboard, mouse, gamepad or joystick button. Record macros/combos like auto run, sniper mode (DPI shift), rapid reload / weapon switch, quick build, double click, or crouch jump
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE DEEP CLICK BUTTONS - add at least 5 extra buttons & new dimension to your game. Click for one action, deep click for a 2nd or use them together for a combo. Vibration feedback indicates you’ve triggered a deep click. Fly a plane with the analog joystick function powered by the gyro! Store your settings directly on the mouse's onboard memory & check the OLED display for quick config, DPI, profile & more. Match your color theme with the RGB LED and dominate the competition
- GAME LONGER IN COMFORT - Small, large, or XL hands the Z's ergonomic design fits like a glove. Play in comfort even during extended sessions. Further customize the Swiftpoint Z mouse by choosing your own button size & shape from the 4 included sets, 2 sets of adjustable bases/feet & a flight stick extender for joystick control. Wired to maximize performance & avoid the inevitable charging required with wireless gaming mice. Soft pads add side grip for the ultimate control. Glorious!
- TRIED THE REST? TRY THE BEST - Logitech, Razer, SteelSeries, HyperX or Corsair - Swiftpoint Z will rival them all. 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensors, 12K DPI PixArt PMW3360 Sensor, mechanical switches, PTFE skates, a gyro & onboard memory. Profiles: Apex Legends, Borderlands 3, COD War Zone, Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2, PUBG, CS:GO, Dota 2, FFXIV, R6 Siege, Fortnite, Overwatch, League of Legends (LoL), Team Fortress 2 (TF2), Valorant & World of Warcraft (WoW). This is the final mouse you’ll ever buy
back to menu ↑
7.HK Gaming Mira
- 63 Grams (±2g) : The HK Gaming Mira-M is one of the world’s lightest RGB gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 Buttons RGB Gaming mouse, Matte coating , Paracord Cable , White PTFE Feets
- Pixart PMW3360 gaming sensor , Maximum resolution up to 12000cpi, polling rate and cpi adjustable with HK Gaming Software
- Max. acceleration: 50 G , Max Speed 250 ips , Main Switch: Omron Micro Switch (50M)
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous shape - optimized for right-handed gaming with two extra buttons for added convenience, extra anti slip grips, Dust Cover, Extra Mouse Skates
back to menu ↑
8.Glorious Model D
- Item 1: Glorious Model D- (Minus) Gaming Mouse, Glossy Black (GLO-MS-DM-GB)
- Item 2: Glorious Gaming Mouse Wrist Pad/Rest (Black)
back to menu ↑
- IMPROVED GRASPING PERFORMANCE - 2.0 Plus Anti-slip Grip Tape is an improved version based on the acclaimed 2.0 Anti-slip Grip Tape. It further enhances the grasping performance, even players with dry skin and non-sweating hands can feel the improvement in the grasping performance of the anti-slip tape. Players can enjoy games more consistently.
- BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE - Hotline Games 2.0 Plus Anti-slip Grips Tape with the diamond texture surface. The new diamond texture design not only has better sweat absorption performance, but also improves the friction coefficient, it will not slip even if your mouse strenuous move. [Recommend to match with Hotline Games Mouse Skates & Gaming Mouse Pad & Mouse Bungee for better gaming experience!]
- EXCELLENT WATER ABSORPTION - This product uses a unique polymer chemical material customized by Hotline Games, which is produced by American 3M. Compared with other products, it has superior water absorption performance and has a anti-slip effect on water or sweat.
- SPECIALLY CALIBATED SIZE - This model is specially designed for Model D In order to provide consumers with the best experience, the customization of our product is based on the actual mouse. All the useless scraps of Hotline Games anti-slip gripare pre-removed for easier use. Except the DIY version, other models are all pre-cut. You only need to simply tear off and paste it when you use it.
- EASY TO USE - The American 3M adhesive is used to ensure strong adhesion and no leaving residue after tearing off. The package contains1Set of Anti-Slip Grip Tape, and tweezers for sticking are provided,There is a dedicated User Guide for different mouse models. It can be applied successfully, even if you are using Anti-slip Tape for the first time.
back to menu ↑
10.BenQ ZOWIE FK1
- 3310 optical sensor with 400/800/1600/3200 DPI to give you a unique tracking experience.
- Ambidextrous design with multiple shapes and sizes to maximize performance and provide a comfortable gaming experience for competitive esports players
- Consistent tactile feedback to avoid double switch presses, ensuring efficient functionality, and sleek design
- Adjustable report rate 125/500/1000Hz for different levels of responsiveness
- Plug and Play (No drivers required)
- Cable Length: 2m / 6. 6ft
- Manufacturer Limited : 1 Year
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Mouse for Fps – BUYER’S GUIDE
Grip refers to how you hold the mouse. The most common grips are palm, claw, and fingertip. Here’s a good example of how each grip works.
CPI stands for counts per inch, or how many times the mouse sensor will read its tracking surface, aka your mousepad, for every inch it’s moved. This is commonly referred to as DPI, but CPI is a more accurate term. The lower the CPI, the further you have to move the mouse to move the cursor on screen.
Jitter refers to an inaccuracy in a mouse sensor reading the surface it’s tracking. Jitter often occurs at higher mouse movement speeds or higher CPIs. Jitter can make your cursor jump erratically, and even slight jitter could wreck a shot in an FPS or make you misclick on a unit in an RTS.
Angle snapping, also called prediction, takes data from a mouse sensor and modifies the output with the goal of creating smoother movements. For example, if you try to draw a horizontal line with your mouse, it won’t be perfect—you’ll make some subtle curves in the line, especially at higher sensitivities. Angle snapping smooths out those curves and gives you a straight line instead. This is generally bad because it means your cursor movements won’t match your hand’s movements 1:1, and angle snapping isn’t going to be useful in most games. Thankfully, almost all gaming mice have angle snapping disabled by default.
Acceleration is probably the most reviled, most scrutinized issue with gaming mouse sensors. When a mouse sensor exhibits acceleration, that means that your cursor will move faster the faster you move the mouse; this is often considered bad, because it means moving the mouse slowly six inches across a mousepad will move the cursor a different distance than moving the mouse rapidly the same distance. This introduces variability that can be hard to predict.
Perfect control speed, or malfunction rate, refers to the speed at which the mouse can be moved while still tracking accurately. Most gaming mice will track extremely accurately when moved at slow speeds, but low CPI players will often move their mice large distances across the mousepads at very high speeds. At high speeds, and especially at high CPIs, not all mouse sensors are able to retain their tracking accuracy. The point at which the sensors stops tracking accurately will differ between CPI levels.
IPS is a measure of inches per second, and the effective maximum tracking speed any given sensor is rated to. Not to be confused with the gaming monitor panel type by the same name, the higher the IPS of any given mouse, the better it can keep up with high-speed movement, and therefore maintain accuracy.
Lift-off distance is still a popular metric in mouse enthusiast circles, though it’s not one that affects most gamers. LOD refers to the height a mouse has to be raised before the sensor stops tracking its surface. Some gamers prefer a mouse with a very low lift-off distance because they play at a very low sensitivity, and often have to lift their mouse off the pad to “reset” it in a position where they can continue swiping. With a low LOD, the cursor isn’t going to be moved erratically when the mouse is lifted up.back to menu ↑
The best gaming mouse is a necessary tool for playing at your full potential. You want a mouse that won’t hold you back. One that lets you have everything you need at your fingertips. With snappy sensors and ergonomic grips, the best gaming mouse will give you that extra accuracy and bold response that could mean the difference between victory and defeat, in fast-paced games like Valorant or Apex Legends.